Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629587 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 23, 2017
birdman:

to be honest, I didnt know he even had that kind of toughness and spine in him. then again, he was always the quiet, kinda solitary dude on the cavs team. You never really know how those type of guys think, they dont say a lot. Lebron on the other hand grin
Kobe is his mentor. What did you expect?
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Donlittle:
grin grin

You are the only cavs fan or lebron fans with sense. If you are needing this much effort to beat the nets, just imagine what brad stevens will be doing in a seven game series.

I am enjoying bron bron though, fantasy points thing grin grin

i dey pray make papa isaiah come back abeg. Even lebron dey pray. Lue gan, dey fast and pray right now. believe it
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:09am On Nov 23, 2017
Donlittle:
can't wait till curry starts hitting 3s and brings the game to a one point game. na wetin i wan see be that

You go wait oh... wink grin

We not bricking on this one... grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 23, 2017
OMG MIAMI HEAT....we are inssssaaaaannne. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:09am On Nov 23, 2017
A40:
I would be angry too because no one ever fines or holds these refs accountable for these daft calls. No fines.. No apology. Nothing
NBA don’t wanna make their refs look unprofessional. Like players, NBA should make refs take responsibility for their actions.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Some of y'all need to stop the attention seeking.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 23, 2017
birdman:
see I hate it when cavs win like this. How are nets scoring 110 points on you. Lebron is bailing out a team that is complete crap on defense. Lue needs to be more hard @ss on this!!! You are not going to outcoach brad stevens...at least have top 5 defense in the league, not dead last undecided

The nets have the fastest pace in the NBA. Only natural for an old team like the Cavs to have troubles against them. Plus they're shooting the 3 ball amazingly well. The Cavs defense is definitely improving, more players like jae and wade blending in and becoming more consistent.

LeBron just came back after getting those stitches pissed and decided he wasn't going to lose. Plus he only played 33 minutes which isn't too bad.

Calm down, it's a process. You've seen glimpses of their brilliance and what they can be even without their second best player IT. Assembling the great heathen army won't be easy, but once they do it, boy will it be glorious to watch.

60 wins Countem.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 23, 2017
Roland17:
The Warriors bring the best out of everyone, you can't deny that fact.
They do, but why can't OKC play like this every night? This is what is expected of them. Hopefully this gets them going, because i want a 7 game series in the Western Conference and only OKC and Houston can give Warriors a run for their money. Pray they get it together soon.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Donlittle:
You are the perfect definition of a dumbass

LMAO. Triggered the little man and his gang of softies. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:12am On Nov 23, 2017
this years turkey is looking like nuggets. boys no wan play again grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 23, 2017
aliondo:

You go wait oh... wink grin

We not bricking on this one... grin
lol man i wanted something more crazy, like two years ago when curry hit that long range three during OT to win the game. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:14am On Nov 23, 2017
UlrikVandram:

The nets have the fastest pace in the NBA. Only natural for an old team like the Cavs to have troubles against them. Plus they're shooting the 3 ball amazingly well. The Cavs defense is definitely improving, more players like jae and wade blending in and becoming more consistent.

LeBron just came back after getting those stitches pissed and decided he wasn't going to lose. Plus he only played 33 minutes which isn't too bad.

Calm down, it's a process. You've seen glimpses of their brilliance and what they can be even without their second best player IT. Assembling the great heathen army won't be easy, but once they do it, boy will it be glorious to watch.

60 wins Countem.

I feel you. You are on your own with heathen army tho tongue

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Donlittle:
lol man i wanted something more crazy, like two years ago when curry hit that long range three during OT to win the game. grin grin

Thank God you said two years ago..

With this performance,am not writing my team off yet...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Roland17:

I would rather they don't even apologize or acknowledge anything because it does not change anything.

Let me just leave this here cheesy

What a day! What a day! Winning!

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Donlittle:
They do, but why can't OKC play like this every night? This is what is expected of them. Hopefully this gets them going, because i want a 7 game series in the Western Conference and only OKC and Houston can give Warriors a run for their money. Pray they get it together soon.

They would be tough to beat if they get it together, however, I am not sure they are good enough to reach the finals. Don't forget the atmosphere has been terrific and has spurred them.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:17am On Nov 23, 2017
Seems we are just cursed with 4th quarters cry embarassed
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 23, 2017
I don't think they can get to the finals, The finals belong to one team and one team only. The GSW. I just think OKC should be able to give them a run for their money when playoff time comes.
Roland17:

They would be tough to beat if they get it together, however, I am not sure they are good enough to reach the finals. Don't forget the atmosphere has been terrific and has spurred them.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 23, 2017
aliondo:

Thank God you said two years ago..

With this performance,am not writing my team off yet...

LOL. Calm down! These bums have been exposed, they can't do sh it. I am willing to bet my left nut the warriors won't play or win the WCF right now. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Time to watch my franchise bayyyybbbbehhhhhhhh. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Westbrook is basically out here to pad the stats..lmao
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:22am On Nov 23, 2017
Roland17:

I would rather they don't even apologize or acknowledge anything because it does not change anything.
At least it would be a bit fair. It's a terrible message to pass across when it becomes a consistent modus operandi. In the Prem at least refs get demoted
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 23, 2017
What an explosive seven game series this can be. My Goodness.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:24am On Nov 23, 2017
ipledge10:
NBA don’t wanna make their refs look unprofessional. Like players, NBA should make refs take responsibility for their actions.
They should send non performing refs to the G-League. I do feel the Warriors didn't do a good enough job of keeping their emotions in check. It's just one game
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Warriors won't turn the ball over next time they meet, and will be more composed. Trust me, it will be totally different
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 23, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Westbrook is basically out here to pad the stats..lmao
lol bruh, they left him in there to get it because of the circumstances. It happens.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Donlittle:
Warriors won't turn the ball over next time they meet, and will be more composed. Trust me, it will be totally different

I am waiting...
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:33am On Nov 23, 2017
I have to agree with Jalen Rose, the familiarity and fraternizing in the modern NBA is killing the excitement. Good to see two players who dislike each other, it raises the passion.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:34am On Nov 23, 2017
OKC still sub .500 though.
In other news the Mavericks won today.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Stay off the Gram if you're a warriors fan and can't handle the memes.

Took them long to get a W. They'll be as salty and toxic as possible.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 23, 2017
Cavs won courtesy of LeBrons clutch performance.

Celtics lost.

Larriors got r.aped without lube.

Best day of the season so far. Winning!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:38am On Nov 23, 2017
A40:
OKC still sub .500 though.

In other news the Mavericks won today.

Dirk should have allowed this team rebuild.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:39am On Nov 23, 2017
OKC need to worry about bringing this kind of game every night and not just against Golden State. Can they beat the Spurs or Rockets? We don't even know for now so they need to chill

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: BlueMann and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.