Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1628357 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 04, 2018
A40:
Hahahahahahaha, Where is thy faith?

It's a win win for both of us. I mean you don't actually want to see me with that moniker do you?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:48am On Feb 04, 2018
Time to focus on the epic battle that is this Nuggets x Warriors game
KD passing is mad underrated
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:54am On Feb 04, 2018
Ewuro4:

Lolz ‘till tonight’ so are you implying that it’ll be awkward to see a man endear himself to Lebron?

I’m no stranger on NL.

I believe you. No worries jare
Lmao I know you. You're an OG here now, But you don't talk like a babe on this forum plus no (f) or feminine sounding moniker to boot

It's the emojis and just the OMG OMG didn't quite sound like what a typical dude would say. And well endearment get levels
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:59am On Feb 04, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

It's a win win for both of us. I mean you don't actually want to see me with that moniker do you?
How on earth is it a win for me?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:00am On Feb 04, 2018
I expect the Cavs to find a way to blame K. Love for this loss grin Moreso, I like how the Cavs and Bron fans are changing the narrative of what the issues are for the Cavs. Right now, its the need to make a trade, who knows what the narrative would be after the trade deadline.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Draymond cost us this game with his stellar clutch turnovers. Curry did it better and turned it over throughout the game. I thought Ayesha was the one pregnant not Curry with baby number 3. Klay Thompson should just let us know he's building a mansion with hard bricks.

The team is truly mentally fried right now. They need a break.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 04, 2018
A40:
How on earth is it a win for me?

Well you should know that moniker will come with levels of bronsexuality unknown to man to compensate. Further more the curry hate to follow? Sheesh. I mean you think I hate him now think of how bad it'll be if you actually make me hate him. Horrible, just horrible. Neither of us want that.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:28am On Feb 04, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Draymond cost us this game with his stellar clutch turnovers. Curry did it better and turned it over throughout the game. I thought Ayesha was the one pregnant not Curry with baby number 3. Klay Thompson should just let us know he's building a mansion with hard bricks.

Bro, 3 FTs for that tackle by Shaun L with 4 mins to go then give Nick Tech for rightly calling that he was fouled on that last 3 with score line at 109-105.

Sure Draymond goofed and Curry has been turning the ball over but if we see bad thing make we call am.

You don't blow a 12pt lead and expect to win. We are now 1.5games ahead of the Rockets and Kerr cannot yell at his players but Refs should mind their business and be fair.

Curry was even fouled on 2of his 3s no call. Nah. I no dey like all these FTs winning at all.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 04, 2018
SmooshCHN:

I swear no matter how bad things are going for the Cavs seeing the warriors lose just makes me feel better. I don't even understand why cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 04, 2018
Eruditor:

Bro, 3 FTs for that tackle by Shaun L with 4 mins to go then give Nick Tech for rightly calling that he was fouled on that last 3 with score line at 109-105.

Sure Draymond goofed and Curry has been turning the ball over but if we see bad thing make we call am.

You don't blow a 12pt lead and expect to win. We are now 1.5games ahead of the Rockets and Kerr cannot yell at his players but Refs should mind their business and be fair.

Curry was even fouled on 2of his 3s no call. Nah. I no dey like all these FTs winning at all.

Yeah man. I hate these refs. These refs wear black and gray uniforms because everyone knows it destabilises the warriors team rhythm. They also blow into the ears of warriors players to make them miss shots. It's sad man. The NBA needs to do something about how these refs treat the warriors. Everyone knows the warriors are so good only refs can make them lose.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:35am On Feb 04, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

Yeah man. I hate these refs. These refs wear black and gray uniforms because everyone knows it destabilises the warriors team rhythm. They also blow into the ears of warriors players to make them miss shots. It's sad man. The NBA needs to do something about how these refs treat the warriors. Everyone knows the warriors are so good only refs can make them lose.

Misery needs company. I get it.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2018
A40:
Time to focus on the epic battle that is this Nuggets x Warriors game

KD passing is mad underrated
Bro..i said it about these rockets...Their shooting is scary..I still dont know how we beat them...
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 6:45am On Feb 04, 2018
Eruditor:
Worst passing game of the season. Nobody is spared. We play this same rubbish against Denver we get blown out. So many players trying to outrubbish themselves.
You saw it coming...even if twas not a blow out..
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2018
Roland17:
Playing on national tv mean different things for each team, for the Cavs, its means getting violated.

haba grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2018
Eruditor:

I already gave up on the refs and the team should know better to letting the games get close and put everything in the hands of the refs.. Jokic's 3, Draymond's turnover and the foul on Nick Young's which wasn't called changed everything. We played very poorly by our standards honestly.

They had like how many offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points? We not just sharp IMO. Those guys are just bored like last season when we lost KD, lost 3 in a row before finishing the season 24-3.

OKC has lost 3 in a row and we have to match their aggression if we want to win. I hope the guys stay motivated..
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2018
SmooshCHN:
I already gave up on the refs and the team should know better to letting the games get close and put everything in the hands of the refs.. Jokic's 3, Draymond's turnover and the foul on Nick Young's which wasn't called changed everything. We played very poorly by our standards honestly.

They had like how many offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points? We not just sharp IMO. Those guys are just bored like last season when we lost KD, lost 3 in a row before finishing the season 24-3.

OKC has lost 3 in a row and we have to match their aggression if we want to win
. I hope the guys stay motivated..
You and OKC sef??but you not playing OKC soon na?
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
aliondo:

Bro..i said it about these rockets...Their shooting is scary..I still dont know how we beat them...

Roberson's injury is a problem. Missing a top 3 defender in the NBA is going to have an impact on your game. OKC needs to trade ASAP. Avery Bradley won't be a bad idea at all...

Anyway, I took a gamble on Nuggets/Warriors game. First in a long while I played with my heart rather than my head and it paid off. These Nuggets are low-key scary with their independent scorers. If it's not Harris or Murray today, na Jokic and Barton tomorrow. Next week go be Lyles and Chandler. I low-key like that team...
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
birdman:
I want to pity d cavs, but if they need a good beating to shake them up, I would rather it be rockets doing the flogging.

Rockets blowout won't do shït

Its teams like Hawks, Lakers and Mavs that'd ignite a decision
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Decale:

Roberson's injury is a problem. Missing a top 3 defender in the NBA is going to have an impact on your game. OKC needs to trade ASAP. Avery Bradley won't be a bad idea at all...

Anyway, I took a gamble on Nuggets/Warriors game. First in a long while I played with my heart rather than my head and it paid off. These Nuggets are low-key scary with their independent scorers. If it's not Harris or Murray today, na Jokic and Barton tomorrow. Next week go be Lyles and Chandler. I low-key like that team...
You so right bro...I thought Bradley was involved in the Griffin trade??I would prefer a Harrison Barnes tho..

Cant believe you guys still traded Mirotic?Boy was beginning to show up

Nuggets are just game spoilers while the Rockets are just tough nuts to crack..
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
A40:
No jokes apart. Never crossed my mind

Lol me neither. Na bros I dey call ewuro o. Choi smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Decale:

Rockets blowout won't do shït

Its teams like Hawks, Lakers and Mavs that'd ignite a decision

Unfortunately you might be right. I swear there are d leaguers that can play better. I think coach lue is gone. Dude won one ring, and never got better
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
birdman:

Unfortunately you might be right. I swear there are d leaguers that can play better. I think coach lue is gone. Dude won one ring, and never got better
Your team is on the loose bro...They dey fear person.. They no get mercygrin grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
aliondo:

You and OKC sef??but you not playing OKC soon na?
Uncle who are the we playing next? Who do you play after Lakers? And tomorrow you go claim "Proudly OKC". Did you think about all i wrote there if they were true? Did I say anything wrong about facing OKC? Instead you just jump dey type nonsense.

You might want to stop with the "notice me" attitude or better still, add some weight to it.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Decale:
Anyway, I took a gamble on Nuggets/Warriors game. First in a long while I played with my heart rather than my head and it paid off. These Nuggets are low-key scary with their independent scorers. If it's not Harris or Murray today, na Jokic and Barton tomorrow. Next week go be Lyles and Chandler. I low-key like that team.
I'd tather take a gamble on the Cavs too win or lose than on Warriors vs Nuggets.. I learnt this the hard way.. Everybody just wants to flex the muscle when playing Warriors and this Nuggets get the muscle.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Uncle who are the we playing next? Who do you play after Lakers? And tomorrow you go claim "Proudly OKC". Did you think about all i wrote there if they were true? Did I say anything wrong about facing OKC? Instead you just jump dey type nonsense.

You might want to stop with the "notice me" attitude or better still, add some weight to it.
Whenever you quote me,its always negative so i am not surprised..

Talking about the situation at hand,what i typed up there was supposed to be humorous..I dont know how twas supposed to give a "notice me" attitude. You could easily have told me you were playing OKC after the lakers cos i mixed up our calendar,my bad...
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Roland17:
Playing on national tv mean different things for each team, for the Cavs, its means getting violated.

"I'm lost for words, actually," James said, referring to the Cavs' streak on national TV. "They should take us off every nationally televised game for the rest of the season. We haven't played good ball and we get our butts kicked every time we play on national television, so I'm at a loss for words."
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22313534/lebron-james-says-cleveland-cavaliers-taken-national-tv-rest-season

Even Bron agrees with me. I sabi read mind sha grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Roland17:

"I'm lost for words, actually," James said, referring to the Cavs' streak on national TV. "They should take us off every nationally televised game for the rest of the season. We haven't played good ball and we get our butts kicked every time we play on national television, so I'm at a loss for words."
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22313534/lebron-james-says-cleveland-cavaliers-taken-national-tv-rest-season

Even Bron agrees with me. I sabi read mind sha grin

They're 0 for 8 on nationally televised games. Wow, you are such a genius.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

They're 0 for 8 on nationally televised games. Wow, you are such a genius.

Bron is speaking about getting blown away on nationally televised games, not necessarily losing them which lays credence to my post.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Roland17:

Bron is speaking about getting blown away on nationally televised games, not necessarily losing them which lays credence to my post.

I mean yes. They're 0-8 in nationally televised games, been blown out consecutively in their last 4. I don't know how you put it all together. I'm just appreciating your intuition.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

I mean yes. They're 0-8 in nationally televised games, been blown out consecutively in their last 4. I don't know how you put it all together. I'm just appreciating your intuition.

While I am appreciating your sarcasm.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
birdman:

Lol me neither. Na bros I dey call ewuro o. Choi smiley
Shey you can see Ewuro that it's not just me. Na till I open your profile I realize say you be babe
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
aliondo:

The nights their 3 no go fall e go red for them gaan. They took 51 last night. We should see in the playoffs sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (2211) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: larride(m), afrodoc2, Khanben and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.