Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1645768 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (2235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 06, 2018
Does this clown think everything is a joke? My goodness how foolish can someone be! This is my problem with people today, they let sentimentality cloud their judgement, just because he's revered by some parts of the country because he's Nigerian doesn't make the image you've painted of him correct. I've always given the dream his due as probably the greatest two way player of all time but my goodness, Hakeem over Diesel? LMFAO FOH A40! You're a friggin clown for ever even thinking that. A bloody jester! Just stop that foolishness!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 06, 2018
I mean is this guy even serious? He has to be trolling yes? Cause otherwise I'm thinking youre mentally ill because anyone who has seen prime shaq and his resume and even dares to utter that drivel this fool just posted deserves to be burned at the stake. If he's not a mental patient he's a basketball heretic! cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 06, 2018
kenturkish:
This thread used to be where b ball heads gather to discuss respectfully without the petty name callings and childish insults.

Ooh boohoo someone hurt your feelings buttercups? Well say good bye to the "good old days", they're never coming back as long as I'm still here.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 06, 2018
I still can't get over the fact that this unadulterated dolt actually had the cojones to post that Hakeem is more revered than Shaq. No, something must be wrong with this guy. Does this fool know that prime shaq had the whole league in a headlock in a way that Jeffrey or even LeBron could only dream of? Granted his prime lasted for a few years but if I were home I would somehow find a way to have this dunderhead A40 stoned to death for even imagining the claptrap he just posted here. That's what we do to people who blaspheme.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:33am On Jun 06, 2018
Isaiah Thomas just couldn't help but roast the Cavs.. Lmao cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by kenturkish(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2018
NictisZorander:

Ooh boohoo someone hurt your feelings buttercups? Well say good bye to the "good old days", they're never coming back as long as I'm still here.
Hey kiddo, calm your tits

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Eruditor:
We built our roster through the Drafts. It is as simple as that.

Curry was drafted 7th even when people wanted us to get Rubio instead.

Klay was drafted 11th and people recommended we traded him for Kevin Love which we did not.

Draymond was a second round pick. A friggin second round pick.

There is a bleacher report article 5 years ago that was projecting super stars of the NBA (today) and only one GSW player made that list...KD.

Not a soul expected us to be this good. Not one.

Kyrie was a #1, Bron #1, Wiggins #1 and was traded for Kevin Love who was top 5 in his Draft. TT was #4.

Yet the narrative even last season was about how high-powered and super we are.

When we win, Kerr is an average coach and anyone can win with GSW (the players can play without a coach). But when we lose, nobody realizes that it is the same players “who can play without a coach” that lost.

That is why I don’t respect the opinions of many (pseudo)analysts.

This would be on the list of your best posts on this thread.
Just pure facts.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Great coincidence, this topic about which great you'd want to play with just turned into an ode about how great shaq was. For those who dont know, listen to what these legends think about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF1TQyHliNo

Hakeem is more revered than Shaq, somebody get this drunkard the hell out of here.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 2:18am On Jun 07, 2018
Why is this place dry
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Let's go.. They tried to bait us early with 2 fouls on Curry and the tech on Draymond. Draymond shouldn't even be talking to Tristan. They have different values to their team but I understand you can't keep letting a player talk trash to your face everytime.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Hardetayour:
Why is this place dry

Tension smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 2:42am On Jun 07, 2018
birdman:

Tension smiley
Lol. It's weird
Re: The NBA Begins by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:42am On Jun 07, 2018
warriors back in it. I wonder if the warriors can actually sweep the cavs though, that would be interesting
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 2:43am On Jun 07, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Let's go.. They tried to bait us early with 2 fouls on Curry and the tech on Draymond. Draymond shouldn't even be talking to Tristan. They have different values to their team but I understand you can't keep letting a player talk trash to your face everytime.
Draymond keeps missing the point plenty times. This Tristan guy Na your boy, just free him.

Cleveland started hot o. I was shivering already Mehn
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:47am On Jun 07, 2018
Hardetayour:
Draymond keeps missing the point plenty times. This Tristan guy Na your boy, just free him.

i never see them as threat cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 2:48am On Jun 07, 2018
ipledge10:
i never see them as threat cry
Theyre in thier house, I expected this. And then Steph and Klay are cold AF
Re: The NBA Begins by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:59am On Jun 07, 2018
The game doesn't begin until the third quarter angry
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:10am On Jun 07, 2018
Lebron have help, depend if he wants to use his help or not
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:13am On Jun 07, 2018
This same thing happened Game 3 last season and GSW won at the end. I'm still chill.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:15am On Jun 07, 2018
Hardetayour:
This same thing happened Game 3 last season and GSW won at the end. I'm still chill.

Historian tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:16am On Jun 07, 2018
Hardetayour:

Shiver ke?? Did you watch game 3 last year? Where Curry and Klay are being bullied, shoved into a slump, KD's size is getting him all the freedom he needs.. The 3rd quarter should be good.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 07, 2018
LOL People texting me about the refs and i ask them, how many times do i have to tell you this whole game is rigged? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 07, 2018
Wait a second, zero free throws for the cavs? zero free throws for lebron, can someone confirm these stats? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 07, 2018
Bloody hell its true, how are the cavs even winning? Not for long i can tell you that. cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 3:29am On Jun 07, 2018
BarthramLestat:
Wait a second, zero free throws for the cavs? zero free throws for lebron, can someone confirm these stats? grin

I'm watching and I see no foul play in them not getting free throws.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 07, 2018
Manutd19:

I'm watching and I see no foul play in them not getting free throws.

The probability of a game where a team has zero free throws in a half? except if lebron is only shooting jumpers?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Was going to wait to see if this game was worth watching. NOPE! I know whats going to happen.

I'm out!
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:33am On Jun 07, 2018
birdman:

Historian tongue
Na me be that
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:33am On Jun 07, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Shiver ke?? Did you watch game 3 last year? Where Curry and Klay are being bullied, shoved into a slump, KD's size is getting him all the freedom he needs.. The 3rd quarter should be good.
Lol.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:38am On Jun 07, 2018
Take that out of this joint!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:40am On Jun 07, 2018
Roland17:
Take that out of this joint!!!!

Sir you too? No love for a fellow eastern conference team? Choii

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:48am On Jun 07, 2018
KD

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (2235) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.