Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Is The Sultan And Islamic Leaders Waiting For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Sultan And Islamic Leaders Waiting For? (559 Views)

Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders / Why I Believe Islam And Islamic Beliefs Are False / Muslims Who Beat Muhammad And Islamic Ideology In His Game: Ex-muslim Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Sultan And Islamic Leaders Waiting For? by kingado: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2011
The name of our peaceful religion is been stained continuesly by wicked men in the name of jihad.
This was not how the prophet taught us, how would you correct a man or make him to believe in our religion and sharia when he is been kill

You all have to stop this, promoting peace is the jihad, lovely our neighbours is jihad, encourage each other. Those who do not believe God said tell them "oh you who do not believe I shall not
Worship that which you worship, and you shall not worship that which I worship, for me is my religion and for you is your religion" these is what God reveals to us

You would be asked on the day of judgement, remember silence is a crime where there is injustice
Re: What Is The Sultan And Islamic Leaders Waiting For? by joyceok: 3:27am On Dec 26, 2011
you are not following the teachings of prophet mohamed(AWB) by you statements above.

The great prophet asked us to kill the infidels and those that refuse allah
Re: What Is The Sultan And Islamic Leaders Waiting For? by kingado: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2011
Where in the quran or hadith did u see that

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Appreciate Life / MARRIAGE Is First Designed By God For PURPOSE / Pastor Bags 21yrs Jail Term For Defrauding Applicants N.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.