Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

5 Questions For Jesus On Xmas Bomb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Questions For Jesus On Xmas Bomb (606 Views)

Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? / Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? / The True Story Of Jesus On The Cross (the Gospel Of Barnabas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Questions For Jesus On Xmas Bomb by Sirniyeh(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2011
In the name of God, I pray for grace/fortitute for the relatives of the victims to bear the lost. But the questions to ask are: (1) if all is preached about jesus is true (that only Him saves), must this mishap even occur in church? (2) the bishop just declared on pulpit before the blast that God told him all will witness 2012 in prosperity, did he truely hear from God? (3) is the death of agony through bomb blast the reward of Jesus worshipers on his birthday? (4) we preach that God knows all, has preknowledge of all happenings, did God aware of the blast and happy to see people in agony? (5) people turned saints for the fear of Hell but ended their lives in same Hell experience, is that destiny?
Ah, ah, I'm disappointed! Please I want us to exchange understandings through this medium to enlighten ourselves. We have been blaming government, fine, but what about religous myths that keep us in bondage? Upon all prayers from Jan to Dec, yet ended in agony! What are we preaching? Who should be blame, God or Satan or Government or Individual? May their spirits rest in peace!
Re: 5 Questions For Jesus On Xmas Bomb by Appliedmaths(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
philosophy calls this natural evil.bt my guy all these are sings of d end time/rapture, wen i read d news nd saw d pictures i felt like picking up a gun and start killing any moslem i find around me,bt no! Dats nt d way of d lord, my broda to aviod blasphemy or even saying things u wuldn't say in ur right senses,just keep on praying nd make sure u don't leave under d canopy or coverage of God,4 d days are evil,
Re: 5 Questions For Jesus On Xmas Bomb by dekung(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
This actually confirms what the atheists have been saying all the while. While I am not an atheist (Yet) am scared to death that their claim might be true. Now God is supposed to be 1) Merciful 2) omnipotent 3) Omniscient 4) Omnipresent.
That means he must have been there when these people were making plans to detonate a bomb in a church and also has the power to stop them from carrying out the act but we all know what happened. It means these attributes do not honestly qualify God. If He has the power to ensure this did not happen and yet he allowed it to happen, then he is not merciful and He takes delight in seeing people suffer. Some will say why blame God for man's inhumanity to man, but then I ask the question is God not supposed to be our Father? If I have children and one is treating the others with cruelty right in my very presence and I did nothing then I am not a good father. If government has failed us, should God fail us too.

(1) (Reply)

Polygamy Is Justice / TB Joshua's Video Of An Old African President's Death / WEEKLY BIBLE STUDY!!!! Lets Share Our Knowledge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.