Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,632 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Need Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help! (614 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help! by chiefkpokp(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2011
How can i have an registration or application form on a website so that pple can download d application form?
Plz am working hard to become better like you gurus.
Re: I Need Help! by Sub5(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2011
I want to believe i understand your question, you will need to convert your application form into pdf format and then upload it to your site and provide the link to the application form, which can now be download.
Re: I Need Help! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2011
1. Upload the PDF form to your localhost or server
2. know the location and use any text editor to link it in a "A href='path/to/pdf'"
3.save and test it.
Re: I Need Help! by chiefkpokp(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2011
Guru and sub5 una do well o, happy xmas to you guys, you are really genius, am still trying the 2ways to do the pdf but difficult.
Re: I Need Help! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
you just want a pdf for people to download and fill or you want from the html form to be converted to pdf, am not really sure of which u want, also thanx for the compliment but am Anti-Xmas grin all the same i appreciate it
Re: I Need Help! by chiefkpokp(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ok guru, ok, una no say i be newbie, and i just wnt to try build website again, but its will be like
A beauty pageant site, and they will have registration form for those that are interested, So in that online application page will be there, in that page, either you can choose to fill the form online or you may want to download it out with pdf, Ok happy new year
Re: I Need Help! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2011
left to me i think the online form is more preferable since u need a soft copy of all records, first of all you can use dreamweaver to create the form then when you do,you will need to send those details either to a mail,database or text depending on which you want you can decided to save as PDF, but why not start with the website first then when you get to that aspect than you can search for solutions really its not a big deal its simpler than you think, since you're new Dreamweaver will help you out or you can try WuFoo Forms online they help generate forms too.
Re: I Need Help! by chiefkpokp(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2011
Baba guru ur wife go born Triplet in Jesus or Allah name, Amen
Re: I Need Help! by DualCore1: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2011
Triplets in the time doesnt sound like much of a blessing. The world is broke tongue
Re: I Need Help! by chiefkpokp(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2011
Hahahhaah dual core
Re: I Need Help! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
Strolling. . .
Re: I Need Help! by chiefkpokp(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2011
Stroll well oooo dtml
Re: I Need Help! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2011
*Eating fried plantain*
Re: I Need Help! by chiefkpokp(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
Baba dtml but u non drop ur own contribution oooo, u just only stroll pass, y?
Re: I Need Help! by DualCore1: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2011
that baba does not contribute in non-babe matters.
Re: I Need Help! by chiefkpokp(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2011
Hahahahahahaahah, so na only anything when dey related to babe him dey contribute? Na wa oooo
Re: I Need Help! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
I wonder why no babe happens to need my help for this jollification period. . .
Re: I Need Help! by chiefkpokp(m): 3:57am On Dec 27, 2011
Hahahaha if na d one when go look for ur help u dey fine dats no shaking na, one will definitely needs ur help in getting her brazilian hair one day.
Re: I Need Help! by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 27, 2011
^^^Hmmmnn, she will get the brazillian hair quite all right, but it will take me just one day to collect everything back. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Pls Review This Website / Offer To Cartoon For Websites And Blogs And Magazines And Newspapers / Please Help Me Review My Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.