Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Calculus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Calculus (1301 Views)

Calculus Mental Challenge (CMC) WINNER ::::::::::::DRNIYI4U:::::::::: / CALCULUS MADE EASY With Tousands Of Examples And Solved Past Questions / Bring All Calculus(differentiation And Integration) Problems For Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calculus by Lolyda(f): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2006
Calculus as discovered by newton&liebnitz is a very important topic,which has its application in all discipline of life.I'm makin a research about d application of calculus in everyday life.if u r makin research on dis topic or question on calculus,pls hit me back!
Re: Calculus by saintsam(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2006
Am with u man.AM DOIN RESEARCH ON IT TOO.LETS KICK OFF
Re: Calculus by mathways(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2007
yeah,calculus is a very great mathematical tool.It really has great real life applications.The russians are amongst the pioneers in the field of calculus although the world tend to know about it cos some great works of past russian scientists wasn't translated.
Wish u the best in your research.I'm also a research student in mathematical and computational cryptography in wireless telecommunication systems.So in case you are going into the areas of number theory,the we could inetrate and might break and create strong and long-lasting cryptographic algorithms.
My best wishes.
Re: Calculus by samsonebele(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2007
wow, one of the topic in mathematics i love most . But not yet sufficiently grounded in it .Any help from you guys?
Re: Calculus by PROFNICHO(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2007
good it is a great things to make research indeed calculus is a very great mathematical tools that is most applicable to the real live situation. am still making the research, verysoon u will see it ok.
Re: Calculus by kobe(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2007
What's the limit as x approaches infinity of sinx/x cool
What's the limit as x approaches infinity of cosx/x grin

(1) (Reply)

Question Unilorin Will Ask You In Post Ume / Jamb Date Is 5th May 2008 / Neco Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.