Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

CALCULUS MADE EASY With Tousands Of Examples And Solved Past Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CALCULUS MADE EASY With Tousands Of Examples And Solved Past Questions (2624 Views)

Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M / I Want To Buy Editable JAMB Past Questions And Solved Answers / Things That Can Make Or Mar A Brilliant Student. (with Examples) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CALCULUS MADE EASY With Tousands Of Examples And Solved Past Questions by chuks5552: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2013
Now students have nothing to fear …

Math textbooks can be as baffling as the subject they’re teaching. Not anymore. The best-selling author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Calculus has taken what appears to be a typical calculus workbook, chock full of solved calculus problems, and made legible notes in the margins, adding missing steps and simplifying solutions.
Finally, everything is made perfectly clear. Students will be prepared to solve those obscure problems that were never discussed in class but always seem to find their way onto exams.
--Includes 1,000 problems with comprehensive solutions
--Annotated notes throughout the text clarify what’s being asked in each problem and fill in missing steps
--Kelley is a former award-winning calculus teacher

About the Author

W. Michael Kelley is a former award-winning calculus teacher and author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Calculus, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Precalculus, and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Algebra. He is also the founder and editor of calculus-help.com, which helps thousands of students conquer their math anxiety every month. check this book out now at

http://nairamegashop.com/home/98-the-humongous-book-of-calculus-problems.html

1 Like

Re: CALCULUS MADE EASY With Tousands Of Examples And Solved Past Questions by bolaji73(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
pls can i get it in a bookshop here in lagos?
Re: CALCULUS MADE EASY With Tousands Of Examples And Solved Past Questions by chuks5552: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
No you can't get this book in a typical Nigerian shop,this book is very rare and if you manage to get it which i am sure is not possible,it will be very expensive running to thousands of naira but nairamegashop is offering it to you just for 500 naira,and it is in an ebook in a p.d.f format which means you can read it right on your phone,laptop or any device.just give it a try,you will still come back and give your own testimony.I have bought many ebooks from them they are trusted,that is why i am recommending it to the public
Re: CALCULUS MADE EASY With Tousands Of Examples And Solved Past Questions by bolaji73(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
chuks5552: No you can't get this book in a typical Nigerian shop,this book is very rare and if you manage to get it which i am sure is not possible,it will be very expensive running to thousands of naira but nairamegashop is offering it to you just for 500 naira,and it is in an ebook in a p.d.f format which means you can read it right on your phone,laptop or any device.just give it a try,you will still come back and give your own testimony.I have bought many ebooks from them they are trusted,that is why i am recommending it to the public
so,hw am i going 2get the ebook nw?
Re: CALCULUS MADE EASY With Tousands Of Examples And Solved Past Questions by chuks5552: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
Like i said earlier,the book is a digital product which means that it is an eBook that is in a downloadable format in PDF.you can read it in your phone,laptop,blackberry,or any device
Thank you very much on your question,getting the eBook is very easy just follow this link http://nairamegashop.com/home/98-the-humongous-book-of-calculus-problems.html,then you will see add to cart,the product will be added to your cart instantly.then at your account on the top right page,you will see one item added to cart,then when you check out,you will asked to register on the website when you register and confirm your email,you will then continue with your check out then follow each step carefully until the last stage where your the company's bank,account number and account name will be provided as soon as you complete your order and pay,instantly,the book will be emailed to you so that you can download and read it. All these steps take less than 5 minutes to finish,you can even pay through ATM machine with your card tomorrow so that you can start reading the book immediately
Re: CALCULUS MADE EASY With Tousands Of Examples And Solved Past Questions by chuks5552: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
Calculus For Dummies

The mere thought of having to take a required calculus course is enough to make legions of students break out in a cold sweat. Others who have no intention of ever studying the subject have this notion that calculus is impossibly difficult unless you happen to be a direct descendant of Einstein

Well, the good news is that you can master calculus. It's not nearly as tough as its mystique would lead you to think. Much of calculus is really just very advanced algebra, geometry, and trig. It builds upon and is a logical extension of those subjects. If you can do algebra, geometry, and trig, you can do calculus.

Calculus For Dummies is intended for three groups of readers:

Students taking their first calculus course – If you're enrolled in a calculus course and you find your textbook less than crystal clear, this is the book for you. It covers the most important topics in the first year of calculus: differentiation, integration, and infinite series.
Students who need to brush up on their calculus to prepare for other studies – If you've had elementary calculus, but it's been a couple of years and you want to review the concepts to prepare for, say, some graduate program, Calculus For Dummies will give you a thorough, no-nonsense refresher course.
Adults of all ages who'd like a good introduction to the subject – Non-student readers will find the book's exposition clear and accessible. Calculus For Dummies takes calculus out of the ivory tower and brings it down to earth.

This is a user-friendly math book. Whenever possible, the author explains the calculus concepts by showing you connections between the calculus ideas and easier ideas from algebra and geometry. Then, you'll see how the calculus concepts work in concrete examples. All explanations are in plain English, not math-speak. Calculus For Dummies covers the following topics and more:

Real-world examples of calculus
The two big ideas of calculus: differentiation and integration
Why calculus works
Pre-algebra and algebra review
Common functions and their graphs
Limits and continuity
Integration and approximating area
Sequences and series

Don't buy the misconception. Sure calculus is difficult – but it's manageable, doable. You made it through algebra, geometry, and trigonometry. Well, calculus just picks up where they leave off – it's simply the next step in a logical progression.check out this book now by following this link

http://nairamegashop.com/home/94-calculus-for-dummies.html

Re: CALCULUS MADE EASY With Tousands Of Examples And Solved Past Questions by chuks5552: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2013
If you really want to beat calculus once and for all,i strongly this book for you,get it now while it is in stock

(1) (Reply)

Budget Private Primary/secondary Schools Around Yaba, Lagos / Distance Learning Universities in Nigeria approved by NUC / 2020/2021 Polyibadan Aspirants Whatsapp Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.