Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Past and Present Lovers in a Writer's Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Past and Present Lovers in a Writer's Life (913 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Blasts Elnathan John, A Writer From Kaduna In New Interview / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / Adichie Focuses On Nigeria's Present For Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Past and Present Lovers in a Writer's Life by Orikinla(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
There are three things which are too wonderful for me,
Four which I do not understand:
19 The way of an eagle in the sky,
The way of a serpent on a rock,
The way of a ship in the middle of the sea,
And the way of a man with a maid.

~ Proverbs 30:18-19

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

You can find the photographs of popular members of the Romance Section Orikinla has once dated and others still in my romantic life on http://africanbeauty..com.

And anyone that messes up is dumped and replaced by a prettier and sexier one.

So don't be fooled by their hypocritical shenanigans and the dumb guys who want to kiss their Bottom here.
These guys are like dogs who even rush for leftovers. grin
What we call Ajegun in Yoruba language.

Personally I don't like hypocrisy.

You come online to say one thing, but go behind to do the contrary.
So, who is fooling whom?

It is like the young woman who was having an illicit affair with the husband of her elder sister and he always lied to her.
"Don't worry. Nobody will see us."
Nobody?
But God is seeing it all.

Or the Christian brother who wanted to fornicate with the Christian sister in his room and was shutting the windows and drawing the curtains over them so that no one would see them. But when he was done, she said to him.
"There are more you have not shut?"
"Which other ones?" He asked as he was already unzipping his fly.
"You are yet to shut the eyes of God," she said.

What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

~Ecclesiastes 1:9

New International Version (NIV)
Re: Past and Present Lovers in a Writer's Life by Dyt(f): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
Haaaa
aye ma le ooo
c where dey v led uncle orinkinla 2
Re: Past and Present Lovers in a Writer's Life by Gboliwe: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
Smart move? Drawing traffic to your blog.
I personally dont believe you've dated let alone done any of these girls. Stop lying
Re: Past and Present Lovers in a Writer's Life by freecocoa(f): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
grin grin Look for something else or just beg people to visit your boring blog,this tactic is so yesterday.
Re: Past and Present Lovers in a Writer's Life by Goldieluks: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2011
Dry blog try another tactics.
Re: Past and Present Lovers in a Writer's Life by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2011
Gboliwe:

Smart move? Drawing traffic to your blog.
I personally dont believe you've dated let alone done any of these girls. Stop lying

My sweethearts know that I am not lying.

Would you confess the sins you have not committed?

Goldieluks:

Dry blog try another tactics.

The most popular African blogs belong to Orikinla.

The following analytics are from Google.

Links to Kisses ‘n’ Roses

Domains Total links
.com

styleikon.com

blogged.com

easypay.com

Links to Nigerian Times

Domains Total links

.com

blogged.com

easypay.com

top20.com

technorati.com

Links to Nigerians Report

Domains Total links

namepedia.co.uk

fest21.com

thebestlinks.com

publish2.com

digg.com

If you have doubts, find out from Google.

Don't take my familiarity and humility for granted.
I enjoy mingling with my folks no matter their age, gender, class or creed.
Re: Past and Present Lovers in a Writer's Life by maclatunji: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
^So why post their photos (although I have not bothered to check your blog)?

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As An Online Freelance Writer / Lest We Immortalize Nuisance…the “goldie” Situation By Eseoghene Al-faruq Ohwoje / The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.