Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} (103952 Views)

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by cloves(m): 5:05am On Apr 12, 2012
Pls I had 233 in my jamb and I want to study medicine aw sure z my admission in unilag and I need their past question ASAP this is my email /abeladigun@yahoo.com/thanks will be xpecting a reply
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by aragbs4real05: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2012
pls someone should help me out! i av a problem, in my o level result i av credit pass in all my subject except econs which i had ordinary pass..i scored 213 in utme and want to study accounting i chose unilag 1st and 2nd chosin banking as 2nd pls i nid a blunt and accurate answer from an experienced person what exactly do i nid to do to secure admission dis year.plz i nid a cogent answer! what should be my target in the post utme to study either of d 2 courses i just nid admission in unilag dis year! embarassedpls someone should help me out! i av a problem, in my o level result i av credit pass in all my subject except econs which i had ordinary pass..i scored 213 in utme and want to study accounting i chose unilag 1st and 2nd chosin banking as 2nd pls i nid a blunt and accurate answer from an experienced person what exactly do i nid to do to secure admission dis year.plz i nid a cogent answer! what should be my target in the post utme to study either of d 2 courses i just nid admission in unilag dis year!
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2012
cloves: Pls I had 233 in my jamb and I want to study medicine aw sure z my admission in unilag and I need their past question ASAP this is my email /abeladigun@yahoo.com/thanks will be xpecting a reply
With your UTME above you have 29.1, thus will need as high as 93.8 to meet up last year cut-off of 76. Why not consider change of course? If you need past questions keep in touch.

aragbs4real05: pls someone should help me out! i av a problem, in my o level result i av credit pass in all my subject except econs which i had ordinary pass..i scored 213 in utme and want to study accounting i chose unilag 1st and 2nd chosin banking as 2nd pls i nid a blunt and accurate answer from an experienced person what exactly do i nid to do to secure admission dis year.plz i nid a cogent answer! what should be my target in the post utme to study either of d 2 courses i just nid admission in unilag dis year! embarassedpls someone should help me out! i av a problem, in my o level result i av credit pass in all my subject except econs which i had ordinary pass..i scored 213 in utme and want to study accounting i chose unilag 1st and 2nd chosin banking as 2nd pls i nid a blunt and accurate answer from an experienced person what exactly do i nid to do to secure admission dis year.plz i nid a cogent answer! what should be my target in the post utme to study either of d 2 courses i just nid admission in unilag dis year!
Ah, so much repetition, typo error i guess.
@bolded, read your book, pass well and gbam you're in school. Since u have Cs in other subjects, Govt. Geo. Comm. e.t.c can replaced Econs. With 213, that is 27, u need 90 and 80 in Post-Jamb to attain last year cut-off of 72 & 67 for Accounting & Banking and Finance respectively. So fire on with reading now.

For those of u that had come to UNILAG either to see me or otherwise, u must have seen my article pasted at the senate building advising the school authority not to allow candidates go through the 'hell' they went through last year just to buy Post-Jamb form. I'm of the opinion all banks across the nation(and not only the banks in UNILAG) should be allow to sell the form for ease & accessibility. So the BIG QUESTIONS [/b]for those on this thread who apply to UNILAG last year and did not get admission is; what anomaly do u think should be corrected this year? State it here with genuine reason & yours' sincerely will bring it to the school Adm notice to reference to here.

For Past Questions & Answers (2005-2011 plus the practice questions given last year) with [b]BONUS [/b]of
1. Mathematics Solutions.
2. Cut-off Mark for all courses for the past four years.
3. How to calculate your aggregate Score.
4. Steps to scoring very high &
5. Others.
Call [b]08185787349

Also available, JAMB change of Course and Institution.
Ah, so much repetition, typo error i guess.
@bolded, read your book, pass well and gbam you're in school. Since u have Cs in other subjects, Govt. Geo. Comm. e.t.c can replaced Econs. With 213, that is 27, u need 90 and 80 in Post-Jamb to attain last year cut-off of 72 & 67 for Accounting & Banking and Finance respectively. So fire on with reading now.

For those of u that had come to UNILAG either to see me or otherwise, u must have seen my article pasted at the senate building advising the school authority not to allow candidates go through the 'hell' they went through last year just to buy Post-Jamb form. I'm of the opinion all banks across the nation(and not only the banks in UNILAG) should be allow to sell the form for ease & accessibility. So the BIG QUESTIONS for those on this thread who apply to UNILAG last year and did not get admission, what anomaly do u think should be corrected this year? State it here with genuine reason & yours' sincerely will bring it to the school Adm.notice to reference to here.

For Past Questions & Answers (2005-2011 plus the practice questions given last year) with BONUS of
2. Cut-off Mark for all courses for the past three years.
5. Others.
Call 08185787349

Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by oluwatobi01(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2012
Don1Dee:
As I always state, everybody that have 200 in UTME has got great chances, just ace your Post-Jamb.
Using last year cut-off of 61(which might not be the case for this year)your focus should be to score 66 and you're on merit list. Recently, they seems to be relative competition in Marine science, but with the introduction of fisheries as a separate department the competition has reduced. Plus, Marine science is the most friendly dept. in the faculty of Science with understanding lecturers (by my judgement).

PG school is starting exams next week, after that, the sales of form will commence (ending of April/Early May- no specific date yet). For the last five years, it had always been sold for 12k exclusive of bank charge.
I pray someone open a thread to this respect for us to rope minds sha.
Do you mind stating his CGPA here and if he intends pursuing Econs at PG level. Why? you might ask, 2.1 has type and UNILAG is crazily concern about one's CGPA and Econs is quite competitive. Not to deter him though, but knowing this will help map out strategies to claim his place. Our Nation is survival of the fittest.
. Bros,he had a CGPA of 4.34.Hope he is save to do his Msc in Economics,thanx. ALASHE.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by cloves(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2012
What. Of the catchmeNt am from oyo state
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by aragbs4real05: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2012
yeah sure it was a typo error...i really appreciate ur reply
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by aragbs4real05: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
some people go drop numbers and wont respond to their calz na wao plz i nid a relaible person who can get me the past question or should tell me hw i can get it..
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
oluwatobi01: . Bros,he had a CGPA of 4.34.Hope he is save to do his Msc in Economics,thanx. ALASHE.
Very save!

aragbs4real05: yeah sure it was a typo error...i really appreciate ur reply
My pleasure.

cloves: What. Of the catchmeNt am from oyo state
Always 3-4 marks below cut-off.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by pascal4real41(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
[color=#770077][/color
I had 269 in my utme, put in 4 pharmacy and i took unilag as my first choice pls house what are my chances towards admission pls guyz i need ur comment.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Stephil(f): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
Don1Dee:
The JAMB cut-off mark for all courses in UNILAG is 200. U'll b updated here when is time to start purchasing d form. It cost N16,200
Thanks you.... Pls dnt 4get to inform me. I really need it. Thanks again
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by eledu1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN UNILAG POST JAMB EXAM WILL TAKE PLACE? IN ADDITION, I GOT 260 IN JAMB EXAM AND I PUT IN 4 PHYSIOTHERAPY PLS I NEED UR OPINION ON MY CHANCE OF GAINING ADMISSION INTO UNILAG.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Jeffex(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
Pls can sum1 study geophysics without f/mths cos i had pass grade on it n again wat abt catchment areas lyk lagos
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2012
pascal4real41: [color=#770077][/color
I had 269 in my utme, put in 4 pharmacy and i took unilag as my first choice pls house what are my chances towards admission pls guyz i need ur comment.
Pharmacy is not always very competitive. Your UTME score is also very high, just target 70 in Post-JAMB and you'll be on merit list.

eledu1: PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN UNILAG POST JAMB EXAM WILL TAKE PLACE? IN ADDITION, I GOT 260 IN JAMB EXAM AND I PUT IN 4 PHYSIOTHERAPY PLS I NEED UR OPINION ON MY CHANCE OF GAINING ADMISSION INTO UNILAG.
D date hasn't been fixed, when it's fixed you shall all know. just target 71 in Post-JAMB and you'll be on merit list.

Jeffex: Pls can sum1 study geophysics without f/mths cos i had pass grade on it n again wat abt catchment areas lyk lagos
F/Maths is not compulsory to study geophysics but Geography is. Lagosian with 2-3 marks below merit cut-off are always considered (the catchment thing)!

For Past Questions & Answers (2005-2011 plus the practice questions given last year) with BONUS of
5. Others.
Call 08185787349

Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Adaoluchi: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2012
I scored 234 in d Utme exam and I put in 4 law. Pls what are my chances of gaining admission in Unilag and what is the Post utme cut off mark 4 law
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Tizzie: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2012
I Scored 239 in Jamb and I applied for Med. Lab. Science in Unilag.what 're my admssion chancess?? I wrte their Pume last yr for pharmacy nd scored 78/100 buh I ddnt make it cos I scored 206 in Jamb.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by ganganawuj: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2012
Hello frnds in d house.This is gangan in d house.Pls im a student who wants to apply for d direct entry form dats currently out.I already have my NCE rsult intact buh d only problem im having now is dat my o'level result is not yet complete 'n d only think im having left to pass is my english.Pls i like to no if its very possible 4 me 2 stil.go ahead in purchasing d direct entry form coz i already put in 4 dis upcoming neco xamz on d way.So i want to no if its possible 4 me to jst fill d form with awaiting result in it dats all.Pls frnds,for God sake i need faaaaaast reply on dis issue.Thank u all 'n God bless u each as u contribute to dis matter of mine.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by pascal4real41(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
hello house, u guyz are doing a great job. Keep it up nd i believe God will reward u. Pls i need ur help on certain issue, nd d issue is: can some1 kn d quantity or population of people that choose a particular course in unilag,e.g: pharmacy and so on. pls guyz reply.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
Where are the people that started this thread? I wasn't part of them, now am the only one carrying the load ooo. No wahala sha!

Ada oluchi: I scored 234 in d Utme exam and I put in 4 law. Pls what are my chances of gaining admission in Unilag and what is the Post utme cut off mark 4 law
Everybody with UTME score of 200 have got chance to make it, you inclusive. With your UTME score above & using last year law cut-off of 73 as a reference, you'll need to score as high as 88. Think & act smart now. Being in school first is most important. Best of luck.

Tizzie: I Scored 239 in Jamb and I applied for Med. Lab. Science in Unilag.what 're my admssion chancess?? I wrte their Pume last yr for pharmacy nd scored 78/100 buh I ddnt make it cos I scored 206 in Jamb.
Ah Tizzie! Just wasted such high score. This is what I tell people to be smart at times, they rather believe in people's fake promise of 'runz'. Thank God u chooses something else this year. Med. Lab is new in UNILAG, d cut-off was not made public, 61 was used however. Target between 65-70 and you'll be matriculating.

ganganawuj: Hello frnds in d house.This is gangan in d house.Pls im a student who wants to apply for d direct entry form dats currently out.I already have my NCE rsult intact buh d only problem im having now is dat my o'level result is not yet complete 'n d only think im having left to pass is my english.Pls i like to no if its very possible 4 me 2 stil.go ahead in purchasing d direct entry form coz i already put in 4 dis upcoming neco xamz on d way.So i want to no if its possible 4 me to jst fill d form with awaiting result in it dats all.Pls frnds,for God sake i need faaaaaast reply on dis issue.Thank u all 'n God bless u each as u contribute to dis matter of mine.
It would not work, May/June would have. I think NECO result is always ready by Feb. (not very sure) and the final registration for all the students that will be admitted for 2012/2013 academic session ends 24th Oct. 2012 except they is Strike.

pascal4real41: hello house, u guyz are doing a great job. Keep it up nd i believe God will reward u. Pls i need ur help on certain issue, nd d issue is: can some1 kn d quantity or population of people that choose a particular course in unilag,e.g: pharmacy and so on. pls guyz reply.
Number will have been the better word for the bolded above. To your question; yes. What dept. or course?

For Past Questions & Answers (2005-2011 plus the practice questions given last year) with[b] BONUS[/b] of
5. Others.
Call 08185787349

Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by patrick2(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2012
URGENT AND VERY SAD:

PLEASE, I LEARNT THAT UNILAG DOES NOT ACCEPT COMMERCE AS UTME SUBJECT. MANY OF US DID COMMERCE IN THE JAMB WITHOUT KNOWING AND IT IS NOT INDICATED IN THE JAMB BRONCURE THAT UNILAG DOES NOT ACCEPT COMMERCE FOR SOCIAL SCIENCE SUBJECTS. IT IS SAID THAT COMMERCE AND ECONOMICS ARE REGARDED AS ONE SUBJECT. PLEASE CAN ANY ONE CONFIRM THIS INFORMATION AS MANY CANDIDTES WHO DID COMMERCE IN JAMB AND CHOOSE UNILAG ARE AUTHOMATICALLY DISQAULIFIED.

VERY SAD INDEED!!!!!
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by okotojesu(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2012
Pls if i want to change my course to from civil eng. To building,how much will i purchase the form,where will i purchase it ,when should i purchase it and what are the procedures invoved.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Spida(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2012
Will like to know when UNILAG will be selling their PG forms and also wanna know if someone who graduated with a second class (lower division) in Architecture can apply.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
patrick2: URGENT AND VERY SAD:

PLEASE, I LEARNT THAT UNILAG DOES NOT ACCEPT COMMERCE AS UTME SUBJECT. MANY OF US DID COMMERCE IN THE JAMB WITHOUT KNOWING AND IT IS NOT INDICATED IN THE JAMB BRONCURE THAT UNILAG DOES NOT ACCEPT COMMERCE FOR SOCIAL SCIENCE SUBJECTS. IT IS SAID THAT COMMERCE AND ECONOMICS ARE REGARDED AS ONE SUBJECT. PLEASE CAN ANY ONE CONFIRM THIS INFORMATION AS MANY CANDIDTES WHO DID COMMERCE IN JAMB AND CHOOSE UNILAG ARE AUTHOMATICALLY DISQAULIFIED.

VERY SAD INDEED!!!!!
Is not all courses in social science that are affected, be specific with your chosen course.

okotojesu: Pls if i want to change my course to from civil eng. To building,how much will i purchase the form,where will i purchase it ,when should i purchase it and what are the procedures invoved.
You can purchase it at JAMB office, Ikoyi or accredited Jamb centers close to you. It closing soon, I do it too, you contact me on 08185787349.

Spida: Will like to know when UNILAG will be selling their PG forms and also wanna know if someone who graduated with a second class (lower division) in Architecture can apply.
Next month. Will update it here. 2.2 @bolded yes. Just do very well in the entrance exams.

For those that wrote DLI exams, admission list is out, go check your name.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by cutegoddy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2012
Joshua15: in unilag is acturial science a competitive course
just belive in ur sef
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by cutegoddy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hi peeps am Godwin a student of unilag, am here to advice u and has well warn u about anybody that tells u to bring money to work ur admission that doesn't work in unilag if u merit it u will get d admission without anybodys assistance so please be wise. Make sure u do d required subject combination for the course u intend going for cos so many student made dat mistake last year and they had to forfeit their admission to b sure ababout ur subject combination I will advise u come down to d senate building and go make all ur enquiries at admission office cos d brochure is not always right. 4 any question u contact me on . I wish u guys all d best. I will keep u guys posted on any development.

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Joshua15(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
any info about tutorials n unilag
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by patrick2(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2012
patrick2: URGENT AND VERY SAD:

VERY SAD INDEED!!!!!

Is not all courses in social science that are affected, be specific with your chosen course

Thanks Dondee!

I applied for Accounting and did Maths, English, Commerce and Econs in UTME. I also have the papers in my O/Level result.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Anitakrist(f): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2012
U guys re doin a great job here,bt i ave dis question,i had 245 in my jamb nd applied 4 mersurg hvin mde unilag my first choice institution,wat re my chances
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by banjhie: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
@don1dee pls i nid more information bout unilag cutoff mark 4 political science nd economics. pls
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
Anitakrist: U guys re doin a great job here,bt i ave dis question,i had 245 in my jamb nd applied 4 mersurg hvin mde unilag my first choice institution,wat re my chances

once again, i come across another of my RIVALS...trust me girl,u gat a gr8 chance considering d oda results i hav heard n d mass failure
i also applied n got 242 bt dat doesnt deter me cos am from one of d catchment areas...
Ow abt yhu?
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by cutegoddy(m): 8:10am On Apr 21, 2012
[Yeah if u com 2 akoka their r lots of tutorial classes, but don't really believe in tutorials I can study on ur own just get d past questions they will b of gr8 hlp to u. quote author=Joshua15]any info about tutorials n unilag[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Complete Neco June_ July 2012/2013 Exam Timetable . 136 Nani / What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers / Unaab Admission Made Easy (2011/2012)session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.