Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} (103956 Views)

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by braine(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2012
What other programmes does unilag offer apart from UME, Diploma and DLI?
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Stesibelle17(f): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
No reply 4 my question?
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Stesibelle17(f): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
No reply 2 my question?
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Joshua15(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
wats d cut off mark for insurance n lagggggggg
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by yale209: 6:39am On Mar 29, 2012
Pls house,is it a must 2 have 1 science subject 4 a management course(in d o'level
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by shesco(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2012
JAMB has come and gone,and now its time to face the real thing which is PUME.You need to Start preparing for your postume now by studying unilag past questions and answers.To this effect i wish to inform all unilag aspirants that needs the postume past questions and answers from 2006 till date to get it from me in a pdf format by PM me or send me a mail at donshesco@gmail.com
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Onaolamipo: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2012
Hello forum,I WANT TO CONFIRM whether i chose right subjects combination for accountancy (ENG. Maths. Econ. Gov. ) Unilag is my choice
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by karoenajemo(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2012
i chose mass communication in unilag,but i dont know if this combination is ok:Eng,gov,crs,lit
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by montaro82(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2012
Onaolamipo: Hello forum,I WANT TO CONFIRM whether i chose right subjects combination for accountancy (ENG. Maths. Econ. Gov. ) Unilag is my choice
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by montaro82(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2012
You are good to go
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by MATTHEW59: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2012
Onaolamipo: Hello forum,I WANT TO CONFIRM whether i chose right subjects combination for accountancy (ENG. Maths. Econ. Gov. ) Unilag is my choice
my dear, u re in order n gud. Need UNILAG POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS n ANSWERS, check below
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by karoenajemo(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2012
karoenajemo: i chose mass communication in unilag,but i dont know if this combination is ok:Eng,gov,crs,lit
pls answer me,pls.i am quiet inquisitive right now,pls.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by shesco(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2012
braine: What other programmes does unilag offer apart from UME, Diploma and DLI?
FOUNDATION
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by shesco(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2012
Stesibelle17: No reply 2 my question?
your question again
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
Stesibelle17: Helo,pls i want 2 knw,wat was last year's cut off point 4 estate management,law,nd english? Thankz

Estate Management 63
Law 73
English 62
English Education 61
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2012
braine: What other programmes does unilag offer apart from UME, Diploma and DLI?
They is Part time In Estate Management and Mass Communication.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
Joshua15: wats d cut off mark for insurance n lagggggggg
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
yale209: Pls house,is it a must 2 have 1 science subject 4 a management course(in d o'level
Plz, give more information to enable us give u more explicit answer.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
shesco: FOUNDATION
Foundation is d same as Diploma.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
karoenajemo: i chose mass communication in unilag,but i dont know if this combination is ok:Eng,gov,crs,lit
ah, but why CRS? anywhere, ensure u read hard 2 make Mass Comm, any course outside mass com with d above combination will affect u negatively...Best wishes.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
I stopped commenting on this thread because of unnecessary 'call me' to purchase this and that and repetition of already answered questions from prospective students. If u guys can start behaving mature, I can continue to contribute my 2 cent.

Ok, lets do something. If you follow this thread, after checking your UTME result, if you score 200 and above and you stay close to UNILAG and willing to put out fourteen (14) days for intensive post-JAMB clinic (tutorials) for FREE. Just indicate here with a YES, plz don't write anything else. This is an idea in conception so the numbers of interested people will determine it fruition or the opposite.

Is they anybody following this thread that wants to apply to any school via JAMB direct entry? The form is on sales, lets do it together if you need guidance.

Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Taiquadri(f): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
YES
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Ibbaba(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
YES
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Bolaji16(m): 12:20am On Mar 30, 2012
YES
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by MATTHEW59: 6:32am On Mar 30, 2012
JAMB UTME RESULT IS OUT, CHECK URS n let discuss here. Check it here www.jamb.org.ng or www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme wish u best of favour. We have authentic, original n complete sets of UNILAG POST UTME past questions N QUESTIONS and computer based /online test practice platform.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by valnelly(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2012
YES
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by valnelly(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2012
what are my chances of gaining admission into unilag to study psychology dis year. I scored 242 in jamb and the post utme cut off shouldnt exceed 65 for psychology. It means i have to score up to 70 in post utme. Im scared. Or do i get the change of course form. Wat course can one do wit utme subjects - use of eng,maths ,econs and govt. O'level - maths,eng,econs,govt,geog,biology,crk,literature and commerce
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Goddys(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
It is said that 'experience is the best teacher'.This assertion was made by John Locke to depict the efficacy of empiricism.I am Nwokedi Godwin,a 200 level law student at unilag.I am here to enter into an executory contract with any willing prospective unilag law candidate who wishes to gain admission into this honourable institution in this academic year.
The terms of the contract is that i will equip you with all necessary materials and questions(including unilag past post-utme questions and internal examination questions for 100 level unilag students,et cetera).After a well-thought enquiry and observation,i came to a prima facie knowledge that these are the the primary derivative source for unilag post-utme question.My transaction is restricted to prospective law candidates alone as they will not evade the completion of their own agreement as they gain admission into faculty of law.If per-adventure,any party to this contract fails to reach the hallmark score of 70% in his or her unilag post-utme(not aggregate score),the contract is treated as rescinded and revoked.If any party to this contract eventually get up to the hallmark score of 70% in his or her unilag post-utme(not aggregate score),it is upon such person to fufil the agreement of this contract.My primary concern is to aid you legally reach a peak score that may earn you admission into unilag faculty of law.
The obligation on the part of any party to this contract,is to indicate an interest by sending his e-mail address to me,because all the materials will be send to the person's e-mail,as they have been turned to a soft-copy.The charges to the above services is the sum of twenty thousand naira only.Three thousand naira is to be paid after i must have sent the first material to your e-mail.The rest seventeen thousand is to be paid after you must have make a hallmark score of 70%(not aggregate score) in your unilag post-utme.My e-mail address is kleanguy@yahoo.com

Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
Goddys: It is said that 'experience is the best teacher'.This assertion was made by John Locke to depict the efficacy of empiricism.[/b]I am Nwokedi Godwin,a 200 level law student at unilag.I am here to enter into an executory contract with any willing prospective unilag law candidate who wishes to gain admission into this honourable institution in this academic year.
The terms of the contract is that i will equip you with all necessary materials and questions(including unilag past post-utme questions and internal examination questions for 100 level unilag students,et cetera)[b].After a well-thought enquiry and observation,i came to a prima facie knowledge that these are the the primary derivative source for unilag post-utme question.My transaction is restricted to prospective law candidates alone as they will not evade the completion of their own agreement as they gain admission into faculty of law
.If per-adventure,any party to this contract fails to reach the hallmark score of 70% in his or her unilag post-utme(not aggregate score),the contract is treated as rescinded and revoked.If any party to this contract eventually get up to the hallmark score of 70% in his or her unilag post-utme(not aggregate score),it is upon such person to fufil the agreement of this contract.My primary concern is to aid you legally reach a peak score that may earn you admission into unilag faculty of law.
The obligation on the part of any party to this contract,is to indicate an interest by sending his e-mail address to me,because all the materials will be send to the person's e-mail,as they have been turned to a soft-copy.The charges to the above services is the sum of twenty thousand naira only.Three thousand naira is to be paid after i must have sent the first material to your e-mail.The rest seventeen thousand is to be paid after you must have make a hallmark score of 70%(not aggregate score) in your unilag post-utme.My e-mail address is kleanguy@yahoo.com
@bolded, as long as you'd try to impress here, unfortunately you can't communicate. Why, when your message is not decipher, the purpose of communication is overly defeated. As a lawyer in the making in a third world, after your modus operandi, intuitively accessing the literacy weight of your client is paramount in knowing the language to use. Do you think after using all these 'grammar' guys here would start contacting you. Do you even know the service you intend offering is a breach of law whose punishment is tantamount to jail? And you're a lawyer!
More so, do you know the chairman of UNILAG admission committee is from your faculty (can't mention names here), and she dare not make this claim to even her own child(she don't have a prospective student as a child though). Can't we do things in this part of the world without selfish interest and taking chances on others?
Are there different questions for prospecting law students from others, who set and mark POST-UTME in UNILAG? Answer here and I shall 'give' you twenty law candidates instantly - 20k abi?
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Goddys(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2012
@ dondee.
You seem not to precisely comprehend the wordings of my text.I have undergone this process,and have stated without reserve the outcome of my subjective inquiry of the source of unilag post utme using unilag past post utme questions as a case of study.However,it was a deductive exercise which had proven to be effective in the past.That was what i meant by 'prima facie',and it is a contract which is not imposed on anybody.For your information,the contract is devoid of any form of illegality,since i do not claim to pragmatically have the knowledge of the forth-coming unilag post utme.If you however
think that the above contract is illegal and fraudulent,i would like you to report me to the office of the Dean of Law Faculty,Unilag.My student I.D card is attached beneath my original post.
It is very recondite to me,why everybody is taken to be a scam or dupe.Be wise not to associate everybody with fraud,especially lawyers-in-the making.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by deejayvally: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
2 al d UNILAG aspirants, do nt b deceived by anybdy. Work and pray, and ur admission wil scale 2ru. Any medical student(Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Physiotherapy) here? If u nid any in4matn, kol me on 08094985768. 2 @Don1dee, I salute u man. Kudos 2 u 4 helpin others. U were here last yr. Jah bless. And 2 u al fraudsters in da buildin, what do u gain 4rm extortin pipu? Cnt u just ep without a kobo? 2 al UNILAG aspirants, u wil al suceed. Prayer is d key.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by omotayokay: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
plzs the cut'off 4 last yr medcine..plz before i faint..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Complete Neco June_ July 2012/2013 Exam Timetable . 136 Nani / What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers / Unaab Admission Made Easy (2011/2012)session