Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? (7921 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) / Am Bored, I Need Help Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by folafola(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2012
Go to YouTube and watch video go to Linda.con as well or go to my blog to get unlimited internet tricks
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by NessaFresh(f): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Seun: You already know about www.nigerianbloggers.com. Are you sure you have finished exploring Nairaland? This is a very rich forum, I tell you.
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2013
if u are bored visit www.bangbros.com....aleast it will keep ur juice flowin n kill ur boredom....lol grin
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by bosa1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
watch video on my youtube account @boluwaj1
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by bosa1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
maxibrainz: as i make this post i just configured some glo sims to browse and download unlimitedly with my new glo unlimited browsing settings i cracked myself, i just carried out some experiment and am happy it was successful, if you live in Benue state you can meet me to configure your glo sim for you but if you live outside benue you pay me just a token to get the steps on how i configure glo sim cards for unlimited browsing if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com

kindly send d request to my mail hontegrity@gmail.com. I will surely pay.
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by omanifrank(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
keep on searchin......so many thins to do online...making cash and info
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by omanifrank(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
sbucareer: x
on point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? / Computer Industry Acronyms / Get 1gb Data Plan Internet Browsing On Your Zain Sim For Just #1,100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.