Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Pissing In The Fridge - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pissing In The Fridge (6392 Views)

COMEDYSKIT: How African Children Use The Fridge / Hilarious Picture Of Man Sleeping In Fridge / Pmsl . . . Pissing My Self Laughing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pissing In The Fridge by geraldarts(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
An old couple go to the doctor.The old man goes first to have his mental test.When the doctor is done with him,he sends the man to the waiting room and calls the woman in.

Doctor:I'd like to talk to you about your husband.

Woman:It's his heart,isnt it!I told him to lay off the eggs!

Doctor: Well,I asked your husband how he was feeling,and he said he was feeling great! he said that when he went to the bathroom and opened the door,  that god turned the light on for him,and when he was done,he shut the door and god turned the light off for him.

Woman:Darn! he's been peeing in the fridge again!

oh!and i agree with Ekinze! Grin     grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pissing In The Fridge by bingbagbo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
JOKES GRADING: C

REMARKS:

(1) (Reply)

How To Love Your Jamaican Man / You Think U've Got Funny Memes... You Better Check This Out / Funniest Short Story Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.