Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Wish For Everyone In 2012- Saheed Osupa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wish For Everyone In 2012- Saheed Osupa (2567 Views)

Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) / I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa / Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wish For Everyone In 2012- Saheed Osupa by bilms(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
Hello, i just logged on to my facebook and the first post i saw was that of Saheed Osupa(Fuji Star).

Akorede Saheed Okunola

How was the Xmas celebration? Hope you had nice time with your family and touch base with old friends. Mine was hectic as I was busy with show in different location, I thank God for the blessing (Opemipo mi o ledupe tan) and I still created time for my family despite the tight schedule.

My Wish for everyone in 2012
~ May peace break into your house
~ May thieves come to steal your debts.
~ May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of N1,000 bills.
~ May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!
~ May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and your tears be that of joy.
~ May the problems you had forget your home address
~In simple words,
I am wishing that 2012 be the best year of our lives !!!
Re: My Wish For Everyone In 2012- Saheed Osupa by experts: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2011
its wish ineed
Re: My Wish For Everyone In 2012- Saheed Osupa by bilms(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2011
what interest me more is where he said,May thieves come to steal your debts.

(1) (Reply)

DON JAZZY: We had break – up due to illuminati / My Fiance Took Away My Shame-Tiwa Savage / Tonto Dikeh Insults Mercy Johnson Ontwitter, Calls Her A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.