Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Give Me A Good Reason Not To Do The Undone - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Give Me A Good Reason Not To Do The Undone (904 Views)

A Good Reason why you may need to avoid Coffee If You Are An Expectant Mom. / A Good Reason To Drink Wine: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me A Good Reason Not To Do The Undone by ayeakamara(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2011
THIS THREAD IS FOR THE BRAINY ONES PLEASE

I don't want to type everything as it happened, so i will just highlight the important parts.

1 .Got infected with staphylococcus when i was 13

2. spit often

3. I Think Like an Id.iot (if i see a poo i won't eat throughout that day. if i see a madman in the street, i will start thinking rubishly i don't know how to define it but beleive me its worst and i have been doing this since when i was in jss 1)

4. I had a mouth odour when i was 17th but thank God i have got rid of it when i was 20th

5. I was a handsome guy, how i get to know? almost every girl seduce me, out of all that wooed me i had only 4 Girl friends all my life, because i can't date someone i do not love. the first three woo me themselves. but that has stoppped. i don't have a single girlfriend at hand right now. even the ones i woo look me like a poo, and most of my friends including my mum jokinly told me i am not fine (handsome) even those that seduced me before dont look at me again.

6. I have acne all over my face, maybe thats why the girls run away, lol

7. The staph has affected my spe.rm and i have been told i have low spe.rm count when i went for the test.

I need a huge money, for what? I come from a poor family, so my parents are not able to render any help to cure the staph, because they hustle to feed my younger ones. I need money to free myself from staph. write  an exam and get an admission into a higher institution. help my parents and changes their lives.

8. Guess what happened? My G.F just gave a birth to a baby girl. how is that possible? someone with low spe.rm count? but believe me she is my child, she look exactly like my younger sister, even her fingernails and belly botton is just a replica of mine. yes I should be happy that i gave birth, but i am soooooo sad! (1.)someone that needs money, to help his family, himself and better his life now has a reponsibilty at the age of 21.  (2.) don't forget i am battling with staph for the past 10 yrs and i fathered a child, what is the possibilty that the innocent child will not be a victim?  (3.) The girl who gave birth to my child is a promiscious girl from 13 yrs, she cant count the guys that had made love to her, she lies and she steal, dont blame me for screwing her even when i know she is a bad girl, i dont have a choice, i had no other g.f she was the only one. she told me about the pregnancy when the pregnancy was 4 months, her parents and siblings were so happy because they thought finally someone can take her away from there sight because they are tired of her waywardness and she is only a 17-yr-old. the reason why i am scared is, what is the possibility that the baby won't take after her? I am not hustling for school nowadays, i am struggling for SMA GOLD, PAMPERS AND MEDICINE.

I have a neighbor who as been married since when i was in primary 2, they dont have a child, the wife was a muslim but now a christian just to have a child, she change churches everytime yet not child. she lost her pregnancy before the fetus is due to be born. some is praying to get rich but God does not answer there prayer. why cant God bless those that needs child instead of me? why the poor are getting poorer and the rich getting richer? Do you think the atheist is right?

I know you might be thinking that this does not worth doing the undone but believe me its does, but i can't type everything on here because of reader's time, its a long story.

Please share your story if you have one, and lets see if it is as worse as mine. ADVICE PLEASE!!!
Re: Give Me A Good Reason Not To Do The Undone by slimyem: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2011
distorted and preposterous story!!
Re: Give Me A Good Reason Not To Do The Undone by Kslib(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
Ah!Kai ur short story alone,go make person hate life.Op,are you asking for help?or you are narrating ur life story?or u want to hear other peoples stories too?
Re: Give Me A Good Reason Not To Do The Undone by ayeakamara(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2011
slimyem:

distorted and preposterous story!!

its a true story, its what i am presently facing, its neither a preposterous nor distorted story

Kslib:

Ah!Kai your short story alone,go make person hate life.Op,are you asking for help?or you are narrating your life story?or u want to hear other peoples stories too?

I am just wondering if anyone is facing a problem more serious than this. i need help in terms of someone that will treat me
Re: Give Me A Good Reason Not To Do The Undone by Chubhie: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
Hmmm! Hold on brother. Help will come your way.

(1) (Reply)

The Healthy Reward Of Using Lime / Suya Poisoning By D Boko Haram Sect / Any Remedy For Removing Scar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.