Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Organizing Albums, Help Needed! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Organizing Albums, Help Needed! (1003 Views)

Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. / Mixtapes Vs Street Albums Vs Ep's / Lagbaja Releases 2 New Albums! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organizing Albums, Help Needed! by Xionez(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2011
Some PC app (Nokia Suite suspected) has over writed my song ID tags. They all show TEFLON DON album art as default. And when i mean all, i mean 2367 songs all having the same name, artist and album art cover. The only thing that hasnt changed is the Music name.

Please, is there any confirmed PC application/software to correct this error.

Ive tried using iTunes but i need to register with Apple before it can do. It wouldnt accept my ATM card (so much for the hype of itunes coming to Naija)

Im currently finding solace in Zune. It works great (and uses gracenote music database) but it isnt permanent ie it saves the changes in the album folder but not to the mp3 file itself.

Please, as music lovers, is there any PC software that can right this wrong?
Thanks

PS. Ive googled some solutions but they dont do what is advertised. Tuneup media even froze my lappy
Re: Organizing Albums, Help Needed! by amblors(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2011
i know wmp use to d/l album art for my songs automatically when connected to the net and if u ask it to.
Re: Organizing Albums, Help Needed! by Xionez(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2011
yeah. i thought that would happen but its making mismatches because of the changes in Artist's name. And also i noticed it skipped any song with album art.
Zune is fine though but i have a long way to go if i want to make it permanent with mp3tag editor.
Re: Organizing Albums, Help Needed! by amblors(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2011
i hope the zune works for you though. cheers
Re: Organizing Albums, Help Needed! by Xionez(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
Thanks. Patience (not refering to the First Lady) is the key until i get another solution.

(1) (Reply)

OKIZONA - Birthday Song (nollywood Version) - Downloadnow!! / Yoruba Actor “SEGUN KELANI” A.k.a 9ite Rain – Lasgidi Anthem / (new Video) Download 'open Letter' By Dj Neptune Ft Yungsix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.