Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! (2294 Views)

Help: HowTo Network My Computer! / Help: HowTo Cash In On Google Adsense On My Blog / Ubuntu 8.04: Helpful Tips, HowTo, Tweaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! by leckjazzy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
Pls can anybody in d house help me on how to download in YOUTUBE?
Re: HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! by jjjkkkooo: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2011
How i do it

1.) Copy the url of the video clip you want to download (e.g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO1Mjd9WSgw) for Patience Jonathan's speech
2.) open www.keepvid.com
3. paste the url in the long box and click download
4. It will ask you to install java if you dont have it, just follow the link, it will do it for you.
5. It will the show you different formats you want the video downloaded (mp4, mp3, flv etc.)
6. select the one you want and that s it

hope this helps someone.
Re: HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! by femi4: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
Abeg no looong thing!

@op, you can use any of these: IDM, Orbit or V downloader. Just install the software on pc, it ll automatically detects youtube videos you which to download
Re: HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! by jjjkkkooo: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2011
With my method you have the option of downloading different formats.
Re: HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! by Izusco: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
You can also download Speedbit Video downloader and accelerator and install the toolbar in your browser.http://downloads.speedbit.com/svd3.exe
Visit gammarays20..com for more
Re: HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! by FutureDon(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2012
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is good. Just search for it through google and install (Trial Version).
Re: HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! by wrecksfurd(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
leckjazzy:

Pls can anybody in d house help me on how to download in YOUTUBE?
I use GotCLIP downloader to download videos from Youtube. It's fast, easy and can download videos from any blog, websites or web forum. Download it here: http://youtubeclips.tk
Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

POWERFUL Hp Elitebook 8470p 720g HDD 16g RAM Core I7 3.0ghz / Anyone With 35k Should Carry These Two Hp Laptops / JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.