Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,517 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Help: HowTo Network My Computer! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help: HowTo Network My Computer! (1548 Views)

.. / HowTo Download Videos On Youtube! / Help: HowTo Cash In On Google Adsense On My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: HowTo Network My Computer! by realvenc: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
Please i need to network (wired) my laptop and my Pc. How do i go about it.

i just need to install a software that will be used by the two computers with one of them being the server database.

Can someone pls help me with the process.

Thanks
Re: Help: HowTo Network My Computer! by vvguy: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
Call me on 08189848346 for network and internet solution
Re: Help: HowTo Network My Computer! by olammie01: 9:45am On Jan 25, 2012
call olammie-08058076486 or email:olammiebanji@yahoo.com
Re: Help: HowTo Network My Computer! by Maleeq(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2012
If its just the two PCs you want to network, then go get a "cross over cable" from any computer store. Shouldn't be expensive(less than N500). Plug into into both machines' ethernet port and configure a static address for both...and you are good to go.

Still unsure? Well, try getting the cable I mentioned, and I'd walk you through how to configure the static IP addresses on your machines. Its rather elementary.

Cheers!
Re: Help: HowTo Network My Computer! by yinkfad(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2012
If i want to connect just 2 systems to communicate with each other just get a cross-over cable and connect it to the two systems then go to lan card and configure a static ip address on d 2 systems. Bt if u have any proprem in doin dis u can reach me on 08038551924 or yinkfad24u@yahoo.com
Re: Help: HowTo Network My Computer! by badesco(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2012
It is something very simple and it is not a thing you can easily do with this posting. somebody has to put you through may be for 10 to 30minutes and you tried to master it. if not you will need to always call somebody for help or you can visit this link http://helpdeskgeek.com/networking/connect-two-computers/ and if you dont get it, then call me on 08094550164.
Re: Help: HowTo Network My Computer! by BLACKKYBOY(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2012
Woooo ,sumtime it pains seeing things like dis connectin two system,well what u̶̲̥̅̊ don't kn u don't kn .......so many guyz has explain to u just get cross cable if shareing with a isp no need of static IP.just share d isp ,u get both working ,bt without isp use 192.168.0.1 first system n 192.168.0.2 on d other one bt I will advice also learn to clip cable .........anywork for mii need where to work I base in lag system and netwoking ,telecom engr and so many things base on IT.......cogent_psalm91@yahoo.co.uk.thank guyz
Re: Help: HowTo Network My Computer! by samfibby(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2012
@op. Make sure one ofthe system is online and browsing. On the network indicator, go to the network sharing tab and click share this connection with other computers. Once its done, connect a cross over cable (you can get one for 1,500 at comp village) or better still construct one for yourself. As regards the ip configuration leave that as the isp handles that as the inner nat is already enabled in the window OS. That shoud be all. As for the cable, you could get a cheap switch and connect two etherner straight through cable, if u cant get a cross cable. That should be all.

(1) (Reply)

Installing Husband / A Pic Of 5MB Hard Drive Being Shipped Away In 1956. / Fake Iphone: How To Spot One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.