Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job (2656 Views)

17 Golden Rules To Remember In Life / 10 Hilarious But Real Office Rules To Live By / Should I Quit My Job And Be Self-employed? (2) (3) (4)

Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by sydollar(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2007
YOU KNOW YOUR PRESENT JOB IS NOT SAFE! THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE MORE TALENTED AND COMPETENT THAN YOU ARE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB. EVEN YOU WHO WANTS TO GET A JOB, YOU APPLIED IN SEVERAL PLACES, GETTING THAT JOB IS NOT GUANRANTEED.

YOU NEED TO LEARN CRITICAL RULES TO SECURE YOUR JOB AND SECURE A JOB.

ONE OF THOSE CRITICAL RULES IS SELF BRANDING I HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF RESOURCES TO HELP YOU GET STARTED, AND I WANT TO GIVE IT MY FELLOWS IN THIS FORUM. LET ME HAVE YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL FORWARD THEM TO YOU. HOW ABOUT THAT?

MY E-MAIL: SYDOLLAR@YAHOO.COM

CHEERS.
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by nawa1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2007
good!

i need a copy wink [email]topmosteddy@yahoo.co.uk[/email]
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by teetalks: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2007
pls i need a copy too
send it to ajayitaye@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by TL(f): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2007
i need a copy. pls send to: odoni2002@yahoo.com

thanks.
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by kazum(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2007
Plsi need a copy. my mail add is kzdaddy_0510@yahoo.com. Thx
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by soulonfire(f): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2007
thanx for bin totful. To butress wot u have sed, indeed Img Branding has become the way forward especially in the highly competitive world of the Nigerian job mkt. The diference between u n the person next to u who incidentally holds the same qualification or pass grade as u is your Image, thus the need for IMAGE BRANDING!!

Your help is thus comin ryt in the nik of time, and if one can pull tins off real good, i wont b surprised i people start ImgBrndin Seminars wink. Nid an idea?
my mail is dobl07@yahoo.com. Please let me benefit from your kindness too.

Thanx.
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by kuro: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2007
pls i need a copy too. my email kurogee@yahoo.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by badaru1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2007
please i need a copy,my email address is :badaru1@yahoo.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by ifyeve1(f): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2007
need a copy pls ifyokonta2@yahoo.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by nawa1(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2007
the guy just come post a thread and disappear. things de happen oh shocked shocked
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by olagboye(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2007
Please, I need a copy. My email is olagboye2002@yahoo.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by kellyomale(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2007
I don't think the e-mail address of Nairalanders is important before you post your good ideas. Iexpect you to post it directly in this house of discuss and all nairalanders will benefit while you inturn get blessed, Cheers
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by runty: 4:50am On Oct 12, 2007
i am interested pls send to my box rantiadesoji@gmail.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by mikelina: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2007
i need it as well. my email is oknownow@yahoo.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by DoubleN(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2007
You fit sen t am to me abeg i need it badly scitoa@yahoo.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by rabit007: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2007
oh,this is nice.i need copy too,my mail address is rawlings_87@hotmail.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by hello(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2007
pls I am the last but virtually not the least. I need it too. grin my email is esiowu_obinna@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by aworee(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2007
please I am the last but virtually not the least. I need it too. my email is aworee@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by Nestle(f): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2007
pls a need a copy send it to my box. nelly4choice@yahoo.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by AGOMUO: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2007
i need a copy. send to chincocee@yahoo.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by goldenceo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2007
Hi friends,

Na wa o,

I believe we should all share information like this on this forum
instead of asking for people's email and i am surprised.

Anyway i believe that information is power and we should all
be informed.

And where is the man who posted the thread anyway?

We shall all succeed o!
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by tonesky(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2007
Thanks a million for being your brothers keeper, God Almighty will definitely reward you for helping humanity. I equally need a copy on "tonitonesky@yahoo.com"
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by mojigold: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2007
PLS, I NEED A COPY
THIS IS MY MAIL; ADDRESS
nateknightgold@yahoo.ca
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by Xtianiah(f): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2007
I will also need the information my address is xtianiah@yahoo.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by henro316: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2007
i need it too my email is henro316@googlemail.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by obee: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2007
i need d stuff.
Stay cool.
obi
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by obee: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2007
i need d info
my id is ohbeeye@yahoo.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by braidecono(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2007
I need a copy of this vital information sent to my box at brai4_real@yahoo.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by karlmazx(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2007
God bless u my bros .pl send me a copy. my email is eke.kalu@gmail.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by MrChairman(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2007
thanks for your enthusiasm towards our well being. my email is emyzona@yahoo.com
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by stanlooee(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2007
pls i need a copy too.my e-mail obiomastanley@yahoo.comS
Re: Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job by mikelina: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2007
i need it as well. my email is dydx20@yahoo.com

A Talented Mathematician / Cis Result Is Out / Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour