Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Details Of How To Start A Whole Sale Food Store Bussiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Details Of How To Start A Whole Sale Food Store Bussiness (1545 Views)

Where Can I Get Affordable Wrist Watch At Whole Sale Price In Lagos / Investment In Pharmaceutical Store(retail) And Frozen Food Store(wholesales) / Investment In Pharmaceutical Store(retail) And Frozen Food Store(wholesales) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Details Of How To Start A Whole Sale Food Store Bussiness by adetumi: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
Dear nairalanders,
I know there are experienced bussiness people in the house especially in this area of wholesale food store, I am about to start one, can you share your experiences and views on the following:
1)Where to source for products in wholesales, importantly on getting distributorship
2)Risk factors
3)Steps to take to avoid pitfalls
4)How to market products
5)Other things you think starters should know.
Expecting your contributions.
Happy new year in advance
Re: Details Of How To Start A Whole Sale Food Store Bussiness by papapee: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2012
first of all you need to know the type of foodstuff you want to go into as we have various state that grows different food stuff in large quantities than the other ,after then you need to source for markets for the products ,moreover you need to have a contact person both side at the buying point and selling the moment you strike the deal and do your logistic properly you keep the ball rolling wishing the best of luck
Re: Details Of How To Start A Whole Sale Food Store Bussiness by adetumi: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2012
papa pee:

first of all you need to know the type of foodstuff you want to go into as we have various state that grows different food stuff in large quantities than the other ,after then you need to source for markets for the products ,moreover you need to have a contact person both side at the buying point and selling the moment you strike the deal and do your logistic properly you keep the ball rolling wishing the best of luck
Papa pee, what a bright suggestion, thanks. I intend starting with rice and vegetable oil, I already have some customers on the selling side, but I'm still working on a suitable source to buy, and because I want to start on a large scale, I need a source with whom I can possibly be a distributor. Anyone who perharps knows any link can post reply please. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Alpari-lagos In Funding Forex. / Can Someone Truely Make Money Without A Dime Online. / Cashew Juice Processing Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.