Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? (3511 Views)

Ping Me If U'r D Lady / Would U Do A Girl Like Me ? / Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2011
freecocoa:

I know you are picking on me, so you don't believe in God or just the bible? Are you like a muslim,Buddhist,jew,and the likes?
I am that I am! wink I believe in our father who art in nada, hallowed be thy nada grin I wish I could pick on you. . . .If I did, you'd turn freebournvita in one night! angry
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by freecocoa(f): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2011
^
I used to like you,now you are making me sad,I don't like you again. undecided
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
freecocoa:

^
grin grin grin
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
freecocoa:

^
okay, freecheapcoke. . .my intention is not to make you sad. Just making some points. . . undecided
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by IbroSaunks(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2011
ur an atheist aren't ya? @sauer
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^No, am agnostic. But I lean quite appreciably towards atheism!. . . .just me undecided
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by IbroSaunks(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
of course. naturally you would lean towards atheism. It'll be difficult to hang in the middle and atheism is the easy way out.
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by freecocoa(f): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2011
sauer:

okay, freecheapcoke. . .my intention is not to make you sad. Just making some points. . . undecided
Yeah well,you already left an impression. angry
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2011
IbroSaunks:

of course. naturally you would lean towards atheism. It'll be difficult to hang in the middle and atheism is the easy way out.
Okay, this is not the religious section, so no real reason floggin this. But to say atheism is the easy way out? Bro, that's gotta be ree. . ee . .al wrong! It certainly is the difficult way out, cos there is to start with no way out! Get it?
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2011
freecocoa:

Yeah well,you already left an impression. angry
what impression? Care to go into details? undecided . . .the thread was to make points, and there I was doing just that!
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by IbroSaunks(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2011
in our society it's hard, in the heart however, it's easy! lemme guess, u were once a Christian?

But ur right, this isn't the religious section smiley
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
Yea, it is. While I was a child and innocent, I could be said to be a christian. Not since I came in full possession of my senses. undecided
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by IbroSaunks(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
sauer:

Yea, it is. While I was a child and innocent, I could be said to be a christian. Not since I came in full possession of my senses. undecided

Some day, i'll find you in a religious thread! :
IbroSaunks:

in our society it's hard, in the heart however, it's easy! lemme guess, u were once a Christian?

But your right, this isn't the religious section smiley
I hope you understood what i meant??
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by freecocoa(f): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2011
sauer:

what impression? Care to go into details? undecided . . .the thread was to make points, and there I was doing just that!
Nah I'd rather keep it to myself.
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2011
IbroSaunks:

I hope you understood what i meant??
No I don't . Care to explain? Or you mean, Nigeria makes it difficult to keep a free and open mind?

freecocoa:

Nah I'd rather keep it to myself.
Madam freecocoa, keeping things to yourself is illegal on NL. I might have to call the police!
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by IbroSaunks(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
yep, Nigeria. but it's easier to rationalize that something doesn't exist because u can't see it than to find a way to justify it's existence. most atheists believe that they are smarter than most religious people.
also, without the religious convictions, it's like a burden has been lifted off. for instance, u can't really sin.
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Scash(f): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2011
Wats all dis stuff on religion cry cry

u knw dias a point wen watchin movies, sleeping, listening to musics and dose stuffs doesnt work again.

For months, i read, wrote, publishd novels. . . Watched a hell of almost all movies i could get my hands on; some musics even makes one sad. Bt looks like my case is exceptional, i think its 'live' people I need nw. Living without friends around is terrible . . cry stayin alone doin all d internet, music, movie, novel thingy still gets me pretty lonely cry cry
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
Hmm. . . .totally understand! I could be your e-friend if you want, Scash. If you wanna talk about anything. . . . undecided
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2011
Scash:

u knw dias a point wen watchin movies, sleeping, listening to musics and dose stuffs doesnt work again.

For months, i read, wrote, publishd novels. . . Watched a hell of almost all movies i could get my hands on; some musics even makes one sad. Bt looks like my case is exceptional, i think its 'live' people I need nw. Living without friends around is terrible . . cry stayin alone doin all d internet, music, movie, novel thingy still gets me pretty lonely cry cry

like, really?
What do you do?
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Scash(f): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2011
Lol, its actually just a novel.
What do I do? Am a medical student dt is very very tired of school cry
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^medical student? wink impressive. . .I tot they never get tired of school. What happened to you?
What school are you in? What do you actually like doing?
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by IbroSaunks(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2011
Scash:

Ayam sowie sad sad
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by IbroSaunks(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2011
Tired of school Perhaps you need a little break, or to find some kinda motivation to keep on.
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Scash(f): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2011
@Ibro, forgiven wink

sauner, Its a false impression o. . . Everyone gets tired at one pt or another. Its the timing that varies, depending on ur stronghead and immunity :-/
What happned to me, i had to retake my present class, my mates n friends moved ahead and i got to know most of those I called my friends were totally unreal cry.
 I love writing, i think thats the only creative hobby I have sha :-/
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by IbroSaunks(m): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
Scash:

@Ibro, forgiven wink

sauner, Its a false impression o. . . Everyone gets tired at one pt or another. Its the timing that varies, depending on your stronghead and immunity :-/
What happned to me, i had to retake my present class, my mates n friends moved ahead and i got to know most of those I called my friends were totally unreal cry.
I have never gotten tired, frustrated, almost everyday, but not tired, smiley
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
IbroSaunks:

Tired of school Perhaps you need a little break, or to find some kinda motivation to keep on.
True!

Scash:

sauer, Its a false impression o. . . Everyone gets tired at one pt or another. Its the timing that varies, depending on your stronghead and immunity :-/
Aww! Too bad, you should know you can never really count on people. And you were doing that? I think you should just rough it up. . .but hold writing dear to your heart. Start and keep a blog. . .and who knows, you might finally profit from writing eventually
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Scash(f): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2011
@ Ibrosaunk, Frustrated, Tired. same thing. Its sha not a pleasant feeling. In my own skul almost evry1 says 'o ti su mi jare'
And theres no way u'l tell me u dont ever feel like finishing n leaving skul as soon as possibl.

Are u in medicine?

@ SAUER, sorry i missd ur name. Yh, dependin on frnds or peopl generally can be pretty awful wen u fall. I learnt. Just that I havnt learnt how to be alone for a long time.

I do have a developing blog, but its wen am in high spirits I write or post stuffs dia. . . Right nw, a walkin spirit is hard to conjure nt too talk of a flying one cry
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by IbroSaunks(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2011
Scash:

@ Ibrosaunk, Frustrated, Tired. same thing. Its sha not a pleasant feeling. In my own skul almost evry1 says 'o ti su mi jare'
And theres no way u'l tell me u dont ever feel like finishing n leaving skul as soon as possibl.

Are u in medicine?

They are not the same IMO. tired kinda means feeling the need to rest. Frustrated is closer to feeling discouraged, or unsatisfied. For example, i may be tired of going to classes everyday. On the other hand, i may be frustrated a mark i got in a test (not saying i am, lol). But i totally get ur point grin. It happens to everybody, u just have to get urself "upp-ed". A good way is to reflect on why you are in school in the first place and try to motivate yourself with the answers you get.

I'm not in medicine, even though my family wanted that before.
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^sad to hear that. Being alone is something we have to learn and get used to, lest others take us for granted. Those who can stay alone and have no problems with it tend to leave longer and find themselves in more relaxed states. Not to say having friends is a bad idea or should be discouraged. But friends cannot always be there! Word!

Good then. Take your blog seriously. Do you actually post about the things you enjoy. . .cos then, posting won't be such a difficult activity that way. Also, try taking up new activity. It could be learning a new language or taking up a new course/subject. . . this you could start by attending classes for this subject or language. Just saying. . . undecided
And talking about friends, if you need e-friends, you can always buzz me. wink
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Scash(f): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2011
IbroSaunks:

A good way is to reflect on why you are in school in the first place and try to motivate yourself with the answers you get.

Lol. . . Am tired of school doesnt mean am quitting o. Its not even on my first 5 list of problems. . . Buh thanks though, thinking about why i'm in school might keep me busy for 3 minutes wink

@sauer
i post whatever just come to my mind and I kindof enjoy it. . . sometimes undecided. i took up a spanish class, online. I learnt 'gracias', so far grin
i'ld do dt- buzz u; buh dias no address, sad
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by freecocoa(f): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
Sauer,I guess you should call them already.

Scash,trust me I know that feeling,don't buzz sauer o he's a ritualist(kidding) but you can buzz me maybe my brother can keep you company.
Re: What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Here, Need Friends / Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor / Rich Sugar Mummy Looking For Sugar Boy From PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.