Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Harmattan Javascript Effect Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Harmattan Javascript Effect Needed (692 Views)

Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? / Samurai-x Effect: 6 Ways To Lower Down Your Alexa Ranking / Dhtml Quiz: How Will You Detect If A Browser Support Javascript From Php Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harmattan Javascript Effect Needed by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
I had to put snow effect on my site - www..net
Meanwhile, we dont have a real-snow here, am thinking of using harmattan effect, anybody with such a script?
Re: Harmattan Javascript Effect Needed by Afam4eva(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
LMAO

Which one be harmattan effect?
Re: Harmattan Javascript Effect Needed by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
Well, since we dont have snow here, we used to have harmattan, but that one self e don tale when i see am last
Re: Harmattan Javascript Effect Needed by DualCore1: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
Replace http://images..net/snow.gif with a dry leaf. Replicate the effect with more than one image so you have different shades and shapes of dry leaf.

Change your site's theme to reflect the weather. . . a tone of dusty brown should dominate.

Make the logo dusty with a small cloth by the side and a patch of the clean logo somewhere around the logo like you just use the cloth to swipe that part of the logo clean

The blue fade at the footer, make it a dusty floor fade, with foot trails in the sand

cool
Re: Harmattan Javascript Effect Needed by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2011
Haba
Re: Harmattan Javascript Effect Needed by yawatide(f): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
He he, where did you get the idea? One of google's easter eggs? tongue
Re: Harmattan Javascript Effect Needed by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^i was asking a friend when the snow was supposed to stop after i realized it is harmattan i see and not snow. . .

(1) (Reply)

New Site / Where Are The Webmasters? / Is Godady.com Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.