Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

See How To No Fakes People On Facebook: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How To No Fakes People On Facebook: (666 Views)

27 Times Nigerians Were The Funniest People On The Internet / Are Nigerians The Most Humorous People On Earth? / 10 Types Of People On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To No Fakes People On Facebook: by goldgig: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
i have notice so many things here on faceboook.
i will call them fake guys and girls
am here to expose their secrete here,

if you want to know if their are fake, see how to know them,

they use another people pix to update their profile(i think they are ugly, horror, or scarry.)

they pretend they are in califonia yet then dey yaba Left(yaba apo osi)

they twist their name for people to pronouce, e.g kafayatu (Qiepheryarh2), (i think their name is local that why they try to mordernize the name, poor them)

they don't show their face in their profile pix, ( maybe then be 419, 0r scammer, u will be caught very soon)

they had so many friend 5,000, (please do you know all of them or u wan do adultery yet you no get starting, )loool

they always upload any new thing dey do, even if dey just buy paint den go tell wordl(i jut got my BB.this my pin 13427yh, yeye people)

they always try to sexy on pix but if you see dem then wowoor pass obasanjo, (e.g i no mention names)

, E.t.C,

pls if you are among this people remove yourself from facebook before i start mentioning your names,

WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO,

Notice, that one no mean say make you block me ooo, LWKMDFH
Re: See How To No Fakes People On Facebook: by daroz(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
Nonsense post
Re: See How To No Fakes People On Facebook: by goldgig: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
see ur mouth Boko haram, nonsense post, go post yah own grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Behind You / Obituary! Obituary! Obituary! / The Gorrila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.