Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Samuel Osei Kuffour: I'm A Nigerian From Sagamu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Osei Kuffour: I'm A Nigerian From Sagamu (8521 Views)

Samuel Eto’o Shares Photo With Wife / Former Footballer Samuel Kuffour Shaves Hair After Ghana Loses To Ivory Coast / Former Footballer Samuel Kuffour Shaves Hair After Ghana Loses Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Osei Kuffour: I'm A Nigerian From Sagamu by Relax101(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
CELEBRATED Black Stars of Ghana defender, Samuel Osei Kuffour, has revealed that he is a Nigerian from Sagamu, Ogun State.

The former Bayern Munich of Germany star player disclosed that he was born by a Nigerian father and a Ghanaian mother.

"My mother did not show me neither did she tell me about any of my father's relation, so up til now I don't know anybody in Nigeria, all what I can confirm is that I am from Sagamu."

While speaking on Nigeria's failure to book a ticket to play m next year's African Nations Cup, Kuffour stated that he believes the Super Eagles of Nigeria's absence at the 2012 Nations Cup will not take the shine from the championship, as this goes to show that other nations are improving in the game.

The Bayern Munich former star said last weekend in Accra that the absence of Nigeria, Cameroon and Egypt would make other top teams to sit up, as there are no minnows in the game anymore. "That countries like Nigeria, Cameroon and Egypt did not make it to the 2012 Nations Cup showed that other nations are working to demystify the super powers of the game in Africa, he said.

"We have to respect teams that qualified for the 2012 Nations Cup in Equatorial Guinea and Gabon because they are good to have made it to the last 16 m the continent. If Nigeria did not qualify, they have to accept it in good faith because from 19JS4 to 1992, Ghana did not qualify for the Nations Cup. "What Nigeria needs to do is to put themselves together and begin to rebuild and now that they have Stephen Keshi as the coach, I believe they can get back to their form again.

Ghana could not qualify for the 2004 Nations Cup but made it to the 2006 World Cup in Germany. I think this can also happen to Nigeria that if they don't feature in 2012 Nations Cup, they can qualify for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil."

http://www.nigeriancompass.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10080:kuffour-im-a-nigerian-from-sagamu&catid=316:football&Itemid=655
Re: Samuel Osei Kuffour: I'm A Nigerian From Sagamu by Relax101(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
Naija men will always be naija men.
Dem go born abandon their baby.
Imagine Tyler the creator, Ogemdi Nwagbuo, Xavier Omon were all abandoned by their naija dad.

Two Nigerian Nfl Players Find Out They Are Brothers After 26years!

Ogemdi Nwagbuo and Xavier Omon are two brothers that play on the same Football league but never knew they were related for 26years. Born of different mothers but same fathers, Ogemdi who plays for San Diego Chargers and Xavier who plays for San Francisco 49ers didn’t know about the each other’s existence.

The discovery started on Facebook when Delorise Omon, Xavier’s mother, was catching up with an old acquaintance on the computer last winter. The man informed her that Chris Nwagbuo, Xavier’s father had died in 2004, and that one of his sons, a half-brother of Xavier’s that he had never met — just happened to play football, too
Omon and Ogemdi’s biological father, Chris Nwagbuo, who died in 2004, abandoned both families. While Omon never met his biological father, Nwagbuo last saw his father in 1999.

Omon, a sixth-round pick of the Bills in 2008, is on his fourth NFL team and is considered a long shot to make the Niners’ 53-man roster. He is eligible for the practice squad. Nwagbuo is expected to make the Chargers roster after serving as backup the past two seasons in San Diego.
Re: Samuel Osei Kuffour: I'm A Nigerian From Sagamu by Relax101(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
Moderator put this on the front page.
Re: Samuel Osei Kuffour: I'm A Nigerian From Sagamu by Afam4eva(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
Samuel Kuffour looks Igbo. His head like bicycle.
Re: Samuel Osei Kuffour: I'm A Nigerian From Sagamu by Wbong: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2011
lol at Afam

front page please

(1) (Reply)

500 Naira To Win 11million Free Code Bet9ja / Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday / Week 16 Sure Pool Bankers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.