Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Debit Card Is Retained In Atm Machine. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Debit Card Is Retained In Atm Machine. (8936 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Help Me Payment Issue With My Debit Card / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Debit Card Is Retained In Atm Machine. by joeola4u(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2007
Please can any body in the house give an advice:My ATM card was retained in the ATM machine of which i dont know that my PIN as been changed by my Jnr bros who did a withdrawal for me last.The machine said i should contact my financial institution.I used GT Bank Ojuelegba Branch in Lagos.Urgent please,Thanks.
Re: My Debit Card Is Retained In Atm Machine. by enolase(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2007
The ATM machine has a tray into which retained cards are pushed into. They are usually collected at the end of the day and submitted to the officer in charge of ATM matters in the bank where the ATM is located.

Simply go back to the same branch and make the complaint along with evidence of ownership of the card (your cheque book or passbook and identification will do). They should then sort you out.
Re: My Debit Card Is Retained In Atm Machine. by Phiry(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2007
It will be sent to your bank. Just visit your bank after sometime, it will be given back to you.

The same happened to me but my card never worked after the incidence. I had to return
the card to my bank for a new one.
Re: My Debit Card Is Retained In Atm Machine. by sdymanagers(m): 5:42am On Apr 13, 2013
Contact your bank physically and resolve the matter. The ATM machine action was for your own security

(1) (Reply)

Two Filling Stations, Three Gas Plants Sanctioned By DPR In Delta / NMDPRA Denies Approving Import Licence For Dangote / Voluntary Assets And Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS): What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.