Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text (1561 Views)

Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. / GET PAID FOR READING COMMERCIAL EMAILS FOR FREE / A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by tomi4biz(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2012
With over 5 billion cellphones user worldwide and still counting, Personally i think that's an area i need to look into.

And immediately i spring into action and was fortunate enough to stumble on a company that's making history called

Text Cash Network.Text cash network is a text advertising company based in U.S.A.They are in their pre-launch stage
and their are recruiting advertising agents.But the beautiful part is that you can start %100 FREE and make as high as
$2,000 per month.

If you are in doubt, you can reply my post and indicate the right email you want me to send the details to you.
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by ajadek(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2012
ajadek23@yahoo.com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2012
Oladid761@gmail.com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by Elizadath: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2012
Jidowu84@gmail.com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by Jenonye(f): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2012
Jennyokoli@gmail.com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by tomi4biz(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2012
I have sent you guys the details.Check your email address.

Please feel free to ask me any question in case you have one.

Compliment of this great season to your all.
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by maninnig(f): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
obilor.linda@gmail.com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by tomi4biz(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
I will send you the details in the next few minutes.Check your inbox.
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by realbizz(f): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2012
kimairie@gmail.com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by tomi4biz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2012
I will send you the details soon.Check your mail anytime from now.
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by segebaba2(m): 12:22am On Jan 16, 2012
folusodo@yahoo.com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by tomi4biz(m): 12:29am On Jan 24, 2012
maninnig:

obilor.linda@gmail.com

realbizz:

kimairie@gmail.com

sege baba:

folusodo@yahoo.com

Hey! guys,i'm sorry for replying you a bit later.I have sent the details to your email.Please take your
time to go through it and get back to me immediately.
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by boay(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2012
Pls send d detail to tonyboay@gmail.Com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by tdbanks: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2012
please send the details to saints_mind@yahoo.com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by Audu2008: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2012
emmaowoicho@yahoo.com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by tomi4biz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
boay:

Pls send d detail to tonyboay@gmail.Com

I have sent you the details as requested.Feel free to get back to me if you have any question.

tdbanks:

please send the details to saints_mind@yahoo.com

I have sent you the details as requested.Feel free to get back to me if you have any question.

Audu2008:

emmaowoicho@yahoo.com

Hope to hear your view about the business opportunity.
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by realbizz(f): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
Imma_ugo@yahoo.com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by ScruffDuff: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
kkimlatham@aol.com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by asikiye: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2012
ladyleey2k@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by mohammedmuz: 2:42am On May 07, 2012
Hi NL
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by teewhye(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2012
hi, please send me the info 2 debaret@yahoo.com. thanx
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by Audu2008: 4:15pm On May 07, 2012
please send me the details. emmaowoicho@yahoo.com, auduemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Text Advertisement: An Opportunity To Get Paid For Reading Text by Kenox: 5:22pm On May 07, 2012
Please send me the details..kenoxdollars@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

HY-588A China Huayi Industry Wholesale With Cheap Price / Abuja Residents Can Learn How To Bake And Decorate Cakes In 2 -4 weeks. / For Your Quality Cosmetics, Check In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.