Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Abortion Threads And Hiv - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abortion Threads And Hiv (2699 Views)

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion Threads And Hiv by Njgirl1: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Nj girl. madam, Not sure why you keep talkin about ab0rttion BUT if your lookin for husband, there is NO crime in askin! undecided
go learn ur english after which u can read my thread and post an answer related to d topic.
@konnection146 well said, d 'visual' hiv tests we do everyday is ruining us. Just cos a person 'looks' healthy we declare him or her HIV free
Re: Abortion Threads And Hiv by Flygeriana(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nj girl:

@mzdarkskin  and claremont tnx 4 your observations but do me a favour, google AIDS distribution in d world. Subsaharan africa alone, not even d whole africa, has more than 60 percent of people living with HIV/AIDS in d world ie about 22.5million pple in subsaran africa only. Lets protect ourselves.
BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE!!

Oyibo tel u finish, u sef believe? undecided. . . Abeg, dont be brain washed by those white pale ghosts jare!
Re: Abortion Threads And Hiv by Njgirl1: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2012
Flygeriana:

BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE!!

Oyibo tel u finish, u sef believe? undecided. . . Abeg, dont be brain washed by those white pale ghosts jare!
bros no dey harsh na, no pale ghost brainwash me, apart from google, i hear am 4 skul from a 'black lecturer'. I ve seen d statisticts quite a few times so it should be true. U fit dey ryt say na oyibo put am there but how many of us dey siddon do research and survey to get our own authentic statistics? As we no gree do make we acept thier own. But dat no be d point sha, d point na 2 protect ourselves fro d virus.
Re: Abortion Threads And Hiv by Konnektions146(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nj girl:

bros no dey harsh na, no pale ghost brainwash me, apart from google, i hear am 4 skul from a 'black lecturer'. I ve seen d statisticts quite a few times so it should be true. U fit dey ryt say na oyibo put am there but how many of us dey siddon do research and survey to get our own authentic statistics? As we no gree do make we acept thier own. But dat no be d point sha, d point na 2 protect ourselves fro d virus.
gbam!!!
Re: Abortion Threads And Hiv by Njgirl1: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
i cant believe the mods moved my thread to health section. Kk i know its a healti topic but d sexualy active youths who really need this info barely visit here, rather they visit romance section. Same romance sectio with a million racist anti 9ja/black women thread cant house one more unromantic thread, wat an irony
Re: Abortion Threads And Hiv by Chimezie198(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2012
NJ gel
Which con.dom is safer?
Re: Abortion Threads And Hiv by deltalife(m): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2012
have just diagnosed hiv+ and I can tell you the experience is not eazy at all the diarrhea is deadly.

I think the best thing is a voluntary suside. the much I could remember, all my life I have never tosted a woman yet I have them more than can be controled but am not a sex freek however I got the virus. I kissed a girl that never really knew me so well and she a much younger girl that feels she loves me. The truth is that I just do not want to infect any body but how to cope with the babes around me without necessarily letting them know am hiv+ and not having an unprotected sex is a big issue.

So now I even encourage young guys to get married and stick solelly to their wifes.
Re: Abortion Threads And Hiv by Konnektions146(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2012
quite a pity
but bro just try contain it and dont spill it and look around, u will see some herbal help, am positive abt it. wishin u the best man
deltalife:

have just diagnosed hiv+ and I can tell you the experience is not eazy at all the diarrhea is deadly.

I think the best thing is a voluntary suside. the much I could remember, all my life I have never tosted a woman yet I have them more than can be controled but am not a sex freek however I got the virus. I kissed a girl that never really knew me so well and she a much younger girl that feels she loves me. The truth is that I just do not want to infect any body but how to cope with the babes around me without necessarily letting them know am hiv+ and not having an unprotected sex is a big issue.

So now I even encourage young guys to get married and stick solelly to their wifes.

Re: Abortion Threads And Hiv by Njgirl1: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2012
@deltalife, ur way of handling it shows how mature u re, even more impressive is the fact that u dont want to spread it. U can still protect others around u without telling them ur status, cos health records should be kept confidential. To avoid spilling it just avoid all ways it is spread eg, unprotected sex and sharing of sharp objects. Always take ur drugs and eat immune boosting meals. I wish u long life.
@Chimezie d best brand is abstinence.
Re: Abortion Threads And Hiv by deltalife(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
I know the pain am facing right now, I can't even wish it tomy worse enemy talk less the nest fellow and av not even started any treatment. Going by the information I have gathered so far from the internet and other mediums, the life with hiv+ is a life of ponishment and hopelessness because the treatment is quite espensive.

I really do not know how to blow the wistle for people to hear but may God help us all.

I was never a careless person yet I got it, that is to prove to you how rampant the thing is in Nigeria right now.

My people please try be more careful than you had ever been.
Re: Abortion Threads And Hiv by yamakuza: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2012
deltalife:

I know the pain am facing right now, I can't even wish it tomy worse enemy talk less the nest fellow and av not even started any treatment. Going by the information I have gathered so far from the internet and other mediums, the life with hiv+ is a life of ponishment and hopelessness because the treatment is quite espensive.

I really do not know how to blow the wistle for people to hear but may God help us all.

I was never a careless person yet I got it, that is to prove to you how rampant the thing is in Nigeria right now.

My people please try be more careful than you had ever been.

did u find this thread in the Romance section, or the Health section?

Go start your free treatment. Makes life better.
Re: Abortion Threads And Hiv by smarthG(f): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
:p

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why You Shouldn't Eat Suya. / 6 Ways To Boost Your Testosterone And Sexual Performance Naturally / Lose Belly Fat: Follow These Workout Routines For One Month And Twenty Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.