Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery - Autos (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery (45827 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery / Lovely Cars Below 1 Million Naira + Pre order Cars 1995 - 2000 Models. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
FastShipping:

Let me be honest with you, the way you tried to get your vehicle is not the best way for anyone to get vehicle. You spoke to me on the phone talking about bypassing the person you've been dealing with. That language took me aback. You have dealt with others too about buying this particular vehicle for you. The other people you spoke to also contacted me about buying this your vehicle. Don't forget you wanted a BMW in Houston too before dabbling into Benz in NC. Why haven't you been able to buy the vehicle through other people you have spoken to? It seems you don't want anyone to make profit from you and you trust absolutely no one.

You are free to throw 1.7m-2.1m figures around all you like but the fact remains that exchange rate and clearing cost raised the total cost of the vehicle. I advised you on the phone to work with Calculusx but instead of you to do so you are throwing tantrum.

Mr fastshipping read what I quoted on the benz he wants to sell initially, I had no grouse with him cos he even gave me the co tact of a mechanic who I've called and I'm speeding things up. He was just being petty by his response thinking I could stoop so low to be angry over someone I've never met. The same benz is what someone else is countering here which he gave a mature response to...so who's throwing tantrums here? Why couldn't he simply respond in d same manner and go on from there?

I've said it times without number that people shouldn't expect people to just trust them? Just do your work and see if you can meet the person's conditions shikena! The reason I've not gotten the car yet is simple cos the bar never complete...other things cropping up as no be only car I go use my money buy...that's why I decided to go by his route which was gonna cost me more...If I can get it through cheaper means why shouldn't I go for it that's why I decided to call you direct so there's nothing like bypassing Calculusx here Sir cos I'm simply cutting my expenses...if you two are doing business it's between you too and not my own business.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by FastShipping: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

Mr fastshipping read what I quoted on the benz he wants to sell initially, I had no grouse with him cos he even gave me the co tact of a mechanic who I've called and I'm speeding things up. He was just being petty by his response thinking I could stoop so low to be angry over someone I've never met. The same benz is what someone else is countering here which he gave a mature response to...so who's throwing tantrums here? Why couldn't he simply respond in d same manner and go on from there?

I've said it times without number that people shouldn't expect people to just trust them? Just do your work and see if you can meet the person's conditions shikena! The reason I've not gotten the car yet is simple cos the bar never complete...other things cropping up as no be only car I go use my money buy...that's why I decided to go by his route which was gonna cost me more...If I can get it through cheaper means why shouldn't I go for it that's why I decided to call you direct so there's nothing like bypassing Calculusx here Sir cos I'm simply cutting my expenses...if you two are doing business it's between you too and not my own business.

Of course the second sentence you made after you called me was "trying to bypass that calculusx because he wants to make $500 profit". How can you expect someone to spend in the region of 50% and above of the cost of buying, shipping and clearing on a pre-order and not make profit? We are this business to make profit. It is either it's favorable or unfavorable to you or any other buyer. That is business for you. Anyone can see through your writings that you are pained that this deal didn't materialize as you had hoped for. Deals work all the time and breakdown all the time. That shouldn't descend into back and forth chit-chat or throwing tantrum.

You dealt with others before dealing with Calculusx and it didn't work out. What were the reasons you decided not to work with them anymore?Why don't you buy in Lagos or take a hike to Cotonou and get yourself a Benz Compressor of your choice instead of throwing tantrum?

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
FastShipping:

Of course the second sentence you made after you called me was "trying to bypass that calculusx because he wants to make $500 profit". How can you expect someone to spend in the region of 50% and above of the cost of buying, shipping and clearing on a pre-order and not make profit? We are this business to make profit. It is either it's favorable or unfavorable to you or any other buyer. That is business for you. Anyone can see through your writings that you are pained that this deal didn't materialize as you had hoped for. Deals work all the time and breakdown all the time. That shouldn't descend into back and forth chit-chat or throwing tantrum.

You dealt with others before dealing with Calculusx and it didn't work out. What were the reasons you decided not to work with them anymore?Why don't you buy in Lagos or take a hike to Cotonou and get yourself a Benz Compressor of your choice instead of throwing tantrum?

I can see that having a mature convo isn't gonna work for you. Saying I'm pained over someone that was gonna bleed me of $500 common stop being petty Mr...it's a bypass to you to call you directly not to me...you twos business I repeat is none of my business. It's good you're standing for him but you calling what I did a bypass simply shows you know little about business as you claim to. I decided to go with a colleague in new york which woukd save me $500 and have you pick it up for me for shipping...will you call that bypassing too? I don't want this discussion to get out of hand cos you two are obviously the type that easily feels attacked when people make valid statement and don't know how to handle discussions properly. But to be honest I've never been more relieved that the deal didn't fall through cos I've been worrying myself on how I'm gonna bleed myself of over a 100k buckss..but right now there's no need for that anymore...The cotonou you're so eager to downgrade is where I'll go to and get a quality ride which also comes from the USA(you prolly think they come from the moon) which my colleague has advised me to do...say I'm pained, say I'm angry all you want...that's your cup of tea Mr.

But the point is your tactic won't work on me...i'm way too educated to fall for that prank.

And besides get a book by Dale Carnegie to read...it will really do you both a lot of good.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
FastShipping:

And please kindly mention the "others" I've dealt with before?

Did I tell you I was trying to bypass your partner? I tokd you directly that I wanted to deal with you and not Calculus as that will save me $500 but your petty self interpreted that to mean a bypass...so everyone doing business with you must pass through Calculus right? You never told us he was the way, the truth and the life cheesy
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by FastShipping: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

I can see that having a mature convo isn't gonna work for you. Saying I'm pained over someone that was gonna bleed me of $500 common stop being petty Mr...it's a bypass to you to call you directly not to me...you twos business I repeat is none of my business. It's good you're standing for him but you calling what I did a bypass simply shows you know little about business as you claim to. I decided to go with a colleague in new york which woukd save me $500 and have you pick it up for me for shipping...will you call that bypassing too? I don't want this discussion to get out of hand cos you two are obviously the type that easily feels attacked when people make valid statement and don't know how to handle discussions properly. But to be honest I've never been more relieved that the deal didn't fall through cos I've been worrying myself on how I'm gonna bleed myself of over a 100k buckss..but right now there's no need for that anymore...The cotonou you're so eager to downgrade is where I'll go to and get a quality ride which also comes from the USA(you prolly think they come from the moon) which my colleague has advised me to do...say I'm pained, say I'm angry all you want...that's your cup of tea Mr.

But the point is your tactic won't work on me...i'm way too educated to fall for that prank.

And besides get a book by Dale Carnegie to read...it will really do you both a lot of good.

Why did you leave a "colleague of yours" all along to go through this stress of negotiating? Which tactic were you referring to? Don't forget you called me because you don't want someone to make $500 profit (in your own words). There is no need to have conversation with you. I am glad you finally got a clue Cotonou is your best option.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

Ignorance is truly not an excuse. Ask any clearing agents here how much it will cost to clear ordinary 1999 Corolla,lets forget about benz been a luxury vehicle or not. Ask anyone of them and let us know.

Go online and check how much it will cost to purchase a reasonable 1999/00 MB 230 kompressor and let's do the calculations together. The cheapest with 200kmiles is $3500, with an average miles is $4500.

Pre-order is very easy to do and you can do it yourself which I advised you to deal directly with the dealer yourself. I went as far as giving you contact number for 2 different mechanics within the same proximity to the dealer,what more do you expect me to do?

I backed out of your order when the issue of payment for mechanic arise. Let all NLERS reading this judge here. I told you I will like a mechanic to inspect the benz but the cost will be on you,send equivalent of $200 for inspection, mechanic won't move an inch without getting paid. You asked if the Vehicle didn't check out what will happen to the $200? NLERS Who will bear the loss? This is a Vehicle you saw online yourself and contacted me to help you facilitate the purchase.

The previous bmw you sent to me in NY, I sent someone to inspect it prior to any commitment was made by you,i paid for the inspection from my pocket and I never asked you for the money. I asked if you still want to purchase the bmw but you changed your mind.

You taught the $500 I charged you was too much for a #1.6m vehicle in which I will commit 50% of my funds. I just don't get it why you are pained? I backed out of the deal and even gave you contact of the mechanics even before you asked for it. What more do you want? I tire ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
FastShipping:

Why did you leave a "colleague of yours" all along to go through this stress of negotiating? Which tactic were you referring to? Don't forget you called me because you don't want someone to make $500 profit (in your own words). There is no need to have conversation with you. I am glad you finally got a clue Cotonou is your best option.

If you don't understand me say so rather than embarrassing yourself...the colleague was after your partner decided to run away from the deal....and ofcourse he won't make dat profit from me....

Happy sales on your bullet-proof 99/20 1.7-2.1 million naira range okokobiko benz....I'll really wanna know the Person who buys it oh! Cos I know I can sell my Saliva to such a person cheesy

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by FastShipping: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

Ignorance is truly not an excuse. Ask any clearing agents here how much it will cost to clear ordinary 1999 Corolla,lets forget about benz been a luxury vehicle or not. Ask anyone of them and let us know.

Go online and check how much it will cost to purchase a reasonable 1999/00 MB 230 kompressor and let's do the calculations together. The cheapest with 200kmiles is $3500, with an average miles is $4500.

Pre-order is very easy to do and you can do it yourself which I advised you to deal directly with the dealer yourself. I went as far as giving you contact number for 2 different mechanics within the same proximity to the dealer,what more do you expect me to do?

I backed out of your order when the issue of payment for mechanic arise. Let all NLERS reading this judge here. I told you I will like a mechanic to inspect the benz but the cost will be on you,send equivalent of $200 for inspection, mechanic won't move an inch without getting paid. You asked if the Vehicle didn't check out what will happen to the $200? NLERS Who will bear the loss? This is a Vehicle you saw online yourself and contacted me to help you facilitate the purchase.

The previous bmw you sent to me in NY, I sent someone to inspect it prior to any commitment was made by you,i paid for the inspection from my pocket and I never asked you for the money. I asked if you still want to purchase the bmw but you changed your mind.

You taught the $500 I charged you was too much for a #1.6m vehicle in which I will commit 50% of my funds. I just don't get it why you are pained? I backed out of the deal and even gave you contact of the mechanics even before you asked for it. What more do you want? I tire ooo grin
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by FastShipping: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

If you don't understand me say so rather than embarrassing yourself...the colleague was after your partner decided to run away from the deal....and ofcourse he won't make dat profit from me....

Happy sales on your bullet-proof 99/20 1.7-2.1 million naira range okokobiko benz....I'll really wanna know the Person who buys it oh! Cos I know I can sell my Saliva to such a person cheesy

This kid, you don't need to kill yourself on a 1999 Benz you can't afford to buy. Cut your coat according to your size.

Stop throwing tantrum because someone refuses to do business with you.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

And please kindly mention the "others" I've dealt with before?
Did I tell you I was trying to bypass your partner? I tokd you directly that I wanted to deal with you and not Calculus as that will save me $500 but your petty self interpreted that to mean a bypass...so everyone doing business with you must pass through Calculus right? You never told us he was the way, the truth and the life cheesy

Check the website of the same dealer you wanted to buy your vehicle from,there is a c230 listed on his website for sale. Check the price with respect to mileage, do the calculations and let's know how much it will land in Lagos.

I don't know why you are afraid of dealing with the dealer directly? It's very easy to do and i'v given you what you needed. You called the $500 I charged you a bleep? Are you expecting me to put my money in a business for free?

When buying a Vehicle in US,its not the price that really matters, but the quality of what you are buying matters a lot. There are numerous cheap cars online but can you guarantee such vehicle won't break down in the shortest possible time? Vin-Check doesn't say it all. Give me a break abeg

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

Lmao! See this means to an end claiming he's the end himself...I no fit laffu oh!

The issue here is you were very petty when I quoted you on this benz...the pre-order we were discussing about it was as if I was just forcing you all through cos you rarely communicate things with me...if you truly sent a mechanic to inspect the BMW I bet you would have told me cos we never even had an agreement for you to send the mechanic yet...the agreement initially was to help negotiate with the dealer which you agreed to...I had to wait for three days afterwards before I got a feedback from you despite my messaging you...twas as if I was dragging you into it cos you lacked communication skills which is what is being displayed here. I eventually changed my mind as I saw a better deal and asked you to check it up for me after you had not replied my for almost 3days despite me trying out to reach you....I asled you a simple question what happens to the $200 if the car doesn't pass the Mechanic's test only for you to bring up the issue that you even paid for the bmw mechanic and didn't tell me...even though I didn't believe you I still played cool by telling you that I couldn't be blamed for that cos I've been trying to reach you to move to the next step of calling the mechanic but you were incommunicado....only for you to scatter everything and say you no dey do again....till today you never answered my question.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
FastShipping:

This kid, you don't need to kill yourself on a 1999 Benz you can't afford to buy. Cut your coat according to your size.

Stop throwing tantrum because someone refuses to do business with you.

May I never afford a 99benz in Jesus name...model year wey dem don ban.

Bye-bye to jati-jati angry
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

Check the website of the same dealer you wanted to buy your vehicle from,there is a c230 listed on his website for sale. Check the price with respect to mileage, do the calculations and let's know how much it will land in Lagos.

I don't know why you are afraid of dealing with the dealer directly? It's very easy to do and i'v given you what you needed. You called the $500 I charged you a bleep? Are you expecting me to put my money in a business for free?

When buying a Vehicle in US,its not the price that really matters, but the quality of what you are buying matters a lot. There are numerous cheap cars online but can you guarantee such vehicle won't break down in the shortest possible time? Vin-Check doesn't say it all. Give me a break abeg

I never meant it as a bleed like dat oh...but until your partner mentioned the word "bypass" na hin set the tone...he should goan learn business and stop embarrassing himself on a public forum. Have your break...it's time for my Siesta sef.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

Lmao! See this means to an end claiming he's the end himself...I no fit laffu oh!
The issue here is you were very petty when I quoted you on this benz...the pre-order we were discussing about it was as if I was just forcing you all through cos you rarely communicate things with me...if you truly sent a mechanic to inspect the BMW I bet you would have told me cos we never even had an agreement for you to send the mechanic yet...the agreement initially was to help negotiate with the dealer which you agreed to...I had to wait for three days afterwards before I got a feedback from you despite my messaging you...twas as if I was dragging you into it cos you lacked communication skills which is what is being displayed here. I eventually changed my mind as I saw a better deal and asked you to check it up for me after you had not replied my for almost 3days despite me trying out to reach you....I asled you a simple question what happens to the $200 if the car doesn't pass the Mechanic's test only for you to bring up the issue that you even paid for the bmw mechanic and didn't tell me...even though I didn't believe you I still played cool by telling you that I couldn't be blamed for that cos I've been trying to reach you to move to the next step of calling the mechanic but you were incommunicado....only for you to scatter everything and say you no dey do again....till today you never answered my question.

Answer this question and be honest with it.

I gave you contact numbers for 2 mechanics to inspect the benz for you. You talked to them directly and you pay for their services before they inspect the vehicle for you.
In the event the Vehicle didn't check out what will happen to your $200? Your honest answer will be appreciated and we put an end to this.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by FastShipping: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

I gave you contact numbers for 2 mechanics to inspect the benz for you. You talked to them directly and you pay for their services before they inspect the vehicle for you.
In the event the Vehicle didn't check out what will happen to your $200? Your honest answer will be appreciated and we put an end to this.

You just have to leave this kid alone. He keeps self-destructing. It's time to ignore him and let him go play with sand.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
West end auto sales
Bank of America
11681 West broad street
Richmond VA 23233
Rt# 051000017

And for your info, I got on talking with the dealer myself immediately, I got his banking details too which I posted here. My colleague was d one who ended up advising me against it in d long run cos he believes in test-running his vehicles by himself and the mechanic which he advised me to do as well...he's the one who advised me on getting it from Cotonou which is what I'll do....Mr Man get down from your high-horse and stop being delusional. People dey plan tinz wella and I'm one of them...meticulous to the core kinda man is who I am.

calculusx:

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

I take my mechanic to Cotonou and we check a particular car and it doesn't qualify...I decide to let him check another car same day...do I expect to pay him double? I asked a simple yes/no question, you scattered everything. That makes me more dubious of you if you dunno....
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
FastShipping:

You just have to leave this kid alone. He keeps self-destructing. It's time to ignore him and let him go play with sand.

I've just been respecting you in all my comment cos you sounded like an elderly man when I called you but you just confirmed here to me age is really just a number...

Take time to digest all you've written so far and correct your mistakes.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

I take my mechanic to Cotonou and we check a particular car and it doesn't qualify...I decide to let him check another car same day...do I expect to pay him double? I asked a simple yes/no question, you scattered everything. That makes me more dubious of you if you dunno....

You just failed to answer a simple question. We were discussing about a vehicle you are buying in Richmond Virginia USA in which I gave you contact numbers for 2 mechanics which you've contacted already and not Cotonou. Don't forget to takke 20ltrs of fuel to Cotonou to test drive your vehicle grin. You don't deserve any further attention

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

You just failed to answer a simple question. We were discussing about a vehicle you are buying in Richmond Virginia USA which I gave you contact numbers for 2 mechanics which you've contacted already and not Cotonou. You don't deserve any further attention

Good cos you don't have a point to make anymore. Anyone here can easily see your question has been answered but as usual you resort to scattering tactics and hhide your head in the sand.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

You just failed to answer a simple question. We were discussing about a vehicle you are buying in Richmond Virginia USA in which I gave you contact numbers for 2 mechanics which you've contacted already and not Cotonou. Don't forget to takke 20ltrs of fuel to Cotonou to test drive your vehicle grin. You don't deserve any further attention

20litres fuel is no joke but a good advise that may really come in handy....so thanx!
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
My Summary here is I'm here not to spoil this guys' business but for people to know how to relate well with customers...I don't expect them to take my advise cos explaining to this type of guys can be a drudgery....

They're the type of people that feel anything coming from Cotonou is inferior going by their recent posts forgetting its d same port of call for cars coming from different part of the world.

As for you two..never mind you'll get my drift later and if not good riddance!
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

Good cos you don't have a point to make anymore. Anyone here can easily see your question has been answered but as usual you resort to scattering tactics and hhide your head in the sand.

My question wasn't answered cos we were not discussing about any Vehicle in Cotonou. We were discussing about the Vehicle in Richmond Virginia.
You still have the opportunity to answer my question. I backed out of your order when you asked what will happen to whatever you pay the mechanic for inspection.
Leave me out of the picture now, you contacted a mechanic in US to inspect a Vehicle for you, you paid him for his service before he moved an inch. If the Vehicle didn't check out what will happen to your money? This is a Vehicle you saw online yourself. It's a very simple question.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
drlawizle:
West end auto sales
Bank of America
11681 West broad street
Richmond VA 23233
Rt# 051000017
[/s]

This is very very wrong. Pls take this off this site. It's very wrong to post a Dealer's bank info online or on a forum. No wonder why most of these dealers don't want to do business with us
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by walexyll(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:
[s][/s]

This is very very wrong. Pls take this off this site. It's very wrong to post a Dealer's bank info online or on a forum. No wonder why most of these dealers don't want to do business with us

@calculusx.... I will advise you to just ignore him..He is the same person as the paranoid, narcissistic, attention-seeking themordernman. I can bet with you, no matter how you try to be reasonable with him, he will never be with you. He will only succeed in doing one thing; push you to the wall to make you "misyarn"

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
walexyll:

@calculusx.... I will advise you to just ignore him..He is the same person as the paranoid, narcissistic, attention-seeking themordernman. I can bet with you, no matter how you try to be reasonable with him, he will never be with you. He will only succeed in doing one thing; push you to the wall to make you "misyarn"

Thanks for your advise. I didn't quite understand what chelseabmw or thermodernman had to do with my conversation with him, I just let it pass.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
[size=14pt]• Nigerian Soil Pictures

June 20th - August 12 2015

Shipping from NY is always hectic
[/size]

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2015
calculusx:
[size=14pt]• Year: 2001

• Make: Lexus

• Model: RX 300

• Trim:4WD

• Mileage:182,236

• Trans: Automatic

• Vin: JTJHF10U910167059

• Engine: 3.0L V6 DOHC 24V

• Interior: Leather

• Color: Gold

• Drive Train: AWD

• Type: SUV

• Landing Cost #1,960,000

• 50% Deposit to seal the deal
[/size]

[size=30pt]• Sealed by a NLer

Bookmark this Thread
[/size]

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by laudate: 12:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Pls how much would a Nissan Xterra 2006 model SE 5-speed automatic with OD cost? Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
[size=14pt]• You can count on us when it comes to Pre-order. [/size]
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
[size=14pt]• 2000 Lexus RX 300

• VIN: JT6HF10U3Y0105015

• Odometer: 113,350 mi

• Transmission: Automatic

• Engine Cylinders: 6 Cylinder

• Drive Train: All Wheel Drive

• Exterior Color: Pearl White

• Interior Color: Beige

• Type: Leather

• Engine:3.0L V6 FI 24V F

• Body Style: SUV

• Purchased 08/13/2015

• 5 Weeks Estimated Delivery Date

• Open for Sale / Pre-order

• Asking #1.820 slightly negotiable

• Rine me on 0809-638-5068, 0805-938-6600 or BB Pin 2B179DD4

[/size]

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
calculusx:
[size=14pt]• Year: 2001

• Make: Lexus

• Model: RX 300

• Trim:4WD

• Mileage:182,236

• Trans: Automatic

• Vin: JTJHF10U910167059

• Engine: 3.0L V6 DOHC 24V

• Interior: Leather

• Color: Gold

• Drive Train: AWD

• Type: SUV

• Landing Cost #1,960,000

• 50% Deposit to seal the deal
[/size]

[size=14pt]• Purchased 10-08-2015

• Signing of Papers and Transfer of Ownership Completed Today

• Expected to be in Port 25-08-2015

• Stay glued to this thread

[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Vin Request / Vehicle Registration| Driver's License| Change of Ownership / Top 10 Most Expensive Suvs On The Market In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.