Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 (13747 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Fulham: 36% (8 votes)
Arsenal: 59% (13 votes)
Draw: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

CapitalOne Cup: Chelsea Vs Swansea (0 - 2) On 9th January 2012 / Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 / Copa Del Rey: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On Wed, 18th January 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 by fredoooooo: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2012
GOAL SUBSIDY REMOVED FROM ARSENAL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 by fred2265: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2012
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 by Bigheart(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2012
Na wa O!
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 by claremont(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2012
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chelsea4life!

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 by Limaoscar: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2012
Arshi, nal. How makete nah. grin grin cheesy
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2012
;d
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 by 1025: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2012
Arsene needs to drop Walcott asap! He cant make proper crosses, and doesnt defend when he needs to. When will he start using OChamberlain? A more intelligent version of Walcott?
And ref didnt try at all. He made up his mind to give all 50-50 to fulham. Zhesni overconfidence to blame for 1st fulham goal. Overall, bad start to the year, but minimum shaking, we'll still make top 4.

@ola pluto,
are you not aware that djourou was injured and was supposed to be replaced? didn't you see when he was supposed to get his second yellow card but the ref overlooked that? wenger lost the match and should kindly accept the defeat. fulham never slacked even at one goal down.
you the arsenal fans will always strive for top 4 finish and not top 1 finish and it is a shame. i was with arsenal fan yesterday and he told me they cannot change their salary structure/policy and i say to him; it is only a fool that does the same thing and expect a different result.
as long as you don't change your policies, always accept what you get from these amateur students.
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 by Knorkastur: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 by dipo1: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2012
1025:

@ola pluto,
are you not aware that djourou was injured and was supposed to be replaced? didn't you see when he was supposed to get his second yellow card but the ref overlooked that? wenger lost the match and should kindly accept the defeat. fulham never slacked even at one goal down.
you the arsenal fans will always strive for top 4 finish and not top 1 finish and it is a shame. i was with arsenal fan yesterday and he told me they cannot change their salary structure/policy and i say to him; it is only a fool that does the same thing and expect a different result.
as long as you don't change your policies, always accept what you get from these amateur students.

You expect the club to change its salary structure. What has salary structure got to do with winning trophies? Liverpool pay BIG bucks as salary and has that brought them anything? You cannot claim to know better how to run a business than those at the helm of affairs in a Arsenal that records profit every year. Our target is to finish in the top four with clubs like Manure, City and Chelsea who spend far more on wages than we possibly can.
Its agreed that Wenger is sometimes too shrewd in the transfer market, but our salary structure is fine and we wont change it because some other clubs are dishing out ridiculous weekly wages. Wayne Bridge is on 90k per week at City
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 by 1025: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2012
You expect the club to change its salary structure. What has salary structure got to do with winning trophies? Liverpool pay BIG bucks as salary and has that brought them anything? You cannot claim to know better how to run a business than those at the helm of affairs in a Arsenal that records profit every year. Our target is to finish in the top four with clubs like Manure, City and Chelsea who spend far more on wages than we possibly can.
Its agreed that Wenger is sometimes too shrewd in the transfer market, but our salary structure is fine and we wont change it because some other clubs are dishing out ridiculous weekly wages. Wayne Bridge is on 90k per week at City

@DIPO,
no vex but from now to next season, arsenal will be struggling to be in the top ten. the game has changed and change is a constant thing in life. the idea of using 1950 salary structure is out of date and is in no way encouraging/motivating players to go out there and do the necessary damage. mind you, most players in arsenal are doing what they can to be seen by other serious minded clubs who are now using arsenal as an academy.
well, the good thing is that clubs are willing to sale to arsenal but whenever a player leaves arsenal, u and other fans will start calling him judas. cahil as we speak now is arguing with chelsea over wage after both clubs have agreed fee. it is in ur interest that u begin to see football as a business where the highest bidder carries the day instead of a charity work where you beg players to stay in a club where trophies are gradually becoming illusions and salaries are not that juicy.
please tell me, what is the purpose for a player to leave his country for england because to me is all about money or to some pretenders trophies. when the two are missing, i wonder why the player shld stay maybe to be seeing himself on tv week in, week out.
anyway, enyimaba has players for sale and ur coach is welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 / Bode/Glimt Vs Arsenal Europa League (0 - 1) On 13th October 2022 / Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.