Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 (16675 Views)

Swansea Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup - (0 - 0) On 23rd January 2012 / CapitalOne Cup: Chelsea Vs Swansea (0 - 2) On 9th January 2012 / Copa Del Rey: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On Wed, 18th January 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by mukina2: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2013
Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech is expected to miss the visit of QPR after injuring himself in Sunday's win at Everton.

The Czech international was forced off at half-time with an adductor problem and his replacement Ross Turnbull will deputise at Stamford Bridge.

Midfielder John Obi Mikel missed the Goodison Park victory with a knee injury but it is not deemed serious by manager Rafael Benitez.

Gary Cahill has urged Chelsea to embrace the challenge of chasing down Manchester United and Manchester City in the race for the Barclays Premier League title.

The Blues go into 2013 four points behind champions City and a further seven adrift of leaders United with a game in hand after a rollercoaster start to the season.

Chelsea threw away a four-point lead at the end of October in an alarming slump that cost Roberto Di Matteo his job as manager.

But they are arguably in their best form of the campaign under interim boss Rafael Benitez, winning seven of their last eight games in all competitions and raising hopes of a dramatic fightback in the title stakes.

Defender Cahill said: ``We need to keep looking forward and have that challenge in the back of our head.

``We would rather have the points in the bag, but that's another challenge we have got to face. There are plenty of games coming up.''

He added: ``I think we have good momentum.

``We have changed the team around slightly, the lads are playing well.

``We just need to keep winning games. That's the way we look at it.''

Wednesday's west London derby with QPR could see Chelsea make it 12 points from 12 over the festive period.

They also thrashed Aston Villa 8-0 in their last Stamford Bridge outing.

Cahill added: ``There is a different atmosphere in derby matches. A lot of form goes out the window in them.

``But we are at home and I don't think many teams like to come to Stamford Bridge.

``Hopefully, we will make it very difficult for them to play on our patch.''

QPR have no fresh injury doubts.

The Rs did not pick up any new knocks in the 3-0 home defeat to Liverpool, although Park Ji-sung remains a doubt.

Strikers Andrew Johnson (knee) and Bobby Zamora (hip) are sidelined with long-term injuries.

QPR will be able to call upon DJ Campbell again from Thursday onwards.

The 31-year-old has impressed during a loan spell at Ipswich, netting 10 goals in 16 appearances.

The Rs have struggled for attacking options in his absence due to injuries to both Zamora and Johnson.

Campbell's earlier-than-scheduled return will boost the Hoops, who could include the striker in their FA Cup clash with West Brom on January 5.

http://espnfc.com/en/preview/345669/preview.html?soccernet=true&cc=3888
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by olaezebala: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2013
This will be another 8-0 bashing.
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by omicron(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2013
The blues never went into 2013 4points and 7 points behind Man city and man u. Wishful reporting
It was 7 points and 11points with a game in hand. And now it's 11 points and 14points respectively with 2 games yet to play. Up Blues though! Up Mata!
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by NoiseMaker1: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2013
olaezebala: This will be another 8-0 bashing.
I told u chelsea fans don't waste ur goals. U guys shared d eggs to only aston villa. nw no more eggs for everton
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by timbros(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2013
Noise Maker :
I told u chelsea fans don't waste ur goals. U guys shared d eggs to only aston villa. nw no more eggs for everton

Everton indeed, Mr Noise Maker...
Keep on making empty noises
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by olaezebala: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2013
Noise Maker :
everton needed only two "eggs" for us to claim 3points and they got it.
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by Emmy9ite(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2013
We are winning this! 4-0
#TeamChelsea#
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2013
Yes ooo..... We giving them exactly the way they want it....... 5-0....Only
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by DMainMan: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2013
HAHAHAHAHA: so chelsea want to win abi. ok o. when there master Arsenal did not win. The match will end in draw. Chelsea wont qualify for champions league this season. They wil end up 5th. Tottenham 4th, while of course Arsenal 3rd. Man city will win d league as Arsenal will win the champions league. Mark my word fellows. Remember THE MAIN MAN said so on 2nd January, 2013
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2013
QPR appointed the former Tottenham coach to save them from relegation and that he has vowed to do. You don't mess with a wounded lion. Chelsea won't find it easy playing against them. The best chelsea can get is a draw grin.
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by franchizy(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2013
As God destroyed the wicked world in d days of Noah, so shall QPR destroy chelsea today in d mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by DMainMan: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva: QPR appointed the former Tottenham coach to save them from relegation and that he has vowed to do. You don't mess with a wounded lion. Chelsea won't find it easy playing against them. The best chelsea can get is a draw grin.

u can say dat again
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by DMainMan: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2013
franchizy: As God destroyed the wicked world in d days of Noah, so shall QPR destroy chelsea today in d mighty name of Jesus. Amen

QPR wil not win. they wil draw. dat is wot wil happen. I forgot the scoreline. Mayb if I sleep during d day, i wil remember
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by timbros(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva: QPR appointed the former Tottenham coach to save them from relegation and that he has vowed to do. You don't mess with a wounded lion. Chelsea won't find it easy playing against them. The best chelsea can get is a draw grin.

I always love your predictions in Chelsea matches cuz anytime you predict woe for us its actually a good omen...... So thanks for your prediction.
I will only get worried anyday I see you predicting Chelsea's victory....
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by Babamide(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2013
DMainMan: HAHAHAHAHA: so chelsea want to win abi. ok o. when there master Arsenal did not win. The match will end in draw. Chelsea wont qualify for champions league this season. They wil end up 5th. Tottenham 4th, while of course Arsenal 3rd. Man city will win d league as Arsenal will win the champions league. Mark my word fellows. Remember THE MAIN MAN said so on 2nd January, 2013
franchizy: As God destroyed the wicked world in d days of Noah, so shall QPR destroy chelsea today in d mighty name of Jesus. Amen
New year hangover
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by ignis: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2013
DMainMan:

QPR wil not win. they wil draw. dat is wot wil happen. I forgot the scoreline. Mayb if I sleep during d day, i wil remember
Too much alcohol is not good for your system,
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by Bobbystanley(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2013
DMainMan: HAHAHAHAHA: so chelsea want to win abi. ok o. when there master Arsenal did not win. The match will end in draw. Chelsea wont qualify for champions league this season. They wil end up 5th. Tottenham 4th, while of course Arsenal 3rd. Man city will win d league as Arsenal will win the champions league. Mark my word fellows. Remember THE MAIN MAN said so on 2nd January, 2013

bro pls see a doctor cos ur sick in the head
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by DMainMan: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2013
Bobbystanley:

bro pls see a doctor cos ur sick in the head

God gave some people this miraculous talent of predicting d future. I am one of dem.
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by Bobbystanley(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2013
The last time QPR visited the Bridge it was a 6-1 trashing wit nando scoring a hat-trick and i see mikel scoring his first ever premier league goal tonight.
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by DMainMan: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2013
Bobbystanley: The last time QPR visited the Bridge it was a 6-1 trashing wit nando scoring a hat-trick and i see mikel scoring his first ever premier league goal tonight.

hahahaha. everyone is predicting, dis one too de talk. who dash monkey banana. i beg c down jor. u no de fear ni grin
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by DMainMan: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2013
ignis:
Too much alcohol is not good for your system,

i dont drink alcohol as it is forbideen. U cant just understand aw this things work. It is a rare talent
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by azimibraun: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2013
Up up QPR.... All hail QPR for losing to Chelsea 2nite... Dem knw hw important the title race be to chelsea and they are wise 2 show luv by losing galantly. Dis comment will take effect frm 2nite after d match.
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by Beautymc(f): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2013
Arsenal to win champions league? Exactly when bottles will start germinating. MY SKY IS EVER BLUE
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2013
I LOVE MY BLUES
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2013
Hmmmmmn oga chlsea [quote author=chelseabmw] LOVE MY BLUES[
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by onileus: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2013
Chelsea all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by tallfish145(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2013
Another opportunity 4 chelsea to bag jumbo goals against a weaker qpr!
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by Limaoscar: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2013
Up Blues!!....make I go back to sleep wake up in time for the 10-0 b/ball matchcheesygrin

QPR don enter one chance for new yearcheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by dilbert100: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2013
chelsea 4-0 qpr .....but good luck qpr grin
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2013

sometimes i wonder why arsenal fans keep having mental problems..How will this tadpole ever imagine arsenal will finish ahead of MAZACAR chelsea this season....Even when you tell a 2months old baby that Arsenal are going to winning bayern he will just start laughing like OBJ i swear lipsrsealed.... If arsenal even wins the champions league it means that OBJ will win WORLD MR HANDSOME CONTEST...... I arsenal win any trophy this season my i cease to be a MODERATOR on NL.......SMH

KTBFFH

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by chelseabmw(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2013
Noise Maker :

Dont worry u will see goals today......na u go tire self
Re: Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 by treasuremi1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
lets keep rolling guys.up blues!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olympiakos Vs Arsenal: Europa League (1 - 3) On 11th March 2021 / Arsenal Vs PSV Eindohven UCL (4 - 0) On 20th September 2023 / Westbrom Vs Manchester United - (0 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.