Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Let your Money unlock your success (100% profitable investment) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let your Money unlock your success (100% profitable investment) (927 Views)

I Know How You Can Start An Highly Profitable Investment With Just #1600. / Plss Can Anyone Help Me With A Very Reliable And Profitable Investment Company? / Withdraws Your Money On Your Liberty Reserve Account Via Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let your Money unlock your success (100% profitable investment) by ecoword: 12:05am On Jan 02, 2012
Global Profit Investment will gives you the chance to invest more effectively . You can earn up to 5 - 30% daily depending on price action. We have good money management, No greediness, No over trade, No high risk. We trade based on price action and trade opportunities on daily basis. All payments are made to your account daily and the principal amount will be returned after plan maturity. We guarantee that you will not find an opportunity like this anywhere online.

What is investing? Investing is putting money in with the sole purpose of hoping for a good return (more money).

A simple system for everyone, No need to introduce others , A System that can take as little as 10 minutes a week. A system that rewards you handsomely if you can right click a mouse, you can do this.

Earn Profit Percentage

Earn 10% of your capital within 2 weeks
Earn 20% of your capital within 4 weeks
Earn 30% of your capital with 6 weeks
Earn 40% of your capital within 8 weeks
Earn 50% of your capital within 10 weeks
Earn 60% of your capital within 12 weeks
Earn 70% of your capital within 14 weeks
Earn 80% of your capital within 16 weeks
Earn 90% of your capital within 20 weeks
Earn 100% of your capital within 26 weeks

Invest with 100% guarantee

Note: We accept Liberty Reserve, Payza and dixipay for now

Re: Let your Money unlock your success (100% profitable investment) by ecoword: 7:00pm On May 10, 2013
I'm a full time trader and 've paticipated in several contest and won bonus weekly using FX open platform. if you what to see my real account and contest accouunt e-mail manager@globalprofitinvestment.com ....you can browse my website for more. http://www.globalprofitinvestment.com. I'm a scalper trader with good profitable target. what matter most is money you make in forex and not noise over IP. I've records of my weekly trades. If you want to partner of invest in Forex company here is my contact details for briefing/Info/Negotiation. 08032146981 or 07058112858.
Thanks
Re: Let your Money unlock your success (100% profitable investment) by ecoword: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Become potential investors with powerful marketing strategies and elevate your financial dreams with reality investment. Share holder depends on consistence monthly earning with high banking traffics on their investment.Position is open for all intrested candidates. http://www.globalprofitinvestment.com or contact manager@globalprofitinvestment.com for details. 2348032146981/23458112858
Re: Let your Money unlock your success (100% profitable investment) by ecoword: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Do you know you can make 20000 naira weekly trading forex as full time carrier. You can earn 20000 and more through investment sum of 50,000 naira with experienced Forex traders weekly without stress. visit http:www.globalprofitinvestment.com for details or call 08032146981 or email.; manager@globalprofitinvestment.com. Don't let this opportunities pass you.

(1) (Reply)

ATM Skimmer For Sale / Where Can I Buy Gold In Abuja? / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.