Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,661 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Hello Nigeria_ This Is Lovely From The Net - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Nigeria_ This Is Lovely From The Net (1049 Views)

Methods For Skin That Is Lovely / Antiaging Skin Care Manual - 3 Little-known Methods For Skin That Is Lovely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nigeria_ This Is Lovely From The Net by LovelyDash(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2006
Hello Nigeria,

My name Lovely cool, I'm 25+ I work with an internet consultant company in UK but I leave at Ikeja, Lagos state. I alway on the net from 8am to 6pm monday to saturday. We have alot of website, below is some of your site:
Velnet Nigeria Web Directory
Nigeria business info
Haabaa Internet Web Directory
Wura free web directory
UK Web Hosting Domain Name Regisration
UK Web Hosting and Domain Names
and lot of other website.

I come across this forum when I was searching for how to register .ng domain name. I have not come across .ng domain name before. I am member of alot webmaster forum on the net. here is some of our forums:
Ba Talk
Ozami Entertainment Forums
Uk webmaster forum
Link Exchange forum
Webmaster Discussion Forum Web Hosting Domain Name

I will like to be part of this forum and to contribute to the webmaster related discussion smiley grin.
I'm please to meet everyone here. I will to know the member that used is user name "Lovely" smiley wink grin because this is the user name I have been using since I become webmaster cry. But here I will be known as Lovely_ smiley wink cheesy grin
Regards,
Lovely_
Re: Hello Nigeria_ This Is Lovely From The Net by buckeye(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2006
welcome lovely
Re: Hello Nigeria_ This Is Lovely From The Net by Seun(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2006
Welcome to Nairaland. Your participation in our webmaster forum will be very much appreciated. Moderation is not perfect but we do our best to drive away the "a-holes".
Re: Hello Nigeria_ This Is Lovely From The Net by fish(m): 4:23am On Mar 15, 2006
[color=#990000]i think i like this forum on like non that i have registered with since it appears so real and close .Well just want  you to help me market some of my product to nairaland members as i deal on cheap pcs, handset and it aaccessoriesas well as printers and more. I am a leading marketer for ce Broker Nig Ltd. so i deal with bulk purshase but can still do something for a single order. so please do tell all nairafriend to cantact me for order now.

love form fish
[/color][b][/b] cool kiss

(1) (Reply)

How Many Years,day Or Minutes Have You Spent On Nairaland at present? / Hayyyyyyyyyyy. Old And New Friends / 4th Global Youth Conference 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.