Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? (3213 Views)

Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? / Admission Into MED Schools In Nigeria - What You Need To Know / Children's Day In Nigeria: What Does It Mean To The Children ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? by mamaput(f): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2006
If you were still in School and were asked to pick a topic about your country and write on it - not an essay, but a project - what would you write about?

For example Religion, Traditional religion, Traditional wedding, yam festival.
If you were not schooling in Nigeria, could you write on something like juju or female circumcision just to shock or because you think thats what "they" want to hear, or would you pick something normal to show "them" that we also have roads and houses in Nigeria?
Re: If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? by mamaput(f): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2006
If you were still in school and were told to write a topic on your country Nigeria what would you write about.

The traditional way of life EGA marrage ceremony , female circumcision juju , traditional religion
or would you write on more up to date issues .
please note you are just 12 years old and its a class project.
You are schooling abroad.
Would you want to impress or shock the class.
Re: If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? by Seun(m): 5:14am On Mar 29, 2006
I'd write about the epidemic of religion that has done nothing to reduce corruption.
Re: If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? by Hotstepper(f): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2006
Traditional Marriage will be one of them, I just love that, I rather attend it than to attend a white wedding
Re: If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? by otokx(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2006
i will right on the impact of government magic and its effects on national development.
Re: If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? by chy(f): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2006
As a 12 yr old feel would like to write about a festival
to impress my teacher and arouse curiosity to my fellow classmates
because aint going to write bad things about m country outside so to avoid been
called names una go school now dey fit begin dey call u names
Re: If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? by mamaput(f): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2006
we were looking for a topic.
Everyone in my daughters class is to write sometihng about their country.
Well she has picked the school system In Nigeria because its very different from here.
Chy thats just what my daughter said she dose not want people laughing at her.
Re: If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? by Wadosky(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2006
Gsm in nigeria
Re: If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? by diyobdw(f): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2006
Nigerian youth and sex!
nigeria -Job seekers sense
Nigerians are bless with brains-bad or good
and so on
Re: If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? by angelu(f): 12:59am On Apr 24, 2006
write about Nigerians as optimistic people, cool, is it supposed to be educational??, OR as a country full of wealth and resources
Re: If Asked To Write About Nigeria, What Topic Would You Choose? by nancyekpoh(f): 10:43am On May 12, 2006
I will write about the Nigeria's economy.
After a decade and a half of military rule, Nigerians are embarking on their third effort since independence in 1960 to achieve the twin goals of sustainable democracy and economic prosperity, both of which have proved elusive for Africa's most populous nation.

(1) (Reply)

Problem! 2011/2012 Unilorin Admission Clearance / JAMB Release 2013/2014 Cut Off Marks For Tertiary Institutions / Sociology Professor Promised Me An ‘A’ In Exchange For Mouth Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.