Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Now Is The Time To Live For Eternity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now Is The Time To Live For Eternity (689 Views)

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity / Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? / Whats The Use Of Burning In Hell For Eternity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Is The Time To Live For Eternity by ceejayclas(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2012
Hebrews 9:27
(For he says, I have heard you in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I helped you: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
"There is no more time my brother, Heaven must be our everyday thought. As you are doing your business, Do have heaven in focus. Many people goes to church without heaven in focus. Living life as if they own the life. We must account for our lives here. for it is written in Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is Appointed unto men once to die, but after this the Judgement". How many years do you think you will spend here on earth and then face eternity in Heaven or in Hell. Take thought of your life. Stop and think. Tomorrow maybe too late. God bless you.
Re: Now Is The Time To Live For Eternity by Onoti9(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2012
This is a great post I publish daily word of wisdom on my site that could direct our life here on earth to walk in wisdom www.pastorpfm.org

(1) (Reply)

Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section / Muslims Pay Solidarity Visit To Christian Churches In Kano - Signs Of Hope / Projector, Screen, Cameras For Seminars, Conf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.