Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Recent Kano Mayhem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recent Kano Mayhem (950 Views)

Recent Joomla Hacking And Poor 9jahost / My Recent Designs / Your Recent Adsense Check Amount: (screenshots ?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recent Kano Mayhem by yap234(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2007
last friday the 28th sept. my sister left for Jos after visiting me in Kano (i am a koppa). on her way to Jos, some fanatics stopped the vehicle she was travelin in, and they asked all xtians to alight, they would have all been killed, but for the mercy of God, they were spared. some were however not 4tunate enough. wat wld i've done, how wld i have faced my parents, if the unthinkable had happened. wat can be done to our muslims 'brothers' in the north.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

Let's compare our Flash abilities / What Is Your Vision And Project For 2008 / Hi5 Or Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.