Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

New Export Company Please Read. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Export Company Please Read. (632 Views)

Nigeria Eyes $1.6tn From New Export Markets, To Standardise Shear Butter / Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. / I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Export Company Please Read. by Mikejames7: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2012
Good Day,

My name is Michael I have recently set up an export company. I am based in the UK and have contacts all over Europe, China, USA and Nigeria. This means I am able to get a wide range of goods from all over the world at the best price .

I am yet to start marketing in Nigeria and the website will be online soon.

If you request any products including household goods, electronics, clothing, jewellery and cosmetics do not hesitate to message me and I will set up a meeting for you with one of my Nigerian representatives.

Please feel free to message me at any time for more information.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Is Firstbank Old Account Still Working? I Ve Not Collect 10digit Yet / Where Can I Buy Good Shoes? / What Sector Of The Economy Would Be Affected The Most By Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.