Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. (5975 Views)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / New Export Company Please Read. / I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by JDelight(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hello nairalanders.

Bet agents should please share his/her experience/ideal here.

Please I wish to be an agent in any of the following betting business bellow.
And please do tell me the best and profitable one to venture into as an agent.

1. 360BET
2. SUREBET247
3. Nairabet
4. Bet9ja
5. 1960BET
6. MERRYBET
7. LOVINGBET
8. Nairastake
9. BETCOLONY
10. WINNERSGOLDENBET
11. Bet365naija
12. Betrepublicana

I have 2 shops, 4 laptops, 2 3kva Generator set, 2 A4 printer for the business. What i need now is an advice on which betting company to go for as an agent.
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by JDelight(m): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
mehn please am still here waiting for response....................
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by JDelight(m): 5:13am On Sep 08, 2014
Good Morning
some 1 should help!
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by jaydee87(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2014
bro am not an agent but I dey play well and with my experience I think 1960 has more fans and location matters a lot u most dey for where people dey not isolated area oh. so my advice na 1960.
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by JDelight(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2014
jaydee87: bro am not an agent but I dey play well and with my experience I think 1960 has more fans and location matters a lot u most dey for where people dey not isolated area oh. so my advice na 1960.
ok good thanks bros> but that 1960 and be9ja dey my side meaning dem nor go permit me run am. thanks
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by baslone: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2014
JDelight:
ok good thanks bros> but that 1960 and be9ja dey my side meaning dem nor go permit me run am. thanks

I disagree, Jaydee is talking from a stakers perspective.

As an agent, it means you want to run a business so you should consider what is in it for you- Commission structure, Odds, Bonuses, Materials and incentives of each bookie.

What is the use of having all the fans in your shop and you end up spending all your money on keeping the shop alive?

3 Likes

Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by bizbrainko: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Good information and correct sources are the best way to make some easy money.
You want to increase your profits? You are at the right place!
On our site you can get good matches with 100% guaranteed profit.
visit http://naijafixedmatches..com/
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by niyisky: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
bizbrain is back again. where have you been?huh...am with you on this. welcome back boss
bizbrainko: Good information and correct sources are the best way to make some easy money.
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by bizbrainko: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Been doing loads of research bro cool naija fixed matches is the latest of it all. you can be rest assured that days of you losing to bookmakers are over. we deal strictly on fixed matches which is 100percent guaranteed. [url]naijafixedmatches..com[/url]
niyisky: bizbrain is back again. where have you been?huh...am with you on this. welcome back boss
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by JDelight(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
bizbrainko: Good information and correct sources are the best way to make some easy money.
bros, i have check ur blog but i don't really get what i need there.
please what i want to no is the most lucrative bet business to invest on.

There is 360BET, SUREBET247, Betnaija, 1960 and goldenwiners betin in my area so am looking for another one deference from the one's i just named. but is like i will go for merry betin.
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by baslone: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Merrybet is also a good option
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by JDelight(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
baslone: Merrybet is also a good option
Ok thanks but do you have any idea on how i can get to them?
I have sent them a mail but no response.
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by infotainment(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
JDelight: Hello nairalanders.

Bet agents should please share his/her experience/ideal here.

Please I wish to be an agent in any of the following betting business bellow.
And please do tell me the best and profitable one to venture into as an agent.

1. 360BET
2. SUREBET247
3. Nairabet
4. Bet9ja
5. 1960BET
6. MERRYBET
7. LOVINGBET
8. Nairastake
9. BETCOLONY
10. WINNERSGOLDENBET
11. Bet365naija
12. Betrepublicana

I have 2 shops, 4 laptops, 2 3kva Generator set, 2 A4 printer for the business. What i need now is an advice on which betting company to go for as an agent.

Bros How u dey, am currently processing my agent registration with WINNERSGOLDENBET,dem dey pay 15% of stake,u cal log on their website to get the customer care number,she will give to u the phone no of the representative covering ur area of location.

thier address is: 9A Balogun street, Alausa, Lagos.
customer care number:+234-1-3428031
+234-1-4543600
+234-7098701167
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by JDelight(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
infotainment:

Bros How u dey, am currently processing my agent registration with WINNERSGOLDENBET,dem dey pay 15% of stake,u cal log on their website to get the customer care number,she will give to u the phone no of the representative covering ur area of location.

thier address is: 9A Balogun street, Alausa, Lagos.
customer care number:+234-1-3428031
+234-1-4543600
+234-7098701167
Oga i dey fine how ur side?
the golden winers betting is my area. betnaija, surebet, 360 and goldenweners are in my area. so i wish to do something deference.
Anyway thanks so much.
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by Cwhyte(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by polowo4lif: 5:36am On Nov 08, 2014
LIVEBET will give you
1. Thermal Printer
2. Banners
3. Branded Shirt

COMMISSION:
You earn 35% Commission of Profit weekly. Let say forexample you made a total sale of N150,000 and the total winnings at your agency point is N50,000, the Profit Margin will be 150,000(Sales) - 50,000(Winnings) = N100,000

So you get 35% of N10,000 for that week = N35,000

Livebet pays winnings and bear all the risk.
Winnings are paid within 24hours excepts on weekends
Commission are paid every Monday..

For more details you can chat with us via any of the medium below
WhatsApp: 08147211030
BBM: 26182BB4
Email: support @ livebetng.com
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by silverliney: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Which is the best betting to use in Nigeria, I want to set up a betting shop
Re: Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. by Jasper14(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
80mm brand new therma printer for sale (N20,000). call 8039387128 if u are interested.

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 / Listening To Sanusi, I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian! / How I Make Over 70k Daily In Telecoms/VTU Business (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.