Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Selling The Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Selling The Wife (779 Views)

What Was The Wife Telling Her Hubby? / Massaging The Wife. / WHO KILLED IT? The Wife Or The Husband?? Dis Is Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling The Wife by omen: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2007
Selling the Wife

A drunk walked into a bar crying. One of the other men in the bar asked him what happened.

"I did a terrible thing," sniffed the drunk, "Just a few hours ago I sold my wife to someone for a bottle of Southern Comfort."

"That is awful," said the other guy, "And now that she is gone you want her back right?"

"Right!" said the drunk, still crying.

"You're sorry you sold her because you realised, too late, that you still loved her,right?"

"Oh, No," said the drunk. I want her back because I'm thirsty again!"
Re: Selling The Wife by clemcykul(f): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2007
lol

grin
Re: Selling The Wife by ratiken(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2007
nice one

(1) (Reply)

What Will Do If --- / $500 Million Ransom For Obj, Ibb, Atiku & Co / Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.