Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Live Nd Work In Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live Nd Work In Austria (2598 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / Working Legally In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Nd Work In Austria by jfad: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2012
Naija don tire me oooooo

Oga Vicjustic aw wil I go abt it?
Re: Live Nd Work In Austria by chelseabmw(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
need total run down and cost. . .any one?
Re: Live Nd Work In Austria by Vicjustice: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-218090.0.html
Travel to europe by road if you can make it and also bold and forget about Visa parol,  it

will only take you 200k to fufil this dream or why not forget about travellin and focus on a

bussiness and see God's doing,  and for those who are willing to go by road, i will adviice

you to follow my advice and do as i say,  From  Ibadan, ojoo to sokoto it will only take you

4k to get there when u get to sokoto take anothere vehicle to ilela that is 500 naira from

there Take a Bike to cross the container called border to the other side of the country, 

Bike man would take 800 naira from you. but becareful and never go alone may be 2 or group

cos all those bike people are crazy sometimes middle of mini desert they will tell you they

are not goin again that u pay them double of what u paid at the base park. When u get to the

second post Niger republic police are simple give them 1000cfa they will let you go i think

that is 270 naira,  from there Take a bus to Ikoni that is coins in there currency not up

to 50naira ,  so when you get to ikoni Glo network is still working there Go to the nearest

park and pay for Taohuwa ,   that is 5000cfa calculate that to naira your sef if 1000 cfa is

270 naira that is 7hrs Journey u get to Tahouwa park  take a taxi to agadez park i think

that should be like 100naira or less ,  so when u get to agadez park, you buy your ticket

15,000cfa Agadez is far it will take you 3-4 days on road ,  but note at the entrance of

the acient city call agadez, you will pay the Police at the toll gate each amout of 5000cfa

if you have passport,  but if you dont, you pay 10,000cfa also please beware of all this

Fake stranded Nigerians in agadez  i mean tired ones with dreadlocks they will pretend as if

they are helping you But it's a lie i will advice you to ask anybody you see that you are

going to Goverment park Insist on that statement ,  or peharbs u tell all those police that

they should find somebody that would lead you to goverment park and tip them ,  tht

goverment park you see a Trucks Loading going to Agadez to duruku or Agadez to Djanet,
  From Agadez to Djanet i know well but duruku i heard the story and people prefer there

that agadez to djanet,  but only problem in duruku side is that Rabels are too oooooooo many

on the Road so the drivers are always scared so they will canvass you in passing Djanet.
  Agades to Djanet i know from agadez to a paticular mountain called Horgan will take you 7

driving Dayz in a cruser jeep, when u get there by the grace of God you will climb that

Mountain for 5 good Days ,  I did it . i swear with my life my career anything Good i swear

with it. after climbin the mountain, you have 140kilo meters to Djanet a small town in

Algeria you trek that one for let say 3 dayz depends on Guild man but pls and pls Know how

to Drink water ,  but better still take anoiting oil with you and honey those are what i

take as water and i have my 5litres of water by my side ,  but all the same it wasn't easy

,  when u get to Algeria pls and pls am begging you dont walk in the street any how because

Algeria Djandermarine are always silly and silly if you are caught you will be deported

back to Agadez by there own Jeep which will last them for just 5 dayz  that is why you see

many crazy nigerians in agadez stranded and having mental problems,  From Djanet the guild

man will find you a jeep that will take you to libya the border town called Ghat

40kilometers peharbs but it tooks us 2 hrs peharbs beating the police.
  From Ghat find a connection car to sabba that should cost you 70 dinnars and a full day

Journey 7k naija tia
when u get to sabba ask for Danku otuba Ashawo of Libya is a naija man  or Squadii or Allen

this people will do find you a connection car going to Tripoli the capital of Libya for 200

or 250 dinnars that is 25k  when u get to tripoli Medina you see naija at every Junction

with Red eye some might have committed offense pls dont talk to them even if u greet them

they will not answer you because they might think u have commited an offense as well as them

reason is everybody is a criminal at that junction Police everywhere and crimes every corner

stealing and pocket lifting is just like oshodi,  mkt i mean Medina in Tripoli so at that

park ask for bus going to Shara Ashara, drop at simafro simafro is called Traficklight in

english ,  at your left hand you see a long street but am 95% sure you will see a naija

boy to ask this question because that is where naija belong ask for Tony, Ejire a.ka. Regina

or bro Adams ,  tell them u need connection to italy u can even tell bro adams that from

Seun Musician ,  but that will cost you $1200  but it all about boat on meditaranean sea , 

so between Life and death ,  but to look at it Life it self is a desert you strugle to

survive in it and people are making ,  but most important thing Hope in God,  10hrs United

nation will welcome you to Italy and take you to a camp called lampaduesa after 3month in

camp u will be given 500 euro each and go to any of european nation you like but they will

tell you expect uk. you would be given overall cloth that would indicate you as assylum , 

pls let me have a break i will post again my trip from italy to belgium before i got trap at

the boder post of uk in my next stuff but when you go and you survive pls remeber me ooo cos

i dey naija now after facing heavy deportation and i no fit lie i cant face that risk again

is better i do not know but am workin on my Album now and i want to put it in singing which

i have done already if you care for the promo copy feel free to to mail me at. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-218090.0.html
Re: Live Nd Work In Austria by jfad: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
wow, i have to leave dis country b4 Thursday wit jst 200k

Austria here i come.
Re: Live Nd Work In Austria by Fireson: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2012
Man! Do u really wana risk it?
Re: Live Nd Work In Austria by Vicjustice: 3:13am On Jan 04, 2012
Re: Live Nd Work In Austria by collinsfbi(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2012
wow,  i have to leave dis country b4 Thursday wit jst 200k

Austria here i come.

jfad lets do it together i already have someone that wanted to join in but i was thinking of the chad route and probably waiting till jan 28 or feb 15 and my own purpose is to get to egypt after having the visa and went to armenia embassy to apply legally to them i am not thinking any way of doing illegal things so if we are like 4 group or more it will be better and we can make the trip.

If any member on nl want to join in they are welcome and we can make the trip but i am not in any way staying illegally in a country and would get an egyptian visa first before i want to make the trip and in term of money thinking i will advise anyone to hold only few amount for spending at borders etc and hold the remaining in credit card so any one interested. Loke1@yahoo.com 

Are you guys really wanna embark on this journey? was it because of subsidy removal or the general situation of the country @ d moment? who told you that you can't make it with or without subsidy? Staying and die in Nigeria is better than to die in one sahara desert, your lives are more precious than the way you are taken it. Though many have tried it and succeeded but you might not be fortunate it's not a curse. I will advise you to bury your plans and look out for what you can do to sustain yourselves.

Gbammmmm over and out
Re: Live Nd Work In Austria by DAY12(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Very funny!
Re: Live Nd Work In Austria by jfad: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
collinsfbi:

Are you guys really wanna embark on this journey? was it because of subsidy removal or the general situation of the country @ d moment? who told you that you can't make it with or without subsidy? Staying and die in Nigeria is better than to die in one sahara desert, your lives are more precious than the way you are taken it. Though many have tried it and succeeded but you might not be fortunate it's not a curse. I will advise you to bury your plans and look out for what you can do to sustain yourselves.

Gbammmmm over and out

bruv, i dont intend embarking on such suicide mission. i actualy ask a serious question buh Vicjustice decided to make funny out of it.

I wil never embark on such mission.

thanks for ur brotherly advice.

(1) (Reply)

Official Jets Of Notable Monarchs And Presidents Across The World (pics) / Nigerians In Hungary / Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.