Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,193 members, 7,825,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? (7076 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. / A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k / Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by AKPOZY(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
Is it really possible for one to start a business with a #100,000? I solicit honest response from folks that have done so and succeeded as well as suggestions on businesses you know such an amount can put together.
Re: Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by ayodele123(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2012
It is not the amount of money that matters but the business idea, your determination and motivation to succeed in business.
The biz idea must be meeting a need and solving a problem.
With N100,000 try backyard poultry farming biz, GSM Accessories biz, cement sales biz, book selling biz, waste disposal biz.
Scan your environment. What are the problems people are facing now? What is the solution? Set up a business to provide the solution.

1 Like

Re: Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by 2sexy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
It is very POSSIBLE. I only need 50k and will turn it into 100k in one month. What will I do with the money? I design website and sell them at www.flippa.com . So it is very POSSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by AKPOZY(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2012
Thanks, Ayodele, for your input. Could you tell me some things you know about waste disposal business? I'm think it'll make some real need in my region. And what do you think a reasonable initial capital outlay would involve?
Re: Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by gudnuz(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
It is very, very possible!

I started this mind-blowing business with NGN65,000 and have made NGN320,000 in less than three months. My goal for this month is to make NGN320,000 and I'm on my way,
Re: Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by Topeby: 4:57am On Jan 09, 2012
Of course it is possible. This will highly be of help. Check this reliable ways of making money even with little capital:
www.banking.FireInWebspace.info
Re: Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by Thethy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
Small scale grasscutter farming,contact THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 or 07033632285.

Re: Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by Kaysalas(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
@gudnuz. bros. Abeg show us d way nw. I saw ur post on making money on d net, i am interested. Pls, kindly furnish me wit details. My email is kaysalas@yahoo.com
Re: Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by knowledge4(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
@Akpozy
Waste collection and disposal business:

Register a business name for about N10k or less or more
Get an operating license from the local government
Buy an old vehicle for waste disposal eg Nissan Cabstar, Mitsubishi Canter,VW Danfo,etc.
You can get them for cheap and do some repairs to make them roadworthy.Such vehicles abound in Lagos begging for buyers.
Or Hire a vehicle if you cannot buy,but its cost effective that you have yours.
Get all the necessary vehicle papers for the vehicle
Engage a driver and one or two assistants who will be collecting the waste from residents.
Approach the residents in an estate or neighbourhood.Target elites in the environment. Tell them about the business
Staff should be properly dressed in overalls and wear smiling faces.Print fliers and business cards and receipts.Issue receipts for every payment made to you.
Rent a shop nearby to serve as an office. The residents will take you serious if you do that.
Charge the residents N300-N500 monthly per flat for a start and increase the fees after 6 months.Duplexes cost more.
Give them waste bags to drop in the waste and go pick them once or twice in the month as agreed with them.
Yours is to collect your fees at the end of the month  while the driver and the assistants do the nitty gritty.
You may have to register with a refuse dump as is done in Ogun State.
The residents will pay you a registration fee of N200.00 which you can use to build up your capital
Waste disposal is a goldmine because the local govt whose duty it is is failing in this regard.
If you have 300 clients in a location paying N500 each, thats N150k monthly revenue.
Engage a driver and two assistants on part time basis @ N1500 per day for driver & N1000 for each assistant
Make two trips weekly to collect waste ie 8 trips monthly.
Provide 40% of the revenue to cover overheads.
Do further research on this. Its better than jumping into saturated markets like recharge card business
Re: Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by henry247(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
can i provide u with d money and we will split the profit 60-40 in ur favor? we will have a written document on the bizness.

2sexy:

It is very POSSIBLE. I only need 50k and will turn it into 100k in one month. What will I do with the money? I design website and sell them at www.flippa.com . So it is very POSSIBLE.
Re: Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by henry247(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2012
gudnuz:

It is very, very possible!

I started this mind-blowing business with NGN65,000 and have made NGN320,000 in less than three months. My goal for this month is to make NGN320,000 and I'm on my way,

Ur revelation looks appealing.could u please furnish me with ur bixness idea so that we all can be happy with our lives.henry2472002@yahoo.com is my addy.
Re: Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by aademi(f): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
@gudnuz, I'm interested in your business. Pls send me more info to ademmy2k3@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? by ogbongenet: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.

Meet you at the top

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Register As An R&S Lotto Agent ??? Pls Help Me With The Information !!! / Egina FPSO: Samsung Eyes Future Opportunities In Nigeria / Gtbank Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.