Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide (1846 Views)

Pls Help Me With This Php Code / Help On Php Code For A Dice Game / Help With This Php Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide by cynthia3: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2007
Please does anyone understand the sample code given on the netnaira website for integration of their payment system? It is given in ASP, and I need a PHP sample. I have been toying around with it to no avail. I am a novice in Php.

Here is a link to the ASP sample given: http://www.netnaira.com/setup_guide.asp

Thanks!
Re: Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide by a3cube: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2007
Contact them now and ask for the PHP version of the code. To me, it's possible to write a PHP version urself if you understand the ASP code, after all U are getting a post reply from Netnaira in md5 format.
Re: Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide by cynthia3: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2007
Exactly! I am looking for someone who has an understanding of both ASP and PHP who is willing to explain to me. Then I can write the code myself.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide by a3cube: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2007
Look at the script closely and see that there are comments for each section. Use this comments and generate ur idea. it will work. If it doesn't, paste it here and people will try to help U out. I don't think anyone will willingly think for U on this, but if there is, then U are lucky.
Good luck friend
Re: Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide by smartsoft(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2007
hello they don't support php so if you try using a php code is useless, so what discoverd there is very simple i must tell you you don't need any experience on ASP but i think i know that though what i think i do understand better is .NET so what you need there is your HTML if you know your html well and you can change your verification code to suite your taste everything works on their server, if you have any problem just let me know might be of help to you. 08025266821, or better still uchedealsreal@gmail.com do you stay around lagos, ikeja to be precise, ?
Re: Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide by heltisa(f): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2007
smartsoft:

hello they don't support php so if you try using a php code is useless, so what discoverd there is very simple i must tell you you don't need any experience on ASP but i think i know that though what i think i do understand better is .NET so what you need there is your HTML if you know your html well and you can change your verification code to suite your taste everything works on their server, if you have any problem just let me know might be of help to you. 08025266821, or better still uchedealsreal@gmail.com do you stay around lagos, ikeja to be precise, ?

Thats not true. They support php, Asp, aspx, coldfusion, javascript. Two sites I know integrated to the Netnaira payment system are built on php. They are www.trade1on1.com and www.wealthbuilderspot.com and I have a friend who is currently working on his integration and is programming with php.

@ cynthia send what you have and I might be able to help you. I know a bit of php. email: heltisa at yahoo dot com

smiley
Re: Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide by basking4me: 9:21am On May 07, 2008
Welcome! I know alot of Nigerians would like to learn how to design a working dynamic website and test them before putting them on the Internet. You want to know the intrigues and programming requirements for development of such sites, ?.

I have a solution on paper that will teach you the step by step process to working with Php/Mysql/Apache to achieving your goals on web development. PHP/Mysql is an open source/ free programme that can be downloaded from the internet, I can also give you a free copy on CD or as an attachment to your email box, however you need to know how to use it. That is where my step by step Training Handout comes in.

It is a Pictorial document that shows you pictures of what to expect as you go on to install your web development environment, it will teach you how to use the mysql database and also the php environment on web development. it is simply special, I will also support you online as you develop yourself.

I have had to go through a lot of research to pick out this Handout/format of training especially given the fact that a lot of us want to have a CMS or work with Drupal, Phpbb, Joomla, Wikimedia, Wordpress, SMF and so on. You need to know how to install PHP/MYSQL TO DO THAT!.
I think this is what you need,

You have a website or a blog and need to intergrate a Forum, Php/mysql will work for you. its the ultimate solution to webdevelopment. It is the freest and simplest platform you use for your web2.0 solution and those social networks you hope to create.

like I said the software is a freeware so you aint paying for that, you'll only be paying for the handout to be sent to you, this will cost you #4,500 only within Nigeria.

My contact is: Wale Ketiku, 08055824984 (ayocatty@yahoo.com).

Pay into any oceanic bank no: 0470001009736 or zenith bank no: 6024037736
Re: Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide by phoenixy1: 2:59am On Jul 31, 2008
Hey, whats phishing here?
Those two websites quoted are netnaira sister companies, meanwhile even they have not sucessfully integrated the net naira stuff??
There other alternatives if you want to apply online payments to your site, and that not e-gold either.
Im sure I can help you cyinthia, but whats your website url? lets visit and take it up from there.
Re: Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide by Godmann(m): 4:28am On Jan 21, 2009
Their is little to understand in the code. It is not even a code. It is just a sketch and a well written algorithm is better than that. All they did is to show you an idea of how their system works. The variables they expect from you and the variables they can send to you.

I think the problem will be more of, do with you having a full knowledge of how your site works.

And what you will want to do.

The PHP code should be something as close as shown below.

Just come up with your full algorithm and I can write down the code for you. As for full understanding/Designing your site and the whole algorithm, you need to employ a capable hand or pay for it.

<?php

Just capturing variables from the form here using php syntax

$transId = $_POST["transaction_id"];
$payee = $_POST["payee_account"];
$amount = $_POST["amount"];
$payer = $_POST["payer_account"];
$batch_id = $_POST["batch_id"];
$gtHash =$_POST["gt_hash"];
$merchant_verification_code = "myverificationcode"; //replace with your verification code
$mdofvc = md5(""&$merchant_verification_code&""wink;

//'step 3 - ensure that the amount posted is actually the amount expected for that transaction.

Here will involve some thoughts on how your algorithm will work

'if it is not
if ($amount <> " amount expected to be involved in this transaction"wink{

echo"Invalid tansaction cost "

}else{

'if step 3 is true ie amount is amount for that transaction, move on to step 4 or else
'step 4 - calculate gt_hash and compare with netnaira's.

calculated_gt_hash = md5(""&transId&":"&payee&":"&amount&":"&payer&":"&batch&":"&mdofvc&""wink

if (calculated_gt_hash = gtHash){

//'complete the order at your end update database, store tansaction as successful

echo("success"wink
//success must be written to screen for funds to be debited from the buyers account

}else
//'if not the same

echo"GtHash values did not match "

}

end if
?>
Re: Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide by dejman: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2009
You guys need not worry anymore. Cynthia you can download the API and sample codes from the Gooatale resource center.
www.resource.gooatale.com
Re: Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide by Godmann(m): 6:50am On Jan 23, 2009
dejman:

You guys need not worry anymore. Cynthia you can download the API and sample codes from the Gooatale resource center.
www.resource.gooatale.com

And you link seems to be dead?
Re: Php Code For Netnaira Setup Guide by phoenixy1: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2009
Cynthia dosent come here any more!

She has been tinkering and has messed up the code for her aboki.

I guess she has moved on to higher calling now or perhaps shes stydying PHP in a 'proper' school?

a3cube, please stop posting sites that are not complete or that you have no intention to complete. Naijas generally take note.

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve Identity Verification Failed 3 Times On Google Adsense Account / Difference Between C, C++ And C# / Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.