Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya (289124 Views)

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya / Keggites: Re Introduce Yourself / Keggites Introduce Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ABOGIDI: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2010
@execu 1, it iz alaka tutugaga remainet ur case file. How can u migr8 to diz ilya and start vomiting witout firing ur dy/dx orf ur nomenclara. It is written dat when nwanza solidify badamostically, he goes by wages of i challenge take one post. Any aluta orf diz jankard and mannerless xter, the gods will land on ur cocoyam. I AM MARSHALSTICALLY LANDED. (ogidi)
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Blazay(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2010
Registering my presence. I miss the good old days. smiley
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by sirsopia(m): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2010
This is d voice of Adam Feda du wireless. Keske of Observation, Execu1 when shall it bcom dat ginwa shall marry dis ilya mannerlessly without shining ur onome so that babasis will onyokopio ur kariability and fire a bembestic ekelemus to oladumare if u are laka that. Biko 4 hemispheral peace to aluta let ginwa shina ur golden 1 figa salot to babasis and fire ur onome. AB Rain Du Elephant have landed.
@ Ogidi: May ur son neva resemble ur landlord. walk seriously on comradic interactions. to all babasis in d whole gala gala, remain karid till fellow jee refuse to alandu. I ve vibrated.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Martinium(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
it is a gud thing dat bab6 are now vibrating more dan nokia n samsung join 2geda. dis is d voice of sf martinium du blac'albino d only fortunate whiteman in black skin. d only fello wu tried one on one via amerikana to nigeria. dat on day d wen mamingwa tried born matua mua, d very gin tle spirit of Eledumare fayad to d very bananaleaf of mamingwa "diz is my sonla son in whom i am well pleazd" @pipelino, my kes is still dat orf oliver sqeeze, @pythagoras, you live longer dan methuselah, @jucygirl, y does yo obiadima troubles u? fear anuta, i am so much made aranda @ogidi n @martel, may d gods neva let yo cbn to dry @all i am karid walk n stumble anuta againa. i av landed
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by sirsopia(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2010
@Martinium, ur days b long. when shall it bcom dat a G-Lord of Ilya Wireless onome is answering misisipi in ur post office. bikokwa agba mbu otu nogwe, agba abuo otua nogwe, ogwe 2 c terible caution 4 other nkokoronsis 2 aluta. The Gods are wise.
Adam Feda has landed.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Martinium(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
@sirsopia, plz n plz6, it is said dat wen a man returns from fishin', all he thinks is to roast one of d many fishes he had caught. not whistanding my fellow, my ikube gbonlu(obiadima) vs my beleki will neva forget a very wogged G-Lord alaka my very ynemus. biko+kwwa, i adoff my koko badabada
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by sirsopia(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2010
mena mena metua metu aka namu 2 mape. AB Ogidi du Marshal, AB Ogalanya i adof, AB Cynida ur dayz in missipi, AB Pythagoras South East Ilyasis is shining ginawulus a bruta case. AB Martinium ur very gbask. Kariability is not akara bu eat. in dos supremos book it was kpozad theree that let ur kariability shine so that idemujis wil onyopus d anti glory in ur body lotion & shine ekelemus to oladumare. biko + plzis babasis to always remain in there 1 golden salute 4 comradic peace and unity to aluta and intercontinental.
Waka je all am karid, I have sirously deposited. GBAM GBASKI

Rain Du Elephant,
(Mono keme D 1st East of the Niger)
Adam Feda du Wireless
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by abmartel(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2010
I dof bada ba 4o oll i am karid in dis ilya we. obioma ngwa for babasis cos of my mississipi in presidential hotel enugu. d odus remains dat i migrated out of dis brutal hemispher for a special okammuta bt milawulus iam landers brodas nawali. may u all wok terribly to land majestically on d ikebes of ur okpes.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by 667: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2010
To y'all children of leviathan. More lubricant to ya elbows. Cut as many tail as you can and prepare them for the war at Armageddon.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by sirsopia(m): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2010
*666*:

To y'all children of leviathan. More lubricant to ya elbows. Cut as many tail as you can and prepare them for the war at Armageddon.

Because i am d inherent feda i federalise that ginawulus nwa anuhia should not try entities in this ilya via ubochi ogwugwu oge. and i fire ginawulus to apply speedometer 2 ur hell noun or pronoun. i have landed.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by abmartel(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2010
Wo ar wa 666 ? Temt d gods anota b/4 irakamus wil aresta his obiagu on u. See danger and zooe ministry.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ABOGIDI: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2010
let all am karid marri mua @ facebook nawa. My nomenome iz henry onyeka ndirika. Am in awaitn result. Dayz be oblongo. Ogidi

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by juicygirl: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2010
@AB-OGIDI,
Baba 2 work, u hv seriously orlando. u hv federize & informatua me via nairaland dat my vomiting iz kwashiotic in nature, dat d case of tutoral shall be my case. Baba jam me anota and dis is nt a case of jukwa ese or jukwa my chief i am karid, did is a case of Agbalashious, Ekeik, Ikaval & Primitive Entity, Who was tina-tuna, transgbanwe, trans kpa-kpa, trans-ikweche, trans-amadi, from onye mmuo 2 onye mmadu 4 d onward gyration. the same Xyz babygat who shall mastacuta, mastaluta to remain d Hankanku d king, dat is 2 say dat i am very much made in metaplastic, metalistic and metawowostic entity.
Trying KEG 101 is nt writen any where in d book of bokosis, i was jaming and firing 2 all i am karid. i am still on my tentacle. Baba apply kool & remain -ice-water ,Obirizi 4 unity in diversity. all entities and carried fellows far and wide, may u walk and never stumble, gyration is constant, the gods are wise!
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ABOGIDI: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2010
@juicygirl, upper iweka is notu my case file via ginawuli, de case iz dat pple can federalise, even with pepeless nomenclara. I don't kno weda dis is ur case study. To be sure, aresta mua ur 11 didit so dat wen i telewia, i will sanko weda it iz okpes or congos voice
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by abmartel(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2010
@Ab-Ogidi Okpekerization is T.O.K in comaradium. so aluta continue until anyi achuta victoria.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by abmartel(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2010
@juicygirl wok-stumble, flash ur photosyntesis via dis medium so dat entities laka munwa & Ogidi can sanko ur festus keyamo for onward kpamkparization cos why why ur juicness is makin me akamsyntesis even here or is it not karid?
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by juicygirl: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2010
When 2 or 3 entities r gathered an ilya is already formed, Mina awala awala du mina where amina has decided to go on skirt and blowse, that is to say i remain my very self, XYZ Babygat nwamama vomitting with a very high frequency via Edmonton, UK. any attempt on my tentacles is oso abiola,.jukwese!
telewire mina awalos via +447424108241, a wuged congo semisus 2 say kolombo in pantikula is adolphos badamossikaly my coco nut for all my chiefly. may ur days remain laka daysses of metusela.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ABOGIDI: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
it is clear alaka sivo clear nawa dat juicygirl iz a congo alaka mua but still put some babasis in confusional confrence. So let all am karid be in awareness campaign dat all dat glitter are not ola edo
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by daduke2k(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2010
fadasis in pantinkoli. I dofe my kokoroko badamosticali. I stil remaineth dat same AB ALHAJI, via ILYA DU COCONUT. May u al walk and stumble on agbalacious ola, so dat al dat am karid shal remainet gbask. I hav teribly landed.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Torentis34: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2010
bikwokwa this the voice of the only entity dat oyokopus the opiotus of anopheles mosquito witout de use of oyokometer dat is to say Ab toosman frm ilya du coconut those aquantachos powerss dat was chikwazad on my sacramental domain, on dat day d, location l,occassion o,apparatus a,moment m,tamtum t.atima t.placemen p, my chief to me to okpeke8 to infinite even witout chukwuemeka tapoline or enyemaka ngwaa. I have terrible landed.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Xwany(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2010
On dis day d,fellow j has tryed livenus via his mamarado taffa belewa by d wages of bornmatua and was so much made in obioma ngwa to mirage n photorise dis biankaful day d.So let al am karid jollificate to infinatomtom alaka glo infinito,becos it is gbozad dat if u are not tick u are sick and if u are not karid d gods are miscarriage. AB XWANY have terribly jamblawa ekwusigo LGA.Jara is constant.Daziz metaplastic.

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by daqskin: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2010
ah eentrodussion ahh entrodussion mena amena aweella awoolus i remaina aweela osane the resta for anoda xy illya du desert the one and only that was taken down to a river flowing with emu for a baptism and as entered the river and was baptised a carried elemu i came out and discovered the river has been dried up ( ogbe nii ) the son of my chefe my chief chief mike okorie of illya du desert.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
Deals Affair helps Nigerians enjoy the best offers, discounts, bonanzas, special promotions and unbeatable prices around them.

Our service helps customers buy smart and save money and businesses use this to attract new customers to their products and services.

Links
www.dealsaffair.com

www.facebook.com/dealsaffair

www.twitter.com/dealsaffair
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by bolakale30(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2010
Greetings to all babasis in the whole galagala, Ab-ogidi u are hyper wogged this is d brutal voice of emubola ogurofemi a bembestic son of ilya olumo transplanted in lya du lagoon, i doff my kapp sadamonically to all am karid. May our keske neva b d keske of dele giwa. I av reachalanda
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by romeoprexx: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2010
i doff my coconut to all i am karid plz and plz6 lets vibrate according to our pofolio because muwanese canot decode some vibration anyway combradium has come to jawapia bikokwa for paul and silas i know but barnabas i know not @juicygirl pigin when cry pass na see pass oh, sekumu siramus @ogidi u are very karid when i say very i mean very very may our case never remain the case of those mosquito who asked 4 shelter only to receive sheltox mayanstically i have landed withot regret i rest my case
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by bolakale30(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2010
All prais6 and adoracion to baba eledumare, that same baba dat,
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ABOGIDI: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2011
Happi new keg yr and dayzex oblongo 2 all am adikwam ka ogidi. May eledumare out of hix obioma ngwa blessmatua anyinwaness dix biankaful keg yr. 4 those huu are bukorizing, i fire dat we federalise and work alaka my my blood tonic brodama dat ix 2 say chinua achebe. To romeopress, walk & neva sumatumble. I remaineth d only baba dat can capitorise, nekitorise, regaliate and solidify. Even distoy foreign poison. Ogidi hax landed marshaltically.

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by daduke2k(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^^ baba, dat fotosyntesis iz so badamostic dat minawulus iz already nyopus d chefo6 diera. Can ginawulus volume 2 munwanes via d jaramosphere of d fotosyntesis
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by PYTHAGORAS(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2011
chiefo du wireless has olandu for onward u90 in diversity.
all entitie that has tried this placement pee for national peace and unity in diversity.
but all umu ohia inherent heree should apply vouzlezvouz or else oso abiola shal remain their keske.
nationally, all okpekesis inherent here, d goddamus shal gbozaa a wogged ife di uto for ur ikpu consumption
all babasis oshodi komprihun inherent supreme eledumare shall gbozaa a wobbed ife di utofor ur onward consumption.
@666. may ur days ooh. but remember: ha naghi agwa ochii nti na agha esula. whork oh, but ur daysis shall remain lika d daysis of dele giwa.
u shal be like anu ewu dat u are and when u tried ur amakaohia tenedency, via anini in konnekshon, let the combined forces of nigerian police force, j.t.f. nigerian army, rapid response squad jamman u a brutal keske, whork and stumble 666 for ur days re numbered. if u are wot u think u re, fire me via my akwenti for onward face me i face u.
all gbaski entities. whork and shyne.
let supreme eledumare gbesoke a wobbed keske for unuwa.

Ab Pythagoras (chefo du wireless)
bill gate du 1st
ogbajiri igwe kpoo ya nku
omereoha1st
ogbannenanwa 1st
abijah olaleye
turaki of igbaladium.
menawella menafirirki menahun, menahun menabasta, menabasta menahun, menafiriki menahun.
I have chefostically landed
SUPREME KOMRADIUM
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by isalegan2: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2011
This is the best thread! cheesy Do all members have to drink emu before initiation? Just wondering? Also, I imagine you can speak your language without being inebriated, but I bet it helps to be tipsy.
Carry on.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by daduke2k(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2011
itz a cheeeef. My chef my chef. I bendo my cocoroko. Daysiz oblonte. May u work and stumble anota. Diz iz son la son ab alhaji. Drumito ilya du coconut. Hapy evenika via ur bodyguard. Daysiz metaplastic. I ve teribly landed.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by Torentis34: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2011
ab alhaji of ilya du coconut semises to say d drumito. Tis dat entity dat was tinatuned,transgbawe, trans nkisi, transamadi, transogidi,trans kpa kpa, frm animality department to humanity department. On dat day d my chief accidental discharge manya elemu the 22nd chief of ilya du engine and he said to minawolus son la son go into d world and proclaim d gud news of d kegite club. I stil remaineth myself Ab Toosman of ilya du coconut alias d songito. I wnt to marry muwanes nawally u can try prince callison via nokia 2 nokia 07031047313 for onward disintegration or for onward akpoaza. U can chatorize wit muawanes via facebook by searching for Toosman34@yahoo.com. I hv terrible reported frm duty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings / Pictures Of African Traditional Clothing!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49