Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

How Many People Are Going To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many People Are Going To Hell? (2381 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Are Going To Hell? by ritchboy(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2012
So i stumbled upon this article on Wikipedia today and realized roughly 70 percent of humanity(4.8 billion people) are allegedly heading to hell based on their religion (or lack of) alone. Factor in the "non-adhering Christians" and we're talking over 90%. . . More grease to God's elbows grin grin grin

Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by LogicMind: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2012
Not counting the trillions already dead and those yet to be born. Satan is winning. Join the winning team.
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2012
Wrong analysis.
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by ritchboy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

Not counting the trillions already dead and those yet to be born. Satan is winning. Join the winning team.

#LuciferFTW cheesy

frosbel:
Wrong analysis.

Enlighten me then. . .
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by buzugee(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

those who are dead have been reincarnated into new bodies as new born baby's. spirits are recycled into new bodys (jeremiah 1 vs 4-5) (john 9 vs 1-2). when you are reborn, whatever you sowed in your old body, you shall reap in your new body. be not decieved for the lord is not mocked. this is why you may see someone born with severe painful debilitating diseases (john 9 vs 1-2), maybe they were klansmen in their former life. this is why you may also see someone violently killed (maybe they murdered someone in past life). see all this is a refining process to bring you closer to God and to bring out your humility. its a race to determine who will make it to the end. there are 2 deaths. the death of the physical body and the death of the spirit. those who make it to the end will only experience one death (the death of the body). those who dont will experience two deaths (the death of the body and the spirit) meaning after all the refining process of physical death and being reborn and death and being reborn etc etc, if after all this you are not refined when he returns, then you will experience the second death which will be the destruction of your spirit (thats the final end. you are forever terminated. destroyed. never to be seen again). if after the refining process you are perfected when he returns, then you will not experience the second death and you will be one of those that will reign with him forever and ever (on earth).  earth will become heaven. 'heaven on earth'.
there is no such thing as hell. hell is a condition on earth (it is the refinement process. refined through fire. not literal fire but hardship and suffering on earth. like how people say 'i am going through hell'). going through hell is supposed to purify you. if after going through hell you dont get purified, you will be destroyed forever (the second death).
apparently the lord has foresaw the number of people who will make it through and it is only one thirds of the earth. so two thirds of 7 billion people will be destroyed forever (about 5 billion people)
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by cibilola(f): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2012
Interesting analysis Buzugee, What sort of church do you attend?
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by buzugee(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2012
cibilola:

Interesting analysis Buzugee,  What sort of church do you attend?
i dont attend church. i am a hebrew israelite. the bible is a lifestyle for me not a religion. the lord does not dwell in churches made by man. Acts 17 vs 24

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by Jenwitemi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2012
Meaning that you are a true israeli citizen living in naija or you are just another naija jew wannabe?
buzugee:

i dont attend church. i am a hebrew israelite. the bible is a lifestyle for me not a religion. the lord does not dwell in churches made by man. Acts 17 vs 24
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by buzugee(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
Jenwitemi:

Meaning that you are a true israeli citizen living in naija or you are just another naija jew wannabe?
meaning i am a shemitic black man. the yoruba tribe of nigeria (of which i am a part of ) is part of the tribe of israel. we were enslaved in egypt by the hamitic ancient egyptians then rescued by moses and taken to israel. in israel we were enslaved by the babylonians for 70 years and then when king cyrus defeated nebucadnezzer he released us and we went back to israel. in israel we were expelled and enslaved by the romans. when we were kicked out we ran southwards into all parts of africa, especially west africa.

those people in israel today are not the real israeli. they are khazar jews from the norther part of turkey who converted to judaism in the 7th century AD

They are impostors using our identity as their own. all will be revealed in the last days when the lord comes to claim his real people
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
buzugee:

[b]meaning i am a shemitic black man. the yoruba tribe of nigeria (of which i am a part of ) is part of the tribe of israel. [/b]we were enslaved in egypt by the hamitic ancient egyptians then rescued by moses and taken to israel. in israel we were enslaved by the babylonians for 70 years and then when king cyrus defeated nebucadnezzer he released us and we went back to israel. in israel we were expelled and enslaved by the romans. when we were kicked out we ran southwards into all parts of africa, especially west africa.

those people in israel today are not the real israeli. they are khazar jews from the norther part of turkey who converted to judaism in the 7th century AD

you are smoking that thing again grin grin
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by buzugee(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
frosbel:

you are smoking that thing again grin grin
i aint smoked nothing but gari and ekpa grin
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by LagosShia: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
in Islam,we muslim are told in the Quran that God is not only the God for muslims alone.Islam is a universal religion that takes into account many other people that have different beliefs.

now,all i can simply say is that God knows best of each person's case.so you cannot really lump everyone together and arrive at 4 billion who are either not christian or muslim or whatever other religion.

there are people who have never heard of islam.in Islam,people are not punished for what they do not know.that is why we muslims try hard to spread the message.by doing that,we gain God's pleasure and reward.and the person receives our message then more reward to us.but if not and stubbornly and purposefully blindly rejects the message,then that person would be judged accrdingly for "rejecting the truth" after knowledge had being shown to him.someone like "frosbel" perfectly fits this catergory.

also,there are people who are victims of misinformation and illiteracy and other unfortunate situations humans face in life.

but still,in Islam we treasure good works as much as we treasure faith.you can be a christian or hindu or whatever and still be a good person at heart who is loveable.therefore as much as correct and true faith is important and very decisive,good works also make difference.

Holy Quran 2:62
"Indeed, those who believe and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve".
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by buzugee(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2012
thats why they (the so called white jews in israel today) say they are JEWish. 'ish' being the operative word.

thats also why they say they are' israeli' as opposed to 'israelites'
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by buzugee(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
you have to remember that at this point in time in africa, africa was dominated by hamitic black people while the israeli region which is part of africa (although they have now claimed it as the middle east) was dominated by shemetic black folk. its all recorded in history people. you think your great great great great great great grandparents are actually from ogbomosho or ibadan or abeokuta or nnewi or abakaliki etc etc etc ? they are all transplants.
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by cibilola(f): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
Buzugee dear, based on the rubbish you have just spewed about being a Jew/Yoruba guy, I believe you are high on drugs, Still entertaining though, that's why I continue to return to Nairaland : )
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by ritchboy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2012
LagosShia:
there are people who have never heard of islam[b].in Islam,people are not punished for what they do not know.[/b]that is why we muslims try hard to spread the message.by doing that,we gain God's pleasure and reward.and the person receives our message then more reward to us.[b]but if not and stubbornly and purposefully blindly rejects the message,then that person would be judged accrdingly for "rejecting the truth" after knowledge had being shown to him.[/b]someone like "frosbel" perfectly fits this catergory.

also,there are people who are victims of misinformation and illiteracy and other unfortunate situations humans face in life.

So to sum up, it's BETTER for people to remain ignorant of Islam than have the privilege of hearing "the truth" and risk the wrath of Allah if he/she doesn't find it any more believable than any of the one million other religions? Interesting! cheesy
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by buzugee(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2012
cibilola:

Buzugee dear, based on the rubbish you have just spewed about being a Jew/Yoruba guy, I believe you are high on drugs, Still entertaining though, that's why I continue to return to Nairaland : )
like the lord said 'my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge'. you have been brainwashed. you have no knowledge of self.
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by buzugee(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2012
i bet you also thought jesus was a white man right ? jesus was from the tribe of judah. in revelations those who saw him said he had feet the color of brass as if it had been burned in a furnace (that is a very dark skinned black man like wesley snipes dark) . his hair was like wool (nappy hair)
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by buzugee(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2012
edited grin
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by buzugee(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2012
Re: How Many People Are Going To Hell? by buzugee(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Christianity Failed Among The Jews? / Obligatory Baths ( Bath After SEX)GHUSL / Worship With Pastor Chris At Christ Embassy Online Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.