Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? (24110 Views)

Top 10 Most Handsome Footballers In The World / Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer / Super Eagle Maestro: Kanu Or Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2006
@Lordimpaq

You say Mikel fine. He is young not fine.

You need to see my picture, i fine pass all of them, i be Taribo plus Taye Taiwo combined.

This is your Mikel:

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by chinani(f): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2006
Why hate gays You know, hate is a cousin of love, don't you? Anyhow, why call Osaze a half-caste? At least say "biracial". No need to be rude, abi. Bet if he was here, you'd want his autograph. wink
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2006
@Chinani

Sorry Sister.

I am a Nigerian, I HATE GAYS . Simple!
Okay bi-racial abi!

Did i need his autograph? Not really!

I have collection of better players' own from Gordon Osusu to Kanu.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by chinani(f): 2:08am On Mar 18, 2006
I was only teasing about the autograph but good for you as per your collection. cheesy
As for hating gays, I won't argue b/c that's not what this thread is about, but don't act like being Nigerian is some sort of prerequisite or explanation for hating gays. I'm Nigerian too! kiss And, I don't hate gays! kiss Simple.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by chinani(f): 2:22am On Mar 18, 2006
@ Akwolawole

Why pick Osaze? B/c he's handsome. I don't think it's b/c he's "half oyinbo", but that's my opinoin. You said we could only pick 1 so there you have it. But, a close 2nd would be Vincent Enyeama!!!!

Look at those kissable lips!!!! Oh yea, and he can kind of play too, but who's watching the game wink

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 2:35am On Mar 18, 2006
@Chinani

"Kissable lips", i beg dont spoil me.

I rest my case.

As per the gay thing, Thankk God for Obasanjo and Mugabe for putting them where they belong.

Gay ko! Gay ni!!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by chinani(f): 2:50am On Mar 18, 2006
Yes, I'm sure Obsanjo & Mugabe do many, many things together. *use your imagination* Hell, they prolly share a mistress or something.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 3:09am On Mar 18, 2006
@Chinani

Haba Madam!

They may not do anything but they shamed the Gays by telling them [b]"Oh Animals, this is africa". Any of theirĀ  face showned in Nigeria will end up in Kirikiri.[/b]
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by bluenubian(f): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2006
dont say that hate is a very hash word
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Luchie(f): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2006
Taiye Taiwo and his bro Taribo West is the answer o. Can't you even see,T for Taiye, T for Taribo
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2006
@Luchie

Welcome to Nairaland.

Can you go for those two choices as your husband?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Luchie(f): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2006
shocked Welcome to nairaland ke? You should or already know the answer to the question you asked. Can u recommed them for any female member of your family? Remember they didn't create themselves. U posted an interesting topic and i gave an interesting answer chikina!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2006
@Luchie
Sister, i cant recommend them for my family NOT because of their look but their celebrity status.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by passy: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2006
for me osaze is the most handsome
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Free(f): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2006
dibier drogba grin kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Radiant(f): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2006
since u said we mention only one, I go for Mikel. smiley smiley smileyd rest of 'em Enyema and osaze ain't bad tho'
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by adlam4real: 5:09am On Mar 27, 2006
A BEG JARE NA TAYE TAIWO AND AYILA ME I SEE SAY THEY HANSOME PASS. grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Blaise(f): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2006
i go for Osaze
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2006
@Blaise

I bet it you look alike, probably a perfect match. grin

Nairalanders, please look at their picture(s), maybe i am jealous.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Blaise(f): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2006
@Akolawole didn't i tell you he is my cousin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by btb: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2006
Osaze, if not, then Okocha.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Vieira(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2006
This thread is very gay.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by menike(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2006
This is funny , I swear but Osaze & Utaka seems cool . (Sh*t but this sh*t is Gay)
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Efani(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2006
u would think dre would be more girls sounding off on this topic but its 90% guys lol
their guys!! i only care about their skills and not looks lol
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Efani(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2006
this topic is so fu*king gay! and it got started bya dude lol
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2006
@ Efani

It is not compulsory for you to comment on it.

You are 17 years old, joined Nairaland just yesterday and within 24 hours had contributed 68 "SENSIBLE" posts.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by sage(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2006
This is Gay men. some guys here are suspect
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Efani(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2006
It is not compulsory for you to comment on it.
Who's dis guy? lol
U must be the one that started the topic huh?
I dont remember directing my opinion to u bra
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Efani(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2006
Its all fun and games, im sry i dont take it as serious as u
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Efani(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2006
Im sry but its pretty gay lol but we probably got different lifestyles, lol
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Efani(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2006
For someone that hates gays(WHICH IS WRONG)!! u would think he would be the last person to put this topic.
sum ppl lol lol
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 12:56am On Apr 07, 2006
@Seun

Is "f" word allowed here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Virgil Van Dijk Returns To Liverpool Training Centre After Months(Photos, Video) / PSG Beat RB Leipzig To Reach Their First Ever Champions League Final / Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.