Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? (24106 Views)

Top 10 Most Handsome Footballers In The World / Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer / Super Eagle Maestro: Kanu Or Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2008
@BB
ARE SURE YOU ARE ALRIGHT.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by vkt3344(m): 2:56am On Mar 07, 2008
You ppl should just quit mention retired players. the handsome is in this orders, Mikel, Osaze, Enyeama, Ikechukwu Uche, Abbey George, Paul Obiefule. and all other players hands except taiye and taribo
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 07, 2008
i stand with osaze
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by sam16: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2008
taribo west grin grin grin grin grin grin seriously without a doubt osaze
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Fadajasi(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2008
Mine is yusuf ayila
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Naija14: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2008
definately osaze
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by ashia: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2008
i think kanu is handsome
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Emad(f): 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2008
Osaze is hansome butttt i am beginning to have second thoughts about his Sxl orientation!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Olaolufred(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2008
My vote is for: SUNDAY OLISEH.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Wrex(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
All of una no get eyes, Kanu is the most hansome,with his tall frame,fresh skin and beautiful hairstyle
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Kgdavid(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2010
chinedu okbuke, obafemi martins, seyi olofinjana, josepk yobo, obinna nsofor most of them aint bad its their football that is ugly.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Emmyk(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2010
Well to me we av Obazi,ODEMWINGIE,KANU,YOBO,NSOFOR,MARTINS,ETUHU,OBODO. An the rest atleast non is Ugly (^^,)
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by tpiah: 2:03am On Jul 21, 2010
Someone said Osaze? Is he the only albino we've ever had?

hunh?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by feaz(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2010
cheesy to me o! mikel obi is d 1 2 b given d finest super eagle[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Bruekeleen: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2010
@ Akolawole:

seems you are from the old school and I tend to agree with you on Muda Lawal (wish I had his picture); what do you think about Tunji Banjo, John Chidozie and/or Thompson Usiyen?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Emax(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2010
1. Yakubu
2. Keita
3. grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2010
This should be btw Taiwo, Kaita, Aiyegbeni. Facially, it's Taiwo.Footballwise, it's Aiyegbeni. Overall, it's Kaita.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Sike(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2011
alekside:

This should be btw Taiwo, Kaita, Aiyegbeni. Facially, it's Taiwo.Footballwise, it's Aiyegbeni. Overall, it's Kaita.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by honeric01(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2011
Not hating, but what makes Osaze the most handsome SE player? the color or what exactly?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by nsodo: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mine is peter odemwingie with that brown color you might think is a foreign species in Nigeria if it was not for the name he has.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by mulumele(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2011
Steven Keshi>Thompson Usiyen>Muda Lawal>Tunji Banjo>Abbey George>Osaze Odewengie>Reuben Agboola>Uche Okechukwu>Mikel Obi>Emmanuel Babayaro>Sunday Olise>Godwin Odiye>John Utaka>Kanu Nwakwo>Andrew Uwe>Victor Ikpeba>JayJay Okocha>Vincent Eyinama>Tijani Babangida>Celestine Babayaro>Obasi Ogbuike.

These are the good looking ones.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by chikeuz(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2011
Mikel i think. Osaze is just fair, that aint handsome.
Since when did appreciating a man's good looks turned into man-loving? Typical closeted les*bian/ga*y mentality. Now i know really that when dry bones are mentioned, the old woman, Guys/gals just look inside of you, and know what you're about. Saying a guy is handsome doesn't make you ga/yer than you are already. Capisce?
FYI. Gals weren't asked cos Naija gals don't normally watch sports, so they won't know(eventhough most guys limit theirs to soccer).
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by EduColombo(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2012
Abbey George
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by lolaxavier(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Bance

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2013
OSAZE ODEMWINGIE
#Team Edo no dey carry last.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2013
rb: Hey girls wake
up and stop tripping for that albino guy na crime make person black ,
The topic is gayish but i'd prefer Celestine Babayaro he's Handsome or
what do you all think.

To all the fan's of osazie i only said that to make a point please try
reasn with me and not take it the other way.

Na bad belle dey worry you + inferiority complex.
What makes you think pro-Osazeists are rooting for him due to his comlexion
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by newton88(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
yobo joseph all de way
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Syphonn(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
Real Madrid players is schedule to play Borussia Dortmund and Tottenham Hotspur in the Champions League group stage, while five-time Barcelona winners have been fired with Juventus last season last Thursday.

The Zinedine Zidan party follows a third consecutive European champion and fourth in five seasons after the demolition of Juventus Italian Jewish 4-1 in Cardiff in June.

The European championship record of 12 times also takes Apoel of Cyprus in a test group H who will see Gareth Bale against Spurs for the first time since his departure for Real in a world record in 2013.

MORE AT www.busygisting.com
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by EgusiShankly: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Leon balogun

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tite steps down As Brazil Coach after World Cup Exit / Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) / Messi, Maguire & Ramos In Europe‘s Worst Team Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.