Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

A Directory Of Islamic Websites - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Directory Of Islamic Websites (15306 Views)

Nigerian Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs Overrules JNI Earlier Statement / Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria / Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by LagosShia: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
maclatunji:

Be a good boy. grin

in fact,i've not only being a good boy,i have "turned the other cheek". grin
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by sharhim(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
some of these sites can misguide ones faith.

www.muslimcemeteryng.com
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by wasd4luv(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Rafidi: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2012
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by maclatunji: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2012
@LagosShia and Fellis, please your discussion is derailing this thread. You can discuss somewhere else.

Thank you.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by abdul4hire: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2012
may the blessings of Allah be upon our prophet and his companions altogether.
It amazes me how hypocritical people can be.
i pray Allah guides us all to the straight path. I naturally wont argue but it is upon me to condemn evil with the help of Allah.

Salaf means predecessors linguistically in arabic if one says salafiyah he means 'of the predessessors 'i.e. belonging to those that came before. it is a general term.
if in the context of the deen then it means emulating those pious people people that came before i.e abubakar,umar,uthman-his companions altogether. unfortunately this can be misused by anyone with a different ideology than that of the companions.
the same goes for sunnah-tradition,context of deen -tradition of the prophet.

In islam it is not by the name u carry urself with or group u associate, if ur way is like that of the prophet nd his companions then u r on the right path.

In a nut shell any one can be branded the way he or she likes.the truth is ;r u following the quran?,the way the prophet related nd with the understanding of the companions of whom he taught and only tru whom the message got delivered to the ummah.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by abdul4hire: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2012
so please lets stop the name calling nd lets focus on researching and knowing the truth.hence the need of this thread with is creating a path for one who seeks to learn
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by tbaba1234: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2012
^ NOT an Islamic site.... Read the title again.... How many times do you have to post this?
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2012
www.irfi.org

I.R.F.I means Islamic Research Foundation International.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by LagosShia: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2012
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by BetaThings: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2012
LagosShia:

No wahala Mr. Wahhabi.
Your incitement for strife and provocation to forment personal argument didn't move me.try harder.I don't know why you're looking for my trouble grin

May Almighty Allah guide you in this blessed month of fasting.amin.

Salam
Thanks for reminding me that name calling is one of the attributes of the Shia

I really don't go out seeking trouble. Trust me on this
But I cannot stand anyone abusing Allah and His Prophet (PBUH)or teaching what is not true about Islam. I would not have crossed paths with you originally if you had not challenged my view on Ashura. If you had said that is the belief of Shias, I would have kept quiet
Fact is that a lot of muslims don't know about Shias. They just know that there are muslims. I indeed have a lot of books about Imamate which I bought when I knew nothing about Shia Islam

Nobody can contest that you make a lot of efforts, some very brilliant, I must concede. But I sincerely believe your efforts are not in the right direction. So it is inevitable that we would continue to be on the opposite sides at one time or the other. I feel sad about this. But it is inevitable.
I am saying all these because you said salam, especially as you have pronounced takfir on me in the past.
May Allah guide all of us to stand firmly on tawhid
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by ShiaLagos: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
BetaThings:
Thanks for reminding me that name calling is one of the attributes of the Shia

I really don't go out seeking trouble. Trust me on this
But I cannot stand anyone abusing Allah and His Prophet (PBUH)or teaching what is not true about Islam. I would not have crossed paths with you originally if you had not challenged my view on Ashura. If you had said that is the belief of Shias, I would have kept quiet
Fact is that a lot of muslims don't know about Shias. They just know that there are muslims. I indeed have a lot of books about Imamate which I bought when I knew nothing about Shia Islam

Nobody can contest that you make a lot of efforts, some very brilliant, I must concede. But I sincerely believe your efforts are not in the right direction. So it is inevitable that we would continue to be on the opposite sides at one time or the other. I feel sad about this. But it is inevitable.
I am saying all these because you said salam, especially as you have pronounced takfir on me in the past.
May Allah guide all of us to stand firmly on tawhid

a Shia Muslim cannot pass takfir on anyone if he is not a Marji-at-taqlid.it is not like Sunnis,when one can read the Quran he automatically becomes a "sheikh" and starts issuing fatwas and religious opinions.

talking about takfir,i think you're the one always calling others "mushrikeen" and accusing others of "shirk".may be you need to see where is attitude has led your the wahhabi/salafist brothers among the Sunnis to and what they are best at doing:

https://www.nairaland.com/961495/timeline-sectarian-terrorism-against-shia
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by LagosShia: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by BetaThings: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2012
ShiaLagos:

a Shia Muslim cannot pass takfir on anyone if he is not a Marji-at-taqlid.it is not like Sunnis,when one can read the Quran he automatically becomes a "sheikh" and starts issuing fatwas and religious opinions.

talking about takfir,i think you're the one always calling others "mushrikeen" and accusing others of "shirk".may be you need to see where is attitude has led your the wahhabi/salafist brothers among the Sunnis to and what they are best at doing:

https://www.nairaland.com/961495/timeline-sectarian-terrorism-against-shia

Oh, so you now realise that Boko Haram and those renegade Shuyuks do not necessarily represent me?
So seriously when somebody calls on other than Allah, we should not point it out? Why are people not content with asking the Most Merciful and Most Forgiving for forgiveness and then proceeds to ask him for whatever they require rather than some powerless "intercessors"?
And you know quite well that your post is a study in polemics designed to promote a partnership of the "oppressed (of Shias and Christians)"
Oppressed by who? - Sunnis. Seriously? I don't really don't want to go there and post for obvious reasons
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by maclatunji: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2012
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by vedaxcool(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2012
www.call-to-monotheism.com

Great refutations to anti-islamic websites like that of shamoun etc! In addition has links to other great sites!
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by ignis: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2012
I am not a muslim but i would like to be reading quran. Please can somebody help me with a downloadable mobile quran so i can download it on my phone.
Thanks.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by tbaba1234: 3:03am On Sep 06, 2012
Translation of the Quran in Pdf:

http://asadullahali.files./2010/09/the_quran.pdf

You can also follow this thread:

The Amazing Quran Season 2 : https://www.nairaland.com/1007823/journey-through-quran-amazing-quran
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by ticon4life(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
i like this link
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by maclatunji: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2012
Learning the Qur'an

http://www.mounthira.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! / Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain / Things That Benefit The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.