Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,712 members, 7,862,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Have You Done HIV Test? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Done HIV Test? (908 Views)

My Hiv Test Experience. Ref: Have You Ever Done Hiv Test? Share Your Experience / Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Done HIV Test? by jintujinta(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2007
Yes, you. Have you done it? If not why? Why are people scared of HIV test. Is it proper to shy away from it?
Re: Have You Done HIV Test? by sunnykiss(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2007
HELLO MY BRO
HOW LONG DOES ONE I MEAN WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF A HIV PERSON WHAT ARE THE FEATURES TO BE SEEN WHEN DESCRIBING AN HIV PERSON AND TELL ME IS SEX WITH CONDOM SAFE ,
LET ME KNOW HOW LONG CAN A HIV TST LAST SOME PEOPLE SAY IT TAKES ONE WEEK SOME SAY JUST 30 MINS
Re: Have You Done HIV Test? by jintujinta(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2007
1. Symptoms: Since AIDS is said to be an opportunistic disease, it is often made manifest by loss of weight, appetite and some of the diseases attahced to it. Such as tuiberculosis, etc. But the general thing is that whatever sickness attacks the person may defy treatment.

2. Condom: Well, it is said that condoms have 99% safety in preventing diseases and pregnancy but who know who will be the victim of the exceptional 1% and who knows when it will happen?

3. Duration: I have seen it done in less that an hour. When i did it, it was within an hour and i collected the result.

So go ahead and do yours!

(1) (Reply)

Cardiovascular Health Screening Programme / Weight Loss And Honey / Please Help: Man Needs N1.2m Surgery To Correct 10-year-old Tumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.