Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Free Music Insturment Training And Resources Available Take advantage - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Free Music Insturment Training And Resources Available Take advantage (5793 Views)

To All Artistes Take Advantage Of This Great Offer / Upcoming Artistes : Get Free Music Promotion Deals From Musicpromoter9ja / Lami's Album -"intuition" Free Music Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Music Insturment Training And Resources Available Take advantage by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
hwealth:

Guitarlife you are the best for me to take training for Guitar. Please let us talk.

Lov.myne@facebook.com
Timilehintestimony@yahoo.com

Please add me on whatsap 08185480919 or bbm 7a879a12
Re: Free Music Insturment Training And Resources Available Take advantage by hwealth(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Guitarlife: I am a young guy passionate about music . I don't mean the kind of noise polluting our airwaves this days which make's an "accomplished" musician produce a whole album using just one progression SMH. I understand these people might not go beyond Nigeria and if they do they will only appeal to "Nigerians" only wherever they go or at best musically myopic lot's.
I am not a music grad infact I am a masters degree student of engineering but I belong to an orchestra  group that has music graduates, music instructors and people who have written books . I really look forward to that period when Nigerians will wake up to the idea that music is beyond singing and realise the beauty of  "disciplined music".
  I know you are already thinking I am a classical person but you are wrong I have my roots deep in contemporary as the first and my most proficient instrument is the Guitar(lead , base, acoustic). but the exposure to classical music has broadened my horizon . imagine I just took delivery of like 20 musical books on guitar, saxophone , violin , and piano which I would NOT have been able to make use of if I was not exposed to classical music.

So this thread is about those who want to learn to play an instrument , are already learning to play and those who think they can never learn to play. I never thought I would be good on any instrument but I do jazz now .
   You can ask any question I will answer it as best as I can and I wish musically sound people too will grace this thread cos I got questions too . Thanks.

Guitarlife" you are so an EXTRA ORDINARY!
Take me in please for this,I love to take training for the guitar lesson.
Love.myne@facebook.com
Timilehintestimony@yahoo.com
Re: Free Music Insturment Training And Resources Available Take advantage by temitope23(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Guitarlife how can u help me, I've been trying to learn the violin although with difficulties but right now I've got no choice cos I've just been addmited to study music in a uni here in Nigeria.

I'm in Lagos
Re: Free Music Insturment Training And Resources Available Take advantage by Seunvense(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Guitarlife:

Please add me on whatsap 08185480919 or bbm 7a879a12
I am interested in learning music from the basics sir...I added that on number on Whatsapp but it seems the number is not on whatsapp again. can you give me another number sir?

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD New Music: Asa – Broda Ole / Panshak 'ice Prince' Zamani Loses Hypertensive Mom. / Top 5 Radio Stations In Nigeria: What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.