Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Worreva - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Worreva (6135 Views)

6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. / I'm In Love With My Dad / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worreva by freecocoa(f): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
[b]Good day to you sensible men and ladies in the house,

I have a very big problem that's really eating me up,it has for a long time now(2 years),please before i go into details I'd like you all to temper justice with mercy,i know what I'm doing is bad but I really couldn't help it,believe me I really tried. Now my story.

I'm sleeping with my Dad,not my biological dad but a very good friend to my real dad whom I've been calling "dad" since childhood.
It started 2 years ago when I went to stay with him and his family,I graduated from secondary school at 17 ,then my real dad was still working and things were moving on well till he lost his job and life became hard,(my real mum died when I was cool,I sought admission into the higher institution with no luck so I decided to go stay with my other dad and his family where they reside to learn hair dressing from his wife, who owns a big saloon,atleast till I gain entrance to the tertiary institution.

His wife(I call her mum) is an angel as she has been the mother I never really had,she doesn't in any way treat me like an outsider,she even sides with me at times when in conflict with her own kids,she's just too good to be true. My other dad and his wife decided to take up my education to lessen the load on my real dad(he had other responsibilities and had no job)because they say I'm the best type of kid anyone can hope for,obedient,brainy,respectful,hard working etc,I totally relaxed and did my best for them like a daughter would do for deserving parents.

A year after I came to live with them,my jamb result came out and I made it,we bought the apt test form and on the day of exam my other dad and mum drove me to the school to sit for it,after a few months the result was out,I scored 238 whereas cut off for the department I chose was 250,I was devastated but my mum consoled me and promised that I must go to school that year,like a dream she and my other dad paid 100k and I gained admission into the uni. They paid my school fees and did everything necessary and I went to school. [/b]
Re: Worreva by moremi2008(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2012
Very touching story. I saw it on the front page of Hints last week too!
Re: Worreva by iice(f): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2012
Link?
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2012
[b]I wonder what the smiley with dark shades is doing on my thread,that is supposed to be"(my mum died when I was eight)",okay back to story.

I relaxed in school and life was very okay as I was getting what I needed from my parents,it all started one fateful day.

My other dad came to visit me in school,took me out and asked me to accompany him somewhere,on getting there lo and behold it was a guest house,we entered it,I didn't fret cos I was with my dad I mean that wasn't the first time I'll be accompanying him somewhere(I was his handbag at home),fast forward and we were in a room,next thing my dad was all over me,he ended up taking my virginity,I cried my eyes out and he consoled me,promising me heaven and earth,I told him it was wrong and mum would kill me if she found out but he said "you are helping her"

After that day he kept on visiting and I try to resist him sometimes I succeed(I lie,tell him I'm in my period or something),other times I don't,whenever I don't he gets mad and changes his attitude towards me,(though he doesn't refuse me anything I ask as regards school) he just becomes very cold and snaps at me. We kept going and one day he came and I refused and yelled at him,that was when he threatened to stop training me in school and said so I now disrespect him,scolded me and somehow we had sexx again,he warned me never to yell at him again.
Honestly it felt like I disrespected him(I almost fear him)hence I find it hard to say no and stick to it. Along the line I got pregnant,he gave me money for an abortion.

Amidst all these,I've never had peace of mind,my conscience keeps pricking me and I keep wondering how mum would feel if she finds out(she's not really the curious type)hence she sees nothing wrong in my closeness with dad,he sleeps with me sometimes when no one is home.

Now I'm pregnant again,I'm scared of aborting again,I've not told dad and I'm really confused,i don't want to keep sleeping with him,I'm really in a bad place right now,if mum finds out she'll be heart broken and I'm not sure my real dad can take it. I know I may end up aborting it but what happens after that? If I refuse him,I don't know what will happen,I don't want to drop out of school,I know it'll be suspicious if he just decides not to train me anymore but he could cook up something,inshort I just want to quit sleeping with him,what should I do?

N:B this didn't happen to me o,its really a true life story though I gave it some finishing touches*lol*

@Moremi this isn't a hints story believe it or not,I stopped reading hints when they started selling it #200.[/b]
Re: Worreva by iice(f): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2012
I don't understand why she couldn't leave him.
Why is he the only option for her?
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
iice:

Link?
I know this is NL and we see all kinds of stories believe me,this isn't one of such,I can't really start going into details how I got in the know,just take my word for it.

iice:

I don't understand why she couldn't leave him.
Why is he the only option for her?

looking at the circumstances surrounding the story,I guess she couldn't cos she was already into it,she felt it was gonna stop if she refused but it was already late before she realized what was going on,the relationship with both families was another thing,she didn't know what to give as an excuse if she decided to leave.
Re: Worreva by ronkebp(f): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
I think she should tell her own dad>>>>>>> if she wants to change and stop sleeping with him, something must give, is either she faces her fears and stand her ground, or continue sleeping with him so that her needs can be met.
Re: Worreva by iice(f): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2012
freecocoa:

I know this is NL and we see all kinds of stories believe me,this isn't one of such,I can't really start going into details how I got in the know,just take my word for it.

looking at the circumstances surrounding the story,I guess she couldn't cos she was already into it,she felt it was gonna stop if she refused but it was already late before she realized what was going on,the relationship with both families was another thing,she didn't know what to give as an excuse if she decided to leave.

Lol i know. Because the poster above said he saw it somewhere i thought it was printed somewhere.

But all this yarning dust of 'hurting my mum' thing is irritating.
If she wants to stop hurting the mum, find a way to stop. If it's the problem of finding someone to fund her school and this is her only way, surely there is someone else who isn't married to her mum than can do it for her so she can stop lamenting of 'hurting her mum'. Is he the only man that is available capable of financing her school? The man is gross sef for taking her down that path. That's why i don't advocate taking things from people who are not your immediate family (i will rather crawl). People always have strings, a quid pro quo.
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2012
^
Don't mind the poster above,he's trying to say its not a true story.

the"mum" isn't her real mum o,her biological mum died when she was eight,this one is the man's wife.

Now as for finding someone else to fund her education,trust me it ain't easy in this part of the world,she really doesn't have anyone that would help the way him abi na he and his wife are,besides she's lived with them for over a year before this shyt started happening,its not like he gave it to her as a condition before helping her,she was already settled in school and his home.
Re: Worreva by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
She should put that fear behind her and get out of that house without delay. God will surely see her through in her future endeavours
Re: Worreva by iice(f): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Don't mind the poster above,he's trying to say its not a true story.

the"mum" isn't her real mum o,her biological mum died when she was eight,this one is the man's wife.

Now as for finding someone else to fund her education,trust me it ain't easy in this part of the world,she really doesn't have anyone that would help the way him abi na he and his wife are,besides she's lived with them for over a year before this shyt started happening,its not like he gave it to her as a condition before helping her,she was already settled in school and his home.

Nothing starts out like there is a condition.

I know she isn't the real mum. But she keeps talking about how it's paining her to hurt the woman. To keep hurting the woman.
I meant if she's going to sleep her way through abi to get schooling, why not with someone else? Afterall according to stories alot of girls in and out of school have their lives funded by older married men. If she wants to stick with the man then she should can this talk of hurting the woman.
Re: Worreva by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2012
@freecocoa . . . How come you are talking like the story happened to you and yet in responding to questions, like it happened to someone else?
Re: Worreva by Olas8: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2012
Hey there's nothing new under the sun urs is not the worst.
But consider something sharing this issue has already given you peace or hope of solution but i ll suggest that you call this woman that you call mum one on one discuss this issue with her with enough evidence i mean proof then vacate the family for the moment.
Go to a living church give ur life to christ and commite this issue to God
and i'm sure God ll suprise you

1 Like

Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ Phemmy
Ever heard of first persons pronoun? I'm responding cos I'm reping the person. I know a lot about the case,I just can't start giving every detail of how I'm involved here,now drop your advice.
Re: Worreva by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2012
freecocoa:

@ Phemmy
Ever heard of first persons pronoun? I'm responding cos I'm reping the person. I know a lot about the case,I just can't start giving every detail of how I'm involved here,now drop your advice.

Now i see . . . So you are not the person . . . kool
Honestly, i cant advice cos i will not advice her to kill the child , , , Murder
I cant tell her to tell the "Mom" cos she does not deserve such a heart break
The "Dad" Little Willy Willy ought to be cut off and fried for him to eat it . . . .But the lady need to probably leave the pregnancy but i am more worried about what will happen to the poor wife of "Daddy Shame"
Re: Worreva by lifestyle1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
How am I sure the man is the Father of the girl ? undecided
Re: Worreva by Fhemmmy: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^ The man is not really the father, but a friend to the biological father . . . . According to the story
Re: Worreva by lifestyle1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2012
Fhemmmy:

^^^ The man is not really the father, but a friend to the biological father . . . . According to the story

Then why the misleading topic ? undecided I didn't bother to read the stories cos of time,
Re: Worreva by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^ Lol
Re: Worreva by no1madman(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2012
He was all over u and eventually took ur virginity against ur will. . . .y u no scream,yell loud and strong or even kick his balls so hard. . . . .yeparipa!
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2012
life_style:

Then why the misleading topic ?  undecided I didn't bother to read the stories cos of time,
The title is to capture your attention and make you click on the thread, you couldn't read that short piece? Now c'mon don't tell me you didn't read shakespeare in school. undecided

Fhemmmy:

Now i see . . .  So you are not the person . . . kool
Honestly, i cant advice cos i will not advice her to kill the child  , , , Murder
I cant tell her to tell the "Mom" cos she does not deserve such a heart break
The "Dad" Little Willy Willy ought to be cut off and fried for him to eat it . . . .But the lady need to probably leave the pregnancy but i am more worried about what will happen to the poor wife of "Daddy Shame"

kool? Were you afraid that it was I?
Mehn choose one na,your advice just scatter scatter. grin
Re: Worreva by babuji(f): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2012
The hard truth is that she must leave the home and sever contact immediately

Secondly she needs a mentor, preferably a genuine man or woman of God to guide her to repentance and restitution

Thirdly, such a thing can't be kept secret, but it should be disclosed to the parties involved with wisdom and the man shamed that he might not victimize someone else tomorrow. A family meeting needs to be called or else he can lay the blame squarely on the poor girl
Re: Worreva by no1madman(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2012
He dey chop ur toto everytime and  even got u pregnant . . . . .hahahhahahaha yeparipa!
Re: Worreva by no1madman(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2012
wait,u even get belle again! chei! YEPARIPA!
Re: Worreva by no1madman(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
How much be dis school fees sef?
Re: Worreva by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
Okay cocoa I have read and it seems you alone can help d invisible woman,now I no your reply would be Bado haba.Deres no haba in this tale because you replying peoples suggestions with a well composed answer.It almost comes across to me you don't want the advice but rather a debate on the issue at hand, hmm well I may be wrong for once but it go hard for Bado to roll dice and it no land double 6 sha.I was gona add my shepe to d mata but I will save it cus its less important IMO,make I dey bench dey look like mama wey don sempe. cool
Re: Worreva by dayokanu(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
Tell your dad you have HIV
Re: Worreva by lifestyle1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
freecocoa:

The title is to capture your attention and make you click on the thread, you couldn't read that short piece? Now c'mon don't tell me you didn't read shakespeare in school. undecided

When the title is deceitful how am i gonna sure the story is real ? undecided

And as for shakespare, I read shakespare cos i was not busy but now that i am too busy i spare my valuable time for something Important and profitable. tongue
Re: Worreva by no1madman(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2012
Old man,u sef no try at all. . .walahi,if i catch u,i go disvirgin ur anus. . .agbaya!
Re: Worreva by lifestyle1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
no1madman:

Old man,u sef no try at all. . .walahi,if i catch u,i go disvirgin your anus. . .agbaya!

Are you a Male ? undecided
Re: Worreva by xynerise: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
@op. One man cannot rape an adult without making her unconscious. The victim is not telling you something. Na after she don get another belle she begin confess. Well, its not a taboo sha.
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2012
life_style:

When the title is deceitful how am i gonna sure the story is real ?  undecided

And as for shakespare, I read shakespare cos i was not busy but now that i am too busy i spare my valuable time for something Important and profitable. tongue
Oh well dear,there's no law that says you have to believe and there's no way you can be sure the story is real unless you meet the person involved which isn't possible now,so you decide. Apparently you have and your decision is glaring enough.

dayokanu:

Tell your dad you have HIV
What do you expect me to say to you now? Well just smh.

Idowuogbo:

Okay cocoa I have read and it seems you alone can help d invisible woman,now I no your reply would be Bado haba.Deres no haba in this tale because you replying peoples suggestions with a  well composed answer.It almost comes across to me you don't want the advice but rather a debate on the issue at hand, hmm well I may be wrong for once but it go hard for Bado to roll dice and it no land double 6 sha.I was gona add my shepe to d mata but I will save it cus its less important IMO,make I dey bench dey look like mama wey don sempe. cool
I don forget say na you be God na wey dey see and read people mind,na you sabi. hold your shepe btw,wooorrreevvva. mscheeew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Single Lady To Live Alone / Diamond Bank Extra Account / Mother And Daughter Don Matching Outfits For A Stunning Maternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.