Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Worreva - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Worreva (6136 Views)

6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. / I'm In Love With My Dad / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worreva by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2012
freecocoa:

I don forget say na you be God na wey dey see and read people mind,na you sabi. hold your shepe btw,wooorrreevvva. mscheeew.
Did you need to reply me in such manner undecided undecided,I jus stated wot I noticed and you here replying me aggressively abi na wa oo,its all good I have closed the door ENJOY NO TIME!!!.
Re: Worreva by dayokanu(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2012
If the girl tells the dad she has HIV, the issue would stop
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
Idowuogbo
Yes I needed to reply you in such manner cos I'm pissed,as you had nothing to say wetin you dey tell me say "its less important" for? Are you in my mind ? Why would you say I'm not seeking for advice and all that sly comment of the "invisible woman" what was that for?is anybody visible in all of the stories you've read on NL? You came and totally derogated
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2012
^
abi castigated my thread,wetin you expect me to do? Abegi I've told you before say no be today I don dey see aboki with bow so me sef know wetin dey. Btw yes NO TIME COS THE TIME WEY TIME DEY NA THAT TIME,NOW NO TIME TO EVEN CHECK TIME so no dey give me yanyanpu talk.
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
dayokanu:

If the girl tells the dad she has HIV, the issue would stop
Oh is that what you meant? I didn't see that one coming,okay that's an option but don't you think he'll suggest going to the hospital? The reason for her dilemma is that she's scared of the secret coming out.
Re: Worreva by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2012
If she tells him she notices some blackish slimy discharge from her vagina and a rash outbreak for some days

The man would be scared

No one wants to die
Re: Worreva by no1madman(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2012
life_style:

Are you a Male ? undecided
Ask my Joystick. . .
Re: Worreva by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2012
freecocoa:

Idowuogbo
Yes I needed to reply you in such manner cos I'm pissed,as you had nothing to say wetin you dey tell me say "its less important" for? Are you in my mind ? Why would you say I'm not seeking for advice and all that sly comment of the "invisible woman" what was that for?is anybody visible in all of the stories you've read on NL? You came and totally derogated
freecocoa:

^
abi castigated my thread,wetin you expect me to do? Abegi I've told you before say no be today I don dey see aboki with bow so me sef know wetin dey. Btw yes NO TIME COS THE TIME WEY TIME DEY NA THAT TIME,NOW NO TIME TO EVEN CHECK TIME so no dey give me yanyanpu talk.
hear yourself SMH!,u are pissed hmmm is dis coming from someone dat claims she doesn't take NL serious shocked shocked.Anyways I have hrd ur msteeeew and woevvvvva let's not derail ur thread,my own case na pardon STRESS NOT NO TIME!!!!!.Pretend it was my shadow,again ENJOY!!!.

Dk I wish you came a woman walahi cheesy grin
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
^
Na today? This one is serious and its not NL for me. Mscheeew.
Re: Worreva by dayokanu(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dk I wish you came a woman walahi cheesy grin

Kilode?
Re: Worreva by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2012
^Kintu,Kinpo,Kilimanjaroo----.Can't I wish again lol

^^I have heard you madam NO TiME!
Re: Worreva by dayokanu(m): 12:27am On Jan 06, 2012
na me you dey follow talk

Enu e ma ya de eti ninu odun yi.

You better apologize before I make my own wish. hint below

[size=4pt]Idowuogbo must marry Mr Cork this year[/size]
Re: Worreva by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2012
^Lool Egbon mi ooooo

Haaaa Oshaaaaaa

Mr Ajiri fine boi abeg no do as you b,Mr Cork keee apayan ni yin ooo cheesy
Re: Worreva by lolaluv1(f): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2012
The girl in question needs to tell someone. Maybe her Pastor or something. . .The 'dad' is taking advantage of her vulnerability!
Re: Worreva by Odunnu: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2012
Nobody is taking advantage of anybody's vulnerability!
Freecocoa's sister is actually enjoying everything until the pregnancy that would make the world wonder and talk.
She is an adult, she should know what to do. Me, I dont subscribe for abortion.
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2012
^
Na giya ma ki wei the girl in question sister na ne?where did you get that one from? Hankali fah.

Anyways thanks for your contribution.
Re: Worreva by Akinagirl(f): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2012
Poster, every suggestion you shot down, so what advise are you looking for?
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2012
^
Hah! Where did that one happen please?are you sure you are talking about this thread?
Re: Worreva by Natasha2(f): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2012
Odunnu:

Nobody is taking advantage of anybody's vulnerability!
Freecocoa's sister is actually enjoying everything until the pregnancy that would make the world wonder and talk.
She is an adult, she should know what to do. Me, I dont subscribe for abortion.
lol
anyways don't know why but I find it rather annoying when I read such stories FGS she is over 16 phewwwwwwwwwwwww
Freecocoa why can't you advice her alone? if someone else posted this you would have given your own piece of advice so what other one do you need? cheesy
Re: Worreva by Natasha2(f): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
sex slave ni house girl ko cheesy
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2012
^
You smoke? Which kind jonzing question be that one? don't you think it better she read what you had to say?if I were to advice her alone,would I be able to say all the different things said here alone? Use ya head o.
Re: Worreva by Natasha2(f): 12:48am On Jan 15, 2012
^okay I hear you  tongue
Re: Worreva by charcon: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2012
oh very sad story, u see this is the kind of person those men of God in nigeria would have help,my dear belive me go to prophet tb joshua church ur life will not remain this same
Re: Worreva by HISchild: 1:17am On Jan 21, 2012
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

"Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:"- Col 3:5-6

@charcon, you're kidding right?
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
HISchild:

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

"Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:"- Col 3:5-6

@charcon, you're kidding right?

Why can't you leave an advice after quoting the bible? I'm sure the girl knows what she did is a sin.
Re: Worreva by HISchild: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^^ I humbly quote the holy word of GOD, (seldom using my own words) "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." - Heb 4:12 and “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17

I didn't respond to the op in judgment, GOD forbid (for all have sinned and have come short of the glory of GOD", but rather in love, humility and in truth.
Re: Worreva by jackpot(f): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
What happened to d lady in question storing condoms for use once she notices d dad is careless. That was assuming she had accepted it as a cross she has to bear for education.
Re: Worreva by Nelton(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
@ OP I can claerly understand your situation, however, its high time you put an end to this. In a situation like this, you have to be bold. You come out straight and tell him this has to stop right now. Yell at him if you want to because as far as I'm concerned he has lost his respect the moment he decided to sleep with you. Tell him that you have decided that if he insist on continuing this you are not only going to tell your biological dad you are also going to tell his wife. That you can no longer betray his wife because as far as you are concerned this amounts to betrayal. Say it like you mean it. Tell him you already have pictures of you and him in case he wants to deny it. Tell him that should he decide not to pay your fees again that you belive God will take care of you. ( Believe it that you will always have a way out) if after all these he still insisting then make good your threat by telling his wife first and then telling your old man. Give them the story as you have given us, even if it will hurt they would forgive you given the fact that you came forward to tell them.
As for the pregnancy...well I'm against abortion
Re: Worreva by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2012
Nelton: @ OP I can claerly understand your situation, however, its high time you put an end to this. In a situation like this, you have to be bold. You come out straight and tell him this has to stop right now. Yell at him if you want to because as far as I'm concerned he has lost his respect the moment he decided to sleep with you. Tell him that you have decided that if he insist on continuing this you are not only going to tell your biological dad you are also going to tell his wife. That you can no longer betray his wife because as far as you are concerned this amounts to betrayal. Say it like you mean it. Tell him you already have pictures of you and him in case he wants to deny it. Tell him that should he decide not to pay your fees again that you belive God will take care of you. ( Believe it that you will always have a way out) if after all these he still insisting then make good your threat by telling his wife first and then telling your old man. Give them the story as you have given us, even if it will hurt they would forgive you given the fact that you came forward to tell them.
Thanks a lot, and in addition to that, if he decides to stop sponsoring your education, relocate to a close friend's place so secret and expose the bas.tard. But make sure u have enough evidence. It's obvious u don't want another responsibilty to ur already difficult position, hence d need for a Care Home to look after the child, trust me, if he knows he has a child with you and still values his family, he'll take care of you both till you're stable. As for your mum, she'll eventually find out someday but that ain't d end of the world, she'll come to understand ur reason for not spilling the beans earlier. Most importantly girlfriend let nothing stop your education, dat seem to be all you have left and maybe some few genuine friendsm
NB: freecocoa u happen to be one of the best bloggers on NL and many ppl enjoy ur posts, plz control the tone of some of ur responses. God Bless you Nwa Nne'm
Re: Worreva by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2012
Nelton: @ OP I can claerly understand your situation, however, its high time you put an end to this. In a situation like this, you have to be bold. You come out straight and tell him this has to stop right now. Yell at him if you want to because as far as I'm concerned he has lost his respect the moment he decided to sleep with you. Tell him that you have decided that if he insist on continuing this you are not only going to tell your biological dad you are also going to tell his wife. That you can no longer betray his wife because as far as you are concerned this amounts to betrayal. Say it like you mean it. Tell him you already have pictures of you and him in case he wants to deny it. Tell him that should he decide not to pay your fees again that you belive God will take care of you. ( Believe it that you will always have a way out) if after all these he still insisting then make good your threat by telling his wife first and then telling your old man. Give them the story as you have given us, even if it will hurt they would forgive you given the fact that you came forward to tell them.
Thanks a lot, and in addition to that, if he decides to stop sponsoring your education, relocate to a close friend's place so secret and expose the bas.tard. But make sure u have enough evidence. It's obvious u don't want another responsibilty to ur already difficult position, hence d need for a Care Home to look after the child, trust me, if he knows he has a child with you and still values his family, he'll take care of you both till you're stable. As for your mum, she'll eventually find out someday but that ain't d end of the world, she'll come to understand ur reason for not spilling the beans earlier. Most importantly girlfriend let nothing stop your education, dat seem to be all you have left and maybe some few genuine friendsm
NB: freecocoa u happen to be one of the best bloggers on NL and many ppl enjoy ur posts, plz control the tone of some of ur responses. God Bless you Nwa Nne'm
Re: Worreva by freecocoa(f): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2012
^^Thanks for contributing but i hope you know i wrote in 1st person pronoun,it didn't happen to me,btw the issue has since been resolved.

Anyways thanks for the advice and as for toning down on some responses,I'll try my best to do that,although its quite hard with the way some people reason on here cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Extra Account / Friendship With Opposite Sex After Marriage / Mother And Daughter Don Matching Outfits For A Stunning Maternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.